Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Though Geet acted strong in front of every one but deep inside she was broken, the only thing that kept her from weeping was his words "these tears make you weak, stop crying then only your mind will start working" she took out her marriage album and went through the photographs reliving each and every moment again, while she was going through the album at the out house,

Maan at the KM was wondering why he felt a strong pull towards her, was it because during this lost months she had been a important part of his surroundings, he assessed her behavior in office and also how others behaved with her, and he was surprised to infer that Sasha seemed to be extra co-operative with her, but why? Sasha was never comfortable with his secretaries in past and she made sure to make their work hell, he never objected it as it was something between the staff. Adi also seemed comfortable with her and so was Pinky and Tasha who only used to abide Sasha's instructions followed Geet like a puppy, all this was very fishy, there was certainly some things that were still not told to him. Nakul also had some special liking for her, and she smiled quite often to Dev also, if she were Dev's love interest but Dadi said he was interested in that girl Nandini, so she can not be his interest or is it that he is flirting with two at a time as he did in his college, with Myra and NT. But Nakul had never liked the girls Dev showed affection to, then why was Nakul extra considerate about her. Dadi also likes her or say adore her like her own Daughter, just the way she treated Annie. Wait I went through so much and Annie did not turn up, where is she? Let me talk to her, he dialed her number and found that it was not in use, and his call was diverted to KM. he wondered where are Annie and Vicky?

With so many questions in his head, He had a fitful sleep and the little slept he dreamed about being with a woman laughing with her but her image was blurred.

Maan resolved to find answers to the questions that were wondering in his mind, he needs to know about this mystery girl Geet, so he decided to ask Dadi, he went to her room in the early hours of morning, "good morning Dadi"

"Good morning Maan, hope you slept well"

"Dadi, if I ask you something will you tell me truthfully"

"I will try beta ji"

"Dadi, still I have to ask someone, where is Annie, I am not able to reach her"

"Annie, she is in Canada, married to Arjun"

"NT's bro"

"Yes"

"But, when did they meet, of course during these months, and where is Vicky?"

"Sorry but no one knows where he has gone?"

"Pardon"

"you have forgotten about it, some where near Feb. end  last year I kicked the three of you out of KM and you started living in the outhouse owing to my heart attack"

"You had a heart attack"

"Yes, Dev left for Canada with NT and then when you went in search of Vicky, you found Geet in HSPur, you saved her from her family who was trying to kill her, and later she landed up working for you as your secretary"

"Oh was that the reason she tolerated my anger because she owed her life to me"

"Maybe"

"But Dadi as you told me this time it was she who saved me, so she owes me no more"

"Things are not that easy to pay off Maan, someday when you will remember everything you will know why she is like this"

"But when Dadi will that day come"

"Very soon, just don't stress your brain, doctor said that this stressing can lead to some serious problems, so just relax, time will do its work"

Precap: searching for the missing pieces

hope you all like my take 

please hit the like tab and motivate me

whether you all comment or not I will update it as I am hell angry with the Cvs

but I 'll appreciate if you all will comment, so PLS COMMENT

feel free to even bash me

i think this matter is enough for 18-21 episodes of GHSP😆 what do you all think?😉

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
can u ask the Cvs to take some satbuddhi from u darling plz part 678 bhi ppst kar de coz i will again be in shock after the mahaepisodeEdited by DILIBADAAT - 12 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

can u ask the Cvs to take some satbuddhi from u darling plz part 678 bhi ppst kar de coz i will again be in shock after the mahaepisode

TYPING

raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😭😭😭

not first this time

katti

well coming to update

one word

fab
Edited by raj_202 - 12 years ago
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

u amazed me dear...

d shape n u turn of story is too good...
cont sooon

hope cv also take some idea from here...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...maan is already getting suspicious of geet
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome. Maan here is atleast sensible. CV's ne to Maan ko insane hi bana diya he.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the next dear.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

right madam this is our original ghsp  serial going on...

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb parts... loved them