Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey dear!
Awesum ch.sketches
glad to know that kunal understands pia now!
Eagerly waiting for the first chap
continue soon
tc
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
::CHAPTER ONE::

DOBRIYAL MANSION
She watched,watched as her sister stole her love away from her ,watched as Abhay ignored her,watched as he grew away from her.Watched as Panchi anounced her engagement to Abhay and said that she wanted to ger married fast  as she couldnot risk breaking her engagement yet again.She just stood there and watched her parents ger overjoyed hearing the news and she didnot have the heart to break her sister's engagement for her benifit or go and confront Abhay.

She just accepted the decision thrown,watched her sister go to la-la land and finally return to Planet Earth.She watched as her, sisters face light up and as she finally got over the death of her ex-fiance Danish,who died in a car crash two weeks ago.The marriage date was fast approaching .. everyone was busy,soon it was the mehandi..sangeet and all those  pre-wedding ceremonies.She heard all those pesky filthy mouths gossip about her sister and about Abhay, but now she cared a damn,she now considers Panchi as a traitor .Panchi WAS her sister now she was a traitor..  A GOD DAMN TRAITOR.. Panchi knew how much she loved ABHAY,but no birdie had to steal her love, in a way she supported those people.. felt their shitty gossip was close to the truth... very close .. but there was something else that made her heart clench.. something more deeper... the feeling that made her feel betrayed.Tomorrow was the big day.If she could bear it or not that was not a question but like an unsaid command echoing through the air saying"YOU HAVE  TO KEEP A WRETCHED SMILE PLASTERED ON YOUR FACENO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS .. NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL.. YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY ... IF NOT ATLEAST PRETEND TO BE"

Piya couldnot sleep that night the knowledge that her love was going to marry someone else was killing her,especially when THAT someone was her sister,the one whom she had loved the most .Each minute was like a spear piercing her heart,she cried herself  to sleep that night,knowing that after this night thinking about Abhay will not be good, she vowed that she would not backstab her sister.. she was not like Panchi.

She knew how to sacrifice not snatch as this was all she did all her life,sacrificed her dad,her home,parents love.. everything and cherry on the top her own brother treated her like trash,reminding her of who she was, doubting her character and blaming her for the mistake she never did .. her PARENTS did, atleast Panchi and Misha accepted her but Kunal.. he always treated her as an outsider.. the other woman's daughter.. not his own sister ot even step-sister.Kunal made it clear on the first day he met her that he would never accept her as his sister and she guessed that stuck.

The next morning dawned.Madhu popped in Piya's room waking her up,Pia luckily covered her face with a pillow and told her mom to go as she would wake up but Madhu was stern on her decision but after  a lot of persuation she moved away.After Madhu left the room, Piya  rushed to the bathroom and checked  her fac, her eyes were swollen and her eye make-up was smudged.She looked hideous.Damn..!! someone had it right.. make up was WATER-PROOF but tears could not exactly be considered as WATER.

Piya dressed up and perfectly covered the swelling of her eyes with the help of makeup.. Praise the person who invented such a thing called make-up .. it really helps.She checked herself in the mirror once again .. she looked perfect no one could guess she cried... She left her room and headed down the stairs, her family had arrived.. her grandmother
and grandfather accompanied by the rest of the family members like her aunts,uncles and a whole load of other family members.

"Piya beta.. zara idhar aana.." her grandmother called after her.
"haan dadima,abhi aayi.." she replied
She rushed to her grandmother who was one of the people who accepted her, to whom she was the darling granddaughter,
"Piya zaara Panchi ke kamre mein jaakar,usse dekhna aur Misha ki ek baar ladkiyo ke kapde pehen ne keliye manana aur haan beta Kunal ko kehna ki dadima niche bula rahi hai..." Piya walked away.Today was Panchi's big day.. she should be happy for her elder sister .. not act like a menacing drama queen and spoil it for her.

FOREST
PIA POV
A sudden noise of twigs rustling brought Piya back to the present..

"Stop it Piya..!! JUST STOP IT OKAY..!! FOCUS...!!focus on your decision Piya.. That was your past Piya .. don't let it affect your decision,do you want to live Piya, everytime just stay at home.. watch Panchi and Abhay be happy with each other in their own little world or  do you want them to start their lovey dovey talks and romance right in front of your eyes.. COME ON Piya focus..!! Don't make anything change your decision..COME ON Piya.. Don't be a coward.. you can do it can't you..?? You're just spoiling things for yourself.. Come On Piya .. you can do it..!!You're a brave child .. right..?? This pain is nothing compared to the pain you have to endure in the future,Put an end to all this, COME ON Piya .. YOU CAN DO IT..!! " saying that Piya closed her eyes.

PANCHI AND ABHAY..?? WHAT IS PIA UPTO..?? WHERE IS SHE..?? WILL THE DOBRIYALS BE ABLE TO SAVE HER..?? WHERE IS ABHAY..??

hey guys ..!!  for today please bear the mistakes and grammatical errors ..!! i couldnot even edit this chapter properly as now i have to go somewhere important.. m so skrewd..!!!

bye guys 
 ttyl
 xoxo
 Kiara

Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

Hey dear!
Awesum ch.sketches
glad to know that kunal understands pia now!
Eagerly waiting for the first chap
continue soon
tc

glad u liked them..!!
aldready posted..!!😊
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊awsome update  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45995663 do check my first ff :TRUE BONDS chapter 1 updated
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...m reading ur ff...will catch up soon...but till then add me to ur pm list...i will comment later when i complete reading it
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

hey...m reading ur ff...will catch up soon...but till then add me to ur pm list...i will comment later when i complete reading it

yeah sure..!!
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update dear!thank u..
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update
OMG ! I felt so bad for pia. . She has gone thru so much. .
Every1 was happy for that birdie. . Nobody cared for pia. .even abhay!
How cud he do this to piya!
Panchi. . Even mentioning her makes my blood boil. .
I just hope piya & khuranas makes them realize their mistake. . .
Thanks for the pm
eagerly waiting for khuranas-raichands-dobrials confrontation
continue soon
tc
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...i completed reading it...its beautiful...but really feeling sad for piya...continue soon...m waiting eagerly...pm me next time
thanks...love u
peehu
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good start...update soon..