Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This scene comes right before Sundar Kand, when Hanuman ji asks Ram ji for his blessings before leaving to find Sita ji, and Ram ji gives Hanuman ji his mudrika to make Sita ji believe and trust him when he finds her. He tells Hanuman the history behind the ring, how Sita ji first gave it to him to give to Kevat at the beginning of their vanvaas, and how Kevat refused it because he could not accept fare from Shri Ram himself.😍

I just love the emotional expressions on Guru bhaiya and Vikram ji's faces, they were at their best in these scenes !!πŸ‘

...Mina... thumbnail
Part Two

...Mina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

thaannnxxx Mina./... I was sooo in wait of this (Ram's Virat ruup) piccss... thannxxx a loottt ...!!!

ur welcome diii, im glad u liked them !!πŸ€—
...Mina... thumbnail
Shri Ram strings his bow and Sita Ma hears the sound from Lanka. She feels hope that Ram will finally come.

...Mina... thumbnail
Another one of my favorites episodes !! this comes during Kishkindha Kand when Sugriv asks Ram ji to shoot one arrow through all seven trees (I forgot what kind they were) because they are as strong as Vali's body, and all the vanar sena becomes happy when Ram ji passes the test.

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wwwooowww amazing pics Mina ... seriously awesome !!!😳

Okkk folks ...here i am posting the episode wise pics of DSK ... i wanted to do this since i started posting the pics in DSK forum but didnt get time...πŸ˜•but now some other member is posting the pics there i dont care about that thread anymore ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›i am more attached to this thread as i am always more comfortable in MM forum rather than any other forum ...😳 so from now onwards whenever we have an HQ video of DSK available i'll post the pics here only .. πŸ˜ƒfor me this forum and its members means alot rather than other forums ... I'll post only HQ pics rather than blury ones as in a gap of 4-5days ndtv people always upload the HQ video ..πŸ˜‰

Here I go with Episode #1 :
(its not that clear as i captured from some earlier uploads .. but i guess episode 6 or 7 onwards pics are of HQ)

Dpka1415 thumbnail

DSK Episode #2 :

EPISODE 2 ::

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Episode #3  :

really amazing pics Mina n Dpka... πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail