Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry 4 d late comment anu and once again thanks 4 d pm.

cming to today's update i loved d maneet scenes. geet ne tho dadi se bade aasani se jhooth keh diya n poor maan for a moment couldn't believe that geet could lie so easily😆 bt it was nice to see maan smile

i really loved d way u described maan's eyes n d effect they were having on geet hai unhi nigahoon ke hum bhi tho deewane hai😳

update soon n thanks 4 d pm

love- piya
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
only one comment...continue...
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ma sad coz of too be continued
wel waiting for con't
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All,

Thanks for the wonderful comments. Here i am with next part  i.e. part 17.

Hope you all will enjoy it.

--Anu

Part 17
-----------
On the way...mr. handa is with maan in his jeep

mr. Handa:"tou Maan woh NY wale project pe kabse kaam suru kerna hai..."

Maan:"bass uncle next week se...this week we are working on gathering details about the project...yeh project jo retierd indians in US ko targetted hai...unkee needs ko hum pehle study ker rahee hain...meri team work ker rahi hai...aur abb mujhe yeh Sameera wala case bhi jaldi khatam kerna hai...I don't want her to affect my personal life in any ways..."

They all reach their respective home...Maan has already set up his meeting at 4:00...others take rest for that day...
Geet is in her room rested...doctor visit her and give her some medicine...

Geet:"Doctor...yeh chot ke nishan to chal jayenge na..."

Doctor:"Geet...you shuld 1st concentrate on getting this cut fixed...later on we can discuss on cosmetic part"

Geet(ST):"cosmetic part for you...u don't know...he likes everything in perfection..."

She then feels shy on her own thought...Geet is resting whole day and she doesn't mind...she keeps herself busy by thinking of Maan...his laugh..his care...his closeness...his hands...his hold...his muscles...how his muscles were touching her soft body...she keeps blushing at each thought of him...

Geet(ST):"Maan...Maan...Maan...milne aaiye na mujhse jaldi..."

Maan on the other hand thinks to give time to Geet and himself and their relationship...he also wants to finish Sameera's case as soon as possible...that will make things little easier for him...

two days pass...everyone asks Geet about her healing except Maan the one she has been waiting for...

her wounds are healing slowly...she is now able to walk but with less excertion on it...

three days have pass...She is now loosing her patience and calls Maan who at that time is in meeting and his phone is on vibrator...she made about ten calls but maan being all day in Meeting keeps missing her...

In the evening that day

Maan(on phone):"so mr.Garg...exact age pata chala uska...I want exact DOB...I know we have enough detail to expose her...per main aur detail chata hoon...uskee aisee hasra kerna hai ke koi bhi maan singh Khurana se ulajhne se pehle 100 baar sochega..."

Geet now very angry on Maan(Geet bacche...koi kaam karega tabhi to aap aish karengee na...)

Geet(calls viccky):"Viccky I want to talk to you now...I hope atleast you are free for me..."

Viccky who is in studio with his director and discussing the scene...

Viccky:"Geet...pls yaar main ghar aa ker tumhe call kerta hoon...abhi nahi pls..."

Geet:"Fine...you brothers are the busiest person in this world...atleast you can pick up the call...kisi ko to mera phone pick kerna bhi time waste lagta hai"

Geet(ST):"itne din ho gaye...mera haal khud nahi pucha...aaj jab main phone ker rahee hoon to utha bhi nahi rahe hain...aabb phone karenge bhi na to bhi nahi uthaungee main..."

In the evening when Maan sees his cell...
he sees so Many missed call from Geet...he think he shud better give her call but she doesn't pick it...she now wants him to come to her...Maan  has NY project on the top of his Mind...Mr.Handa has initiated that project and then handed it over to Maan to handle it...

Maan(ST):"yeh Geet bhi na...itne saare call kiye usne mujhe...aur abb jab main call back ker raha hoon to isse uthana nahi...choro busy hogee...mera number dekh ker baad me call ker legee...waise chalo main is project ke details check kerloon...3 days me NY nikalna hai..."

He calls Nakul

Maan:"Nakul...mere NY jane ke liye sare kapde ready kerwa diya tumne...kuch bhi garbar nahi hona chahiye...aur baanki baatoon ke liye main MOM se baath ker loonga..."

Geet on the other side is furious:"yeh 2 calls kerke chor
diya...haaannn...mujhe chot lagee thi ek baar bhi uske bare me khud nahi pucha...aur aaj 2 call try kerke chor diya...samajhte kya hai khud ko"

mrs. khurana(on dinner table):"Beta itne lambe assignment ke liye jaa rahe hain...apna khyal rahiyega..."

Viccky:"Mom abhi 3 days hain na...3 days me ja rahee hain BRO...calm down..."

Geet in her room...furious at Maan...

Geet(ST):"chor Geet...bhoot busy hain na...main bhi...main bhi apne aapp ko busy kerletee hoon...samajhte kya hain...waise bhi mujhe kuch exciting kerna chahiye...kya karoon..."

She switch on the TV and the fashion channel was ON...she got an idea...

Geet(ST):"Modelling kertee hoon...haan...mujhe apnee fashion sense ko aise waste nahi hone dena chahiye...aur Maan...takes me for granted...this is best way to show him what I am..."

she calls dadima

Dadima:"Geet bete...abhi aap..."

Geet:"Dadima...main kuch kerna chatee hoon...

I mean I want to try hand at modelling...just for fun and then see how things goes...maine aapko yeh batane ke liye phone kiya hai kee KM mein he kisi add agency wale ko call kertee hoon...

yaha to Mom 10 Q puchegee...pehle ayewayee kisi ko bulatee hoon...phir Idea lekar I can contact someone bigger...aur baad me apna Viccky to hai hee"

Dadima:"yeh to bhoot acche baat hai aap career per dhyan de rahee hain...per beta modelling...r u sure...accha try kerte hain..."

Geet next day makes call and fixes one of the mediocar Ad agency just for experience...she call him next day to KM at 3 pm...
3pm when Geet reaches KM she sees no one in the hall but only Maan who is completely busy with his paperwork as he needs to take the flight in the night at 1 am...

Geet(ST):"Dadima kahan gayee...yahan to Maan hai...hain to hain...chado...hamesha busy hee rehte hain..."

Then the Ad agency person comes...

he 1st goes crazy to see khurana Mansion and then when he saw Geet...he was owo...

Geet makes him sit and starts taking to him about modelling career...

this goes in Maan's ear...he then realises Geet is there and is talking to someone...he gets back to his work...

the Man who was overwhelmed to be called by Geet started to talk about the Modelling at his own level...but he culd not control his feelings while he is talking to Geet

Geet:"aur bataiyee...kya hota hai...getup wagareh...kaise looks chahiye hote hain..."

Ad ag Man:"Geet Mam...aap bilkul perfect hain...koi change ke jarrorat nahi...aapke yeh khubsoorat baal..."

Maan's antennea gets Straighten up now...his ear goes to what the man is talking...

Geet sees Maan...

Geet:"ok...great...aur bataiye..."

and this man who was getting crazy by geet's soft way of talking... her looks... her dressing...

Ad ag Man(who is now in no control):"Mam...apko to kuch change kerne ke jaroorat nahi hai...aapke yeh lal lal hoot...itne khubsooraat ...aha...inhe jab hum camera angel se lenge...yeh to ladko ke Jaan hai...pagal kerdegee sabkoo...hai hai..."

Maan is now not able to concentrate and he feels his anger can outburst anytime...

but the man unknown of his anger continues

Ad ag Man:"aur maam...aapke ye beautiful curves...yeh to tauba kya lajawab..."

Maan now lost all his cool...held the Man by collar...and gave him 2 punches back to back...

Maan:"kaun hai tu...samajh kya rakha kai...batameez...ladkiyoon se aise pesh aata hao tu...jaldi nikal yahan se..."

Ad ag Man:"per sir ji...main to bass..."

Maan places 2 more punches...

Maan:"ek sabd nahi...bass nikal le nahi to security ko bula ker aisa hal kerwaoonga...himat kaise hui teri...nikal...nikal yahan se..."

the Ad ag Man runs and goes out...Geet who was already angry on Maan gets more furious on Maan's behaviour...she was taking info and Maan messed up everything...

Geet:"yeh kya tareeka hai...maine kisi ko bulaya aur apne uska insult kerke aise bhaga diya...meri kisi cheeze ka koi importance he nahi hai appkee nazroon me...Modelling field ke baat hai...aapko kya pata..."

Maan:"accha...tumhe bhoot pata hai...kitnee batamizee se baat ker raha tha woh...aur tum ulta mujhe bol rahee ho...woh tumhe kitnee buree nazar se dekh raha tha...pata bhi hai tumhe...main ladkoon ke niyat samjhta hoon..."

Geet:"jii nahi...yeh feild aapka nahi hai...to sabkuch janne ka dawa nahi kijiye...main usse information le rahe thi aur woh mujhe reality bata raha tha...lekin app...

appp se to bardasht nahi hota kee main apne career me kuch karoon...

why don't you better stop inteferring in my Life Maan...haal puchne ke liye to ek phone nahi kiya jata appse...aur abb jab main kuch kerne kee koshis ker rahee hoon to sab bigar diya...better be away with interfering in my life...got it"

Maan gets shocked with what geet said...he was hurt by her words

Maan:"Ok...fine then...I better be off with your life...ur career...go to hell..."

He leaves abruptly along with his papers to his room...
Geet goes to her house and is furous at home...at dinner time

Geet:"I don't know Mom...what does Maan think of himself...aajj maine unke ghar pe kisis ko koi kaam se bulaya tha...unhonne to uska insult kerke use bhej diya..."

Mrs. Handa:"Geet beta...koi baat to hui hogee...nahi to bewajah Maan kyun aisa karenge..."

Geet:"Accha tou unhone koi galtee ki to uskee wajah hogee...koi wajah nahi thee...bass unhe uspe gussa aaya...aur bass"

Mr. Handa:"Kuch to kaha hoga na uss bande ne...theek hai gussa nahi kerna chahiye mehman pe...per kuch to kaha hoga na ussne jo Maan bhark gaye"

Geet:"Woh Dad...bass usne kaha"...

Geet remembers what that man said and feels bad to utter it infront of her parents...

Geet:"woh kuch aisee baat boli usne...woh main aapke samne nahi ker sakte...haan bolne ka tareeka thorda theek nahi tha uska..."

Mr. Handa:"Geet...usne aise baat boldee jo aap hamare samne bol bhi nahi saktee...tu jarror he Maan ko theek gussa aaya hoga...

woh aapka khyal rakh rahe the...aur app unhee pe naraz ho rahee hain...unke ghar me koi unke samne apse galat tareke se baat karega to kya unhe gussa nahi ayega...aur Maan ka gussa to bass..."

Mrs. Handa:"Geet...I hope tum Maan se iss baat pe ladai kerke nahi aayee hoo..."

Geet goes to her room and rethinks all that had happened...now she realises that the Ad ag Man was actually behaving bad with her and it was very natural for Maan to get angry...she was the one who didn't understand his intentions...

Geet:"geet...woh tera khyal rekh rahe the...

kitne busy the phir bhi tere baare me galat suna nahi gaya unse...aur tune kya kiya...

OMG...yeh maine kya kiya...

Maan ko keh diya don't interfere in my life...abb woh nahi karenge to kaun karega...

hai rabba...kitne gusse me honge...call kertee hoon...Babaji help...pls o pls..."

Very natural...Maan did not pick her phone...he was anyways getting ready for his flight...

Geet:"koi nahi Geet...abhi unka para bhoot upar charda hoga...kal ja ker manaoongee...kitnee garbar kerdee maine...Kal unke office jane ke pehle he mill loongee unse...haan...abb mafi to mangnee he paregee..."

Maan leaves his house at 9 pm for 1 am flight ...Geet is in her room all worried ... planning what she has to talk to Maan tomorrow...how to pacify his anger...she is restless all night...feeling sorry for the harsh words she used...

----Next to be continued

Please press like button if you like it and pls do place a comment...that really helps me write better...for this update if U want to throw tamatars pls do so with your comments...I am ready for all...
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... nice ...

thnx 4  d pm ..

continue soon ...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome luved ittt
super coolll
totally rocking anu
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update Anu...very cute.   Poor Geet...has no idea that Maan is gone to NY...and that too for an extended trip...  Besabri mein...will she follow him there?😳😛
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part!!
Thanks for the PM..
continue soon!!!
sunshine94 thumbnail
nice update...waitin for nxt part...
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail