Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
edit

I was trying to edit the quote in my post and pressed quote instead of edit, twice. So thats why two extra empy posts are here.
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail

edit

sheee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

This topic is abt Malika and not abt Katrina. lets not discss other stars here :)

My first comment was after reading the title only. But then I read the whole post.
The orignal poster is comparing katrina and malaika.  See

Originally posted by: priyazinta

-Now i seriously believe that if she would have gotten a mentor like salman she might have made it big like katrina...however this didn't happen...so with not getting much importance in India she suddenly gets a movie offer from the US: Unveiled  directed by Bill Bannerman whose name is connected to huge movies like Twilight:
Now I don't get that...Katrina might be in Bollywood because of Salman but we can actually say she really works hard.
..she puts her effort in learning hindi and becoming a better dancer and actress...now how and when and where did Mallika work hard? She booked a ticket to LA found herself an awesome PR agency who introduced her to prominent figures in hollywood eventually even got selected to become an honorary citizen of Los Angelas and since then she just keeps running around to party's and event's and keeps posting pictures of her with celebrities on her twitter...now she is in cannes and she took hollywoodtv with her and there she is doing the exact same thing just running around (uuuh promoting politics of love...yeah right).

So I was on topic.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is a mallika topic so where did katrina come from??  if you hate katrina then that's fine but it's really pathetic that people are  taking jibes at her when the article has nothing to do with her.

that vixen katrina lied to salman, seduced him and what not and since salman is the innocent fool incabaple of making decisions, he fell into her trap.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..you put a lot of research into this! Kudos for that! About Mallika...I don't really care either way...If she wants to go to Hollywood, go for it! If she wants to stay in Bollywood, go for it! Either way, I avoid all her movies so like what you said about Rakhi Sawant - if you choose to stay away from her, you won't even know she exists! But one thing about her - she does seem to have gotten here on her own, using whatever means...and the least you can give her credit for is surviving for this long in Bollywood with no famous father, mother, uncle, husband, etc..
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyazinta

honestly if you don't watch reality television trust me rakhi becomes invisible...as i stopped watching reality shows i even doubt rakhi still exists?

I still watch reality tv, and Rakhi doesn't exist anymore lol.