Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smiles86

Thank you TTfan for the wonderful detailed updates!!  A super job for your first update!!

Thendral seems to be rushing in full speed now...

The battle between the two gutters was fun to watch.  Padma smiling was dumb when she herself is a bad woman and her own kids hate her.

I was a little surprised how Tami said that he only acted that he hated her...that kinda shows that he will always forgive his mom no matter what happens...and now GW and Charu are plotting another plan...will Tamil forgive them too if Tulasi gets hurt really badly??

I liked the way Tamil yelled at Padma though...he really is doing all this for Tulasi and MM.  Poor Tamil he needs to run back to the hospital and make sure nothing happens.

Aiyo Anand's song was hilarious!!!  But it was more like yelling then singing...the poor driver had to hear this...lol

Wow...Kumaran gave a good twist.  I thought Anand and Shymala were going to get caught with the drugs but they gave it now to Mohan...

Shymala should ask her family why Viswa did all this...only her father can help TT and MM.

Mohan shouldn't have came back to see Viswa.  He should have told TT where he was going.  Now someone is watching Mohan and Mohan looks a bit unstable...will he use the drugs for himself??

I think Mohan is going to get caught for using drugs but Viswa will escape somehow...

Still wondering who Tulasi is talking to on the phone then...

Good epi today but I hope they show TT together tom.

I don't think he will use drugs again - he has promised that auto-galfren (forgot her name) that he will change for the better and make his father proud of him. He had also promised the same to his dad. However, he will definitely get into trouble and his father might be disappointed in Mohan for not heeding to his advice. πŸ˜• MM might even tell Mohan that he still shouldn't have listened to Vishwa in the name of saving him (MM).

On the other hand how else are they going to stretch their storyline if they do not maneuver into all possible angles - this is one of the many they have in their itinerary..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sue Nair thumbnail
TTFAN - I like the different colours u used to identify each paragraph. In this way, it makes it so convenient to read para by para and help us not to miss out the minute details too. Besides it also shows us what is expected in each scene accordingly..!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sue -  mohan has already started getting the drug retrieval symptoms and he is already tempted to grap the bag. A man is watching these already and of all he cant use it in the public bus and i doubt if the spy of vishwa will allow him to.. πŸ˜•

I agree with u sue that TA and PA must have inherited the qualities of their dad. But TA has some of his mother's qualities too.πŸ˜‰

The best inherited quality is, he is hiding things from Thulz and finally says he did it for her good...Though his ideas and thoughts are good, hiding such things and finally saying for ur good is too annoying. GW thavarama taught this lesson to him...😑

The best quality he did not inherit from his dad is that..how to be caring and listening to their wives. TA father must not have had this quality, thats why GW must have used all sorts of her gutter behaviour and must have killed himπŸ˜‰. Where as TA and Puvi are good, they deftly take care,listen sometimes only(TA's dad must have been made to listen to this lady always, she wd have forced him to😑) to their wives,depending on if its right or wrong. But still listening skills la they are quiet below average than their dad.πŸ˜†

On the whole I gues

"TA is amma pathi appa pathi rendum serntha kalavai..."..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago