Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey karan and kritika!!
i dunno whether u ll ever get 2 read this!! but we ur fans really luv u a lot!!! its just because of u ppl i joined India Forums today...
watchin tv at 8 without kmh playin on it is lyk really heart breaking...😭

i just cant express hw damn much do i luv u guys!!! u ppl r jus awesome!! u noe.. i started watchin kmh only in dis feb... but i gt so attached wid it... dat be it my board exams or aieee exam nxt day... i wudnt miss a single episode... if i ever had 2 go out... everythin was planned after 8 30...  i noe it sounds crazy but yes i am crazy about kritika and karan... now dat i hv seen all d season 1 nd 2 episodes... i really cn say u ppl r d best actors in dis tv world... and THE PERFECT COUPLE... :)

😛

i really wish u a really happy lyf ahead... a hell lot of sucess... and yes we r EAGERLY WAITING 4 KMH 3... PLEASE CUM BACK SOON... WE MISS U A LOT!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone! 🤗
Indeed it's been a great journey with you all on this forum for 7 months now.
For a few of us, we've been with KaranIka since KMH~1 to ZND~2 and now KMH~2. Our journey has been long and pleasant and will hopefully continue to many more seasons and shows ahead.

I cannot say I'll miss you guys, because I know we will always keep in touch ❤️
I've had plenty of talks with all of you, new and old, laughed and cried with Arjuhi and all these small things have made a big place in my heart for you all.

I request you all to please be active on this forum and always keep in touch 😳 as we await the third season on KMH.

I love KaranIka and you all too. Mwaaah.

Hugs & kisses,

Sonia. xx
dikcie thumbnail
dey vl b missed a lottt

but lets pray,dey come back soon wid a bassshhh

misss uuu aaa looottt arjuhi/karanika
It was the best drama ever.I love  story line.All acters.Love arohi arjun.I,ll miss them a lot.I don,t like channels decission to end this show.Yhey only see trps.not every one uses internet and if use don,t have time  to come on the forums and  give comments.
luvarjunarohi thumbnail
GUYS I MISS OUR ARJUN AROHI A LOT ITS SO UPSETTING HOW IT FINISHED SO QUICK AND I DONT GET TO SEE MY FAVIOURITE COUPLE PLZZ PLZZZ GUYS WE HAVE TO BRING KITNI MOHABBAT HAI BACKK!!!!😭😭😭
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i tooo misss them alot!!!!! and i can do anything to mbring kmh back
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lol ever since i starte watching kmh3 ive been addicteddd! pleaswe come back soon arjuhi. we love u <3 and dis shows been the bestesttt drama everrr(:

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarjunarohi

GUYS I MISS OUR ARJUN AROHI A LOT ITS SO UPSETTING HOW IT FINISHED SO QUICK AND I DONT GET TO SEE MY FAVIOURITE COUPLE PLZZ PLZZZ GUYS WE HAVE TO BRING KITNI MOHABBAT HAI BACKK!!!!😭😭😭

i totallly agree. i miss them so much to:(