Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i read it fast but it's a cute update. i want confession in nxt update pls...
Anusha.V thumbnail
very very nice
simply superb
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey
loved the updatet :)
it was really cute, their friendship is comming on nicely
update soon :)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy frnahp day to arjuhi f ds ff n mannu too
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

happy frnahp day to arjuhi f ds ff n mannu too

sooo sweet di...luv...<3...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😃😃sUPER FUN MANSI. LOVED THE INNOCENT FUN AND FROLIC BETWEEN THEM. WHEN WILL THEY GROW UP.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...reading it was gr8 fun..luvd it...thnxx 4d pm...tc :)
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loving this :) 
pleasr updte soon
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

chap 2...

sry g 

uys

wanted to update yest bt i was in lonaval n cdnt do tht so m reallu v sry for it...the irst thing b4 even sleepn is to update it ready n completly...it a super long one...hope u enjoy it...o need no res ...stayin lyk tht...plzz

11th  std

arjun arohi n rest all took up science...

Rajvir was in 12 std wid luvdeep

Arjun n arohi were in sci lab...their professor tld them abt potassium...it reacts when it cumm in contact wid air n catches fire in water...

Arjun struck n idea...n smiled at her she noticed d eviel smile on his face n her face lit up...arjun stole sum potassium...n filter ppr...tld arohi d plan n she did as she was tld...n by now ppl in collage new if sumthin was rong arjun h arohi have to be behind it...

arjun n arohi were sitin out side near d staircase n principle went inside d girls washroom

Arohi-arjun we r scwerd

Arjun put his hand on her shoulder think she was rite...

mer.gupta came out shoutin arjun arohi...

Previsly In washroom...

when msr.gupta opend d tap to wash her face sumthin started to burn...she started to shout

As she came out she saw arjun n arohi laughin ...bt wid a hint on their faces ...tht they knew it they were in danger

Prnici-arjun n arohi bth in ma cabin

Arjun n arohi controlin their laughter -yes mam...

They were till now jst frnds? nah bst frnds...

how wil it change frm jst frnds to 'jst frnds'

At senior yrs farewell

Tom was d day they had deir exam frm nxt months n tom was farewell

Arohi n arjun were talkin on d phn as usual at nite

Arjun-arohi tell na wht are u werin ?

Arohi-did u tell me?

Arjun-well u have to gess it ist is obvious isnt it

Arohi-it is bt still colour

Arjun-mine is suprise

Arjun-me to...then

Arohi-then gm

Arjun wld usuall tell fine then mok anger n tell gn n call again bt today he felt d urgancy to tlk to her more still her her voice he had a foregin felin a felin which left heim confused bt still he convinced her to tlk to him...dey tlked for an hour n half fter tht n still arjun wnted to continue bt arohis cute yans bwt in lst 10 mins convinced him he need to hang up...sayin goodnite dye bht hung up

Arjuns thoughts

Why am i feelin lyk tht y do i miss her...y do i have a foregin fellin abt her...why am i think of arohi frustrated in anger abt nt findin a reason he threw a pillow at d door

othre knew tht arjun n arohi wld b one sumday bt they never interfered they wanted it to happpen it theyr way...they always said luv will find its way...n yeah it will!!!!

arohis thought!

Why did he nt do his usuall im nt sure bt u no talkin to him felt little differtent dis time im felin nyc bt don no ...she slept wid d same felin as for arjun

Dey bth slept thinkin abt each tht was d first time they thought of each other in different way...

Nxt day she woke up wid a smile on her face n saw d watch it was ferfatc she wad happy...she had almost forgoten abt tht felin bt when he saw his txt she was thinkin again then shrugin her shoulders she went to get ready...

She wore her new white sari wid purple thread wrk at side wid a deep v neck purple velvet boluse n almst backless...she looked sexy...she thought...she wore her purple heels n purple hanging earin ...

She did her make up n got reayd she txted everyr1 to check weather they were ready or nt n to her suprise even sefali was ready ...they all were meatin at arjuns house...n goin in his suv...his dad had gifted him on his 18th bday she went in first to meet rashi n sefali ...

Rashi&sefali-u r lokin hot...bahi is gonna be flattered

Arohi felt herself blush bt managed he better be with a flushed laugh...

She went to met him...she knocked on d door...cum in he said...

Arjun arohi said...when he cdnt find him...he came frm behid n hugged her...she was confused bt tht hug felt sumthin else ... .

Arjin-u look beautiful...miss arohi

Arohi cdnt lok at him bt when he came in front she was dumb stuck...

He was werin a prefectly fitted carcola grey 3 piece suit wit a royel blue shirt...perfectly matchin n heis hair all spiekd up...

Arohi cumin back to her senses she saw he was starin at her wid a diffent experessuin in ihs eyes ...she felt herself blush...

Arohi-mr.arjun u look pretty handsome urself...

they bth looked each other in d eye n they stared in each others eyes till dey heard sumones thorat clearin ...she went towards d door pulin arjun wid her...they all had fun ...all d teachers mentioned arjuns n arohis name in deir speech...arohi even cried n arjun never missed a chance to take a look at her n same wid arohi...n d nite bth again thought of each other...arjun thought abt how good n beaitfull she looked n she thought how handsome he looked n den why she blushed...n all nite dey twisted n turned thinkin abt a felin which they cdnt figure out...

A year n half passed dey were now almst 20...n completin graduatin ...in bisness studies...in a matter of nxt 6 months it was graduatin n luvdeeps wedin...yes luvs wedind to rahul...She met him when she had gone for her project to paris as a fashion designer...she met him in d hotel n they came close to each other in a matter of 7 days...he was frm mumbai itself bt was der on wrk purpose he was 22 n luv was 21...well she had instaltly fallen for him bt she realised tht even he had fallen for her...when her asked for a date...he had proposed to her a week aga n frm now preperations had started...luv was happy she had time to spend wid rahul as she was goin to strt her pst graduation fter her marriage she now strted wrkin wid him as fashion head in his magzine...yes he owned a magazine...which was pretty famous all over d wrlds wid indians...

Arjun n arohi bein d dancers n deor luv n passion for dance has now sdecided to take dance lesions fter deir graduatin n eam tht was 3 monts later...d feelin a foregin felin always came in when dey met each other...bt sumhow dey managed to hide it...she wanted he shld confess n he wanted to know wether ahe lyks him or nt...sparks flew evertime dey met...dey always had splecial moments when ever thed met n think abt it everynite they were getin worse bt no one was ready to accept tht they were in LOVE:...

3 months l8er

They were graduated now...their exams were a over now n had been a week n they had gone to manali for outin all of dem rahsi sefali rajveer luv rahul...ramit sanchit n simmi ...

arohi was slepn on her ved changed into sweats n tank tops ...her hair pulled up in high pony

Sefali n ramit datin...luv marin karan in 3 months...sanchit to propose simmi nytime n ther were goin to do pst graduatin ...n more over arjun had joined office...n even rajvir n ramit had...each n evry1 is busy even me wid wedin i also dont have timee..she thought starin at d seelin ...she didnt notice arjun he sneezed...she got up in one jerk...

Arohi-when did u cum

Arjun-when u were in deep thoughts

Arohi-no i was jst starin

Arjun-aru who r u lyin to

Arohi-im nt lykin devil

Arjun-no lies angle

Arohi-fine i was thinkin abt how lives have changed n all are busy in deir own lives no one has time for other ...even u devil...no time for ur angle...

Arjun hugged her closed...n said devil alwsya has time for anleg ok dont say tht n for other we r metin them tom at palash!!!

Arohi-ya...i forgot tht she said as she pulled away

Arjun-chalo now we wil b late for cls

Arohi-chalo...u no i think we shdnt have gone for private one i think we wld njyo wid every1 she said as dey walked out of her room n into d parkin space

Arjun-no aru see in dis way we get sum alone time also everyday

Arjuns n arohis dance cls started frm today they were perparin for sangeet n dey lvued to dance...dey were performers...in skol n collage dis was deri passion...

They reached the class...n saw to ppl watin for them dey quickly intoduced them tere was a male instuctor very yooung n cute lokin n a married girl wid him...

arjun was jelous sein arohi tlk to him...n he was strain at her when she was takin to jason...she came bak to him

Arohi-u no jasin n miranda are bro n sis ...n dey dance to gater ...n jason is cute...

Arjun was boilin bt cdnt do nythin he had to bare him for nxt three monts...

2 n half month later...

now arohi had exepted tht she luved him bt wanted him to confess n he knew tht he luved her bt sumhow didnt want to confess...

Arohi called rashi n sefili cryin n tld them to cum here n nt tell arjun as he wld get worrried they now lived in opposite bunglows :...rashi n seflin came to her house n found her cryin...

rashi-wht happened aru

Sefali-dont cry aru plzzz

Aru-guys i dont wht to loose him bt he never says a wrd...he is stupid he understands everythin i want widout me sayin it bt now i no he luvs me bt he is nt sayin it

Rashi-wht r u sayin aru...im nt gtin a thin by now evem simmi was here sefali called her...

Simmi-aru plz tell whom r u tlkin abt jason or arjun?

Arohi n jasin had becum very good frnds n tht always bugged arjun

Arohi n jason talked in french n arjun didnt understn a thin he was soo jelous tht he wld kill him if he met jason outside...arohi nly knew tht jason was married to a girl n he felt tht arohi was lyk a sister to her ...a sister whom he lst in car accident bt she nevr tld dis to arjun

Aru-why wld i k abt jason he is engaged n her thinks of me as a sister ...whom he lst

sefai-so tht means who?

rashi n simmi-sum tht means arjun

rahi-im soo happy u realised weah u n bahi

Sefali hugger her bst frnd

Aru-guys der is a problem here

I want arjun to confess bt he sumhow dosent...

Simmi-shld we inderetly tell him

Aru-no,i want him to realise...

shefali-dnt be stubborn ...n tell him insted

Rashi-no sefu wait i have an idea...

bhai dosent no tht jason thinks of u as sister...tell jason tht u need his help...pretend to go on date or two n make him jelous...well even flirt wid bhai!!!

Arohi hugger rashi n said-thnaq u thanq u soo much...n showere kisses on her face

Rahsi-ewww ...keep those for bhai she said wid teasin smile n arohi blushed...

Arohi tlked to jason n frm nxt day dey started ...jason n arohi used to flirt...

Arohi always saw pain jelousy n anger in his eyes makin her happ...she knew she was sucseedin in her wrk...n she was happy...now it was jst 3 days lft for sangeet n a week for wedin...she was happy d house was decorated as bride ...n now arjun n arohi were on their own to prctice ...well arohi had promised jason tht she wil continue wid d dance institute once d wedin was over makin arjun more jelous...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjuns pov-

Why is she doin this me...

...dosnet she luv me...dosnt she want to b wid me...she came to me n tld abt her n jasons date...it took me all d courage in d wrld nt to tear him...apart n im happy tht she wnt met tht jason for 7 days...i will confess to her im sure she nos it...i wil tell her on sangeet day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arohis pov-

My plan is workin...im soo happy i think hes getin a clue...im soo happy tht i can shout...at top of ma voice...

Bt wht if he dosent understand n get a wrong menin i saw a very angry look on his face when i was tellin him abt d dinner...i hope it wrks out...

They were goin to practice in arohis backyar it had a small dance room...

Arjun-arohi he shouted as he came in her house...we have to practice

Arohi-arjun i have 10 different thing to do...

Arjun-im nt free i jst came frm a very tirein day frm wrk

Arohi-ok sowie i was engrosed in wrk...n she hugged him ...He hugged her back...

In past three days they had many cosy moments...makin thme relialy feel...close...real felins n past 3 days arjun was adment tht on sangeet her wil confess...

on sangeet day...

everythin was ready...arohi n arjun were ready in their costumes...it was time...to take luv dwn...at a specift time mentioned d engagement took place...an announcmet took place...for arjun n arohi to cum...in center...no boday knew wht they were goin to do...

The lights dimmed n every1 cheered for dem...n everythin went silent when the song started

pyaar ki yeh kahaani suno

ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi

hoti kya hai jawaani suno

woh bhi ek daur tha

waqt hi aur tha

jab woh the ajnabi

dono tanaha se the

par woh kehte kise

baat jo dil mein thi) - 2

they danced ...their body moved in rythm...never leavin each others eyes they made each other special

gumsum gumsum rehte the dono

phir bhi dil mein kehte the dono

koyi sapana hum bhi to paayein

ek din tute ghum ke woh ghere

jhilmil jhilmil aaye savere

mausam badala jaagi fizaayein

woh mil gaye, woh khil gaye

aur pyaar ho hi gaya

a shiver travelled through arohis spine as arjun pulled her more closer...

jo maanga tha, woh paaya to

hosh kho hi gaya

they danced wid all d passion n luv cumin out it felt lyk they didn't need wrds to say they luved each other...

haule haule abb woh deewaane

gun gun gaaye dil ke taraane

sun sun jhumein saari hawaanyein

dhadkan dhadkan hai behaki behaki

mann mann, mann mann, chaahat hai mehaki

sapane apane jaadu jagaayein

phir dekhoge, toh jaanoge

kya hai nasha pyaar ka

yahi sochoge, yahi chaahoge

sun rahi ye sada

woh bhi ek daur tha

waqt hi aur tha

jab woh the ajnabi

dono tanaha se the

par woh kehte kise

baat jo dil mein thi

(song-pyar ke ek kahani suno..

Movie-honeymoon travels )

arjun arohi held each other  close even  fter ther the song ended...

they let go of each other nly when the heard the claps go wild...

they were soon surrounded by frnds n fam...

n fter sumtime they went to change...

fter changing arohi went to arjuns room to see whether he is ready or nt

he was ready bt was mumbalin sumnthin under his breadth...arohi wanted to listen wht he was sayin so she stood at the door n herd him say im goin to tell arohi today...n thts final...i luv her...i no she luvs me ...whith tht he turmed around to leave...arohi quicqly hid behind d door n smilled happily...makin sure tht he lft  she went behind him...downstair

now she waited for arjun to confess n arjun was watin for an oppotunite...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- i give u two opt which one shld i update today.

this or the other one...

Hit d lyk button n cumment...compliments welcumed n suggestion also...

I wanted to jst concentrate on arjun n arohi till their married n den will brig every 1 in one bt one...here it will jst be a happy ff...dont wory abt any twists...

thnq u for ur comments it really helps...

Edited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

first 

Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago