Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Only u can come up with such author's note😆.

Loved this OS & agree with Vandu,could see ur special touches thruout the story👍🏼
Ram comparing Gauhar with python,😆arre yaar jyada kuch nahi toh kum se kum python ki reputation ka toh khayal rakhna tha😆
I seriously don't understand this blind date type scenario 😕 & Priya's friends ,seriously girls,can u not come up with some better reasons to excuse urself,do u have to make it so obvious ,much to the discomfort of Priya.😆
This Varun was such thanda character & priya is so full of life,loved her line about love being something that can happen to anyone at any point of life.👍🏼 & Varun's answer to this was even rukha just like him.
But,i have to admit just like varun even i am bit uncomfortable in sharing my table with someone unknown.I feel like invasion of my & their privacies respectively.
Poor Ram,was so scared of Gauhar that got instantly ready to share,socha hoga chalo ye ladki kum se kum aur logon ke samne to decency batayegi,meri izzat safe rahegi🤣
Ram actually noticed Priya's non-reaction to varun's ogling,must have left him thinking how come this lady is diffrent from usual bunch.
The contrast in menus ordered by both -Priya & Gauhar says a lot about their personalities.
Kya baat hai abhi toh jan -pehchan bhi nahi hui & Ram ordered the same food like Priya,abhi se ye haal hai then what will happen after they will fall in love😆.I was suddenly reminded of Ram carrying those veg. bags & walking happily behind Priya,typical husband charcteristic,speaking from experience😉😆
OMG Shilpi -CHAMCHAM washing Powder🤣
Arre yaar, tune itni mouth-watering sweet  ko itna jhaagwala bana diya😆
Both Varun & Gauhar are such shallow & superficial people.😕
Ek taraf woh dono aur dusri tarf hamare would-be love-birds.Ram actually asked her about food,i was like why do u care whether she liked or not😉
Finally that idiot left her alone & on the other hand ,like a gentleman despite hating every sec. in Gauhar's company ,Ram was going to drop her off safely to her home.
He felt something  for her ,KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI Rambabu aap bahut jald samjhoge😆

I was thinking what Priya must have felt about this meet,& that's when i realised ur badmaashi to leave everything for my imagination.

Enjoyed reading this😊  & i am sure Ekta mata will give u enough situations to write such beautiful OS.