Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm...tho mystery girl ne maan ke hosh udadiye...

i hate maan's thinking paise se kuch bhi khareda ja sakta hain😡 

dekhthe hain aage kya hota hai

thanks 4 pm
sorry 4 late comment

love -Piya
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!! awesome...
good start...
plz cont soon...
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very nice start dear... update soon...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so maan is attracted towards her but she is not even looking at him twice...
is she married to dev?
pl cont soon...
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

So she was indeed married '' adi said as he and maan were sitting in their private bar and were sipping vodka. After receiving the reports from the doctor he had dragged adi to his house and had told him every thing.

Hmmm''' maan said

Adi - And her husband suffers from brain tumor''.

Maan ' hmmm ''. And she needs money''.

Adi ' money can buy every thing''. But first we need to know every thing about her.

Maan ' abhi chalein??? Sirf 12 baje hain'. IMI abhi open hoga''

Adi ' chal'.

Maan ' I am coming my mystry girl'.And they dashed out .

The authorities had been pleasantly surprised to see maan singh khurana and aditya singhania in their collage. They were very arrogant and never liked to mix with anyone. But no one dared to ask why. As they were walking aroung the collage corridor looking at the infrastructure, as they had come for the collage renovaton , only one knew that the man in question was searching some one desperately. As they were roaming from one room they could hear laughter'' rather roar of laughter. As they went towards that room it was rather a classroom and all the student were laughing. As they entered in the room , all student kept quiet as soon as they saw the dean.

dean  - why were you laughing students?????

Student ' morning sir'' whoh sir ek acha drawing ha naw isliye'..

Then they turned to look at the board and saw a cartoon that was very funny. It was so funny that the dean even laughed.

Dean ' now who drew that?????

No one answered. Maan scanned the whole class room and his gaze stopped at the last bench where his mystry girl was sitting with a dreamy look looking at the cealing and moving in her chair'..

Maan ' adi '. Last bench ko dekh'' pink kurta''.

Adi ' kitni cute hai naw'.. par bbeta use chod aur bahabi ko dhund

Maan ' wahi toh hai teri bhabi'.

Adi ' kya???? Whoh??????

Maan ' haan''

Adi ' whoh toh kisi bhi tarah se married nahin lag rahi hai'. Aur whoh ek MBA student hai?????

Maan ' bahut confusin hai'.. par sach main bahut cute hai''.

Dean ' ok'.. I know who drew that'.. pink kutra will you please stand up????

All the students who were wearing pink kurta stood up and dean sighed heavily. Maan saw that his girl too stood up but was still in her dream world'..

Maan ' kiske bareian sooch rahi hai????

Adi ' apne pati ke bare main'..  he received a glare from maan'' common yaar'. She is married and what do you expect from her?????

Dean ' not all '' mallik stand up'.. and to their surprise  the mystry girl stood up with dreamy look that had changed to innocent looks''.

Dean ' don't give me those looks mallik'. I know you have drawn this cartoon''.

Mg ' sir me???? She with all innocency in her voice'.. no sir''. And smiled cutely'..

Dean ' really than what were you doing?????

Mg  - thinking about''. She trailed off'..

Dean ' about ???????

Mg ' osama bin laden'.. she said with a sad voice''.

Dean ' what????? Osama bin laden????? What ???? why?????

Mg ' he was so cute'.. so handsome'. So strong '.. he was my idol'.. but he is no more'. She said with a sad voice and wiped the invisible tears''. And sniffed''

Dean ' you are impossible mallik'.. your idol was osama bin laden????? A terrorist when it should have been some anil ambani'. Or ratan tata or even maan khurana?????

Mg ' no sir'. I don't want some old and khadoos business man as anil ambani or rattan tata or even your so called maan khurana to be my idol'.. old osama is far better than these stupid business men''

All were surprised. Oviously she didn't knew who maan khurana was''.

Dean ' you are a business student arnt you and calling business man as stupid''

Mg ' sir' you got it all wrong''

Just then one stood up and said ' sir let us tell you the meaning of stupid

s- smart

t ' talented

u ' unique

p = personality

I ' in

D ' demand''.

Dean ' uff'.. mallik you and your friends'.. one day will drive me mad'.. who is this???? He asked pointing at the cartoon'..

Mg ' prof . shukla '.. she said and bite her tongue  and the whole class gave a sigh''

Dean ' great'. But what are you doing here '. This isn't your department right????

Mg ' no sir'. Was just going through when I saw my friends being boiled in the pressure of prof.shukla and so came to them'..

Dean ' great'.

Just then one said red signal'. All were alerted and she rushed to erase the cartoon .

Dean ' what happened'.

Mg ' sir you wait for 5 min. I am coming in 2 hours'.. and just she had reached the last bench prof shukla entered looking just like the cartoon. All stood up to greet him.

All ' morning sir'.

Shukla ' morning'. Sit down but they did not sit

Maan marked that mg jumped through the last window and when she waved to them they all sat down'..

Shukla ' Yahan pe kuch hua tha kya????

Student ' nahin toh sir'.. kyun kya hua???

Shukla ' toh aaj aap log itna respect kaise'''.

Stident ' whoh sir sooche ki kabhi kabhi respect de deni cahiye''

Shukla ' mujhe aap logon ne bewakoof samajh ke rakha hai kya?????? To which all the student nodded yes!!!!!!!!

Shukla ' yahan pe who mallik thi kya?????

Student ' nahin toh sir'.. who yahan pe kyun aayengi'. Yeh toh unka dept nahin hai'..

Shukla ' sir'. Yahan pe mallik thi???? He asked to dean

Dean ' no mr.shukla yahn pe toh itne hin students the'..toh hum chalet hain''.

And the three walked out'. Maan was surprised but wanted to see her again'. So he decide that he would wait till the office hours end and then trace her ''..

Adi ' mr. mallik we wanted to meet the main board of teachers so that we can discuss''

Dean ' of course mr.singhania'. you can wait for 5 min. and I will call you'.

Saying it he left them to discuss about their plan'..

Maan ' adi tumne aise kyun kaha??

Adi ' kyunki tut oh use trace kiye begair nahin jata  toh maine soocha kit era help kar doon'..

Maan ' thanks '..

Adi ' kafi naughty hai bhabi' I still don't believ that she is married''.

Maan ' hmmm'.

Adi ' she  called you Buddha and khadoos yaar' jo mian itne saalon main nahin keh saka'..

Maan ' adi'..

Adi ' sorry and laughed and maan too smiled a bit.

Just then a peon entered and told them that the executive board has come. And they followed him. They were led to a big hall with a conference table. As they sat down one by one every one came and took their sat. they found one seat empty.

Maan ' sir'. Aur koi aayega kya???

Dean ' ji'.(yo peon) miss mallik kahan pe hain???

Peon ' sir'. Unke students unhe nahin chod rahein hain'. Unhone  mujhe wahan se bhaga diya sir''

Dean ' oh''. Toh usne kya kaha

Peon ' that she will take 5 min.

Maan ' she seems to be popular among students'.

Shukla ' yes she is'. Even more than us'..

Just then some one rushed inside with full force'.

Girl ' good afternoon every one'.. I hope I am not late''

Shukla ' yes you are ms. Geet mallik and then she turned in a total dramatic way and maan was astonished to see his girl ''.

Adi ' she is a prof?????

Maan ' for first time in my life'' I don't know about her'.. and also don't know what to do'..

Dean ' sit ms.mallik

Geet ' sure sir''

Dean ' they are mr. maan singh khurana and mr. aditya singhania'. They have come to talk about improving infrastructure of our collage. And mr. khurana  this my executive board. He is mr. shukla head of economics dept , she is mrs.pandey head of finance dept , mrs.iyer head of management dept , mr. chawla head of IT dept, mr. aora head of marketing dept and ms. Mallik head of HR dept ''. HE INTRODUCED and then the hell broke on them.

Adi ' she is head of a dept??????

Maan ' I think I heard that

Geet ' but sir why did you call me here??? I am sure that you all can handel these infrastructure problem more efficiently than me '.. she said ina total professional tone'..

Dean ' they have asked to meet the executive team'.

Geet ' ok''..

Dean ' mr. khurana can you proceed.,'.. but maan too stunned to say anything in the sudden turn of events in a short period of time that he was stunned to say anything '.

Dean ' mr.khurana???? mr.khurana?????

Geet ' ram pass him the water'..

He drank the water and started'..

Maan ' we were thinking about changing the infrastructure a little bit'  and also the management. As we have a lot of branches other than construction so we had thought if we can also see the teaching pattern and the circulum of here''..

He paused for some time to see that all were confused at what he was saying and he looked at geet who looked dis interested and also confused

Adi ' maan bte kya keh raha hai'.. bawara ho gaya hai kya?????

Maan ' tu bol''.

Adi ' I mean ''

Geet ' can I ask some thing????

Adi ' surely ms.

Geet ' there are many other highly ranked b- school in india like IIMS or even FYS in delhi. Then why are you so much concerned about our collage.

Adi ' I was student of this collage and I want to do some thing for it'..

Although all looked satisfied but she was not''

Adi ' we want to improve the infrastructure and do a alittle amendment in the teaching pattern this collage if we think that we are not satisfied with the teaching pattern here. Its one of the top B- schools of delhi so we want it to be the best. And we are also one of the trustees . so we wanted to talk with the executive team and discuss it with them'..

Then he continued to explain what he exactly wanted and expected and all looked convinced except geet . he sat down

Adi ' I think bhabi is not impressed'..

Maan ' any problem ms.mallik '.. he asked with sarcasm and utmost coldness that sent chillness down the spines af others and all looked shocked but she was unaffected

Geet ' no problem mr.khurana but I am really have some questions to ask''

Maan ' I would be pleased to answer

Geet ' it would be my pleasure to ask'. But before she could continue the peon came and stated that she was urgently needed in the office'..

Geet ' kya hua?????

Peon ' Canada se phone aaya hai aapke liye'''

Geet ' ok (to others) you gies cont'. I will just return''''''''.

Dean ' sorry mr. khurana but she is not so easy to be convinced''''

adi

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
Lovee the part!

Continue soonnn.
superbbb update...
love this ff
mitzi11 thumbnail