Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
After watching the end of JJKN, I thought to myself...must be
nice to sit down in a candle lit room, drink wine and talk about
Armaan Suri with your love....wish I could do that too.   ðŸ˜ƒ
deadly thumbnail
First of all thank you guys for defending me. Some times I wonder if I am really what you guys say. And second of all Sandya lately I have lots on my mind. Its exams and lot of other things. Lets just say that my life has turn upside down and I am trying to sort it out. So I really didn't make the update biased on purpose. So please forgive me. Next time I will remember to concentrate on Armaan's scenes as well. And thanks for pointing it out to me. Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail

Hey,

Sandhya come on, I dont think you are being fair to deadly!!! She works hard, It is not easy to remmember each and every scene, ok!! Sometimes I my self forget a complete scene.

Just because of a small mistake you cant call her updates baised ok!! A few days back I forgot a cloth scene of billu so you mean to say that I am against him!!

Also , We dont call ourselves perfect, If we do miss something you can point it out to us, and we would welcome that. But  please do so in a calm manner, dont get excited or start putting accusations. Deadly's updates are the most unbaised one.She try's her level best and we get the best.  Belive me you dont have an idea of how baised update would sound. She does her level best to keep the balance and gives out evey details. So please keep your calm and enjoy.

Jammy.