Will Ratan go against the PANDITJI?

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If you remember, the Panditji who was brought by Mona Vasu made it clear that Ratan should choose Abhinav and not the other two.

Do you think Ratan will go against the Panditji's verdict?

3 things which come to my mind:

1) She has been saying that she will make a decision which makes "everyone" happy.
2) Yesterday, Ragini Kapoor said that she knows who Ratan will choose and she was smiling. Just last week or so, I also remember her saying that she likes Abhinav for Ratan.
3) Ratan seems to be more closer to Abhinav's mom and they have been only showing her talking to Ratan all the time, and not the other two mother-in-laws.

Every incident indicates that Ratan would select Abhinav but something within tells me that she will choose Deepak over Abhinav...😉

IF SHE CHOOSES DEEPAK, IT WILL ALSO BE A BIG SLAP ON THE PANDITJI'S FACE 😆 ABOUT TIME, INDIA STOPS BELIEVING IN THESE THINGS AND LEAVES EVERYTHING ON GOD 😛
Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 IF  she chooses boy to leave  is deepak and if she have to get virtually  married then its abhinabh...

Fanna_girl thumbnail
Definitely Abhinav is being given the most importance. Did you guys watch Ratan's reaction during the 3 performances of the dulhas? She was more keen and happy to watch Abhinav dancing.

The only thing I recall about her and Deepak is that in the initial episodes, she was asked which dulha she found most handsome. She said it was Deepak.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey clown u wanted 2 share with us videos and pic of finale bb4 where are they!!...

abt this infoe ushould know much betterthen what is actually ratan iis gonna to do i mean ur always on live programms to catch up everything
Edited by dv_freak - 12 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
deepak was a good catch but abhinuv gona be on same level as ratan and they will eran good money , abhi as comedian cum singer and ratan as an actress.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i can only say this deepak and anupam bachgaye is drama se