Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--jassi-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Previous Chapter

Hello. Sorry for such a long delay! Feels good to be updating!

Hope you all haven't forgotten me...

This update is for:

ambbiha

MaaneetLuverr

Because their Birthdays are coming real soon!

The Kidnap

Recap:

Back from the forest.

Chapter 10:

Geet sat in bed bundled with blankets and quilts. She had been like this since the past three days. She had been eating and drinking only what Maan had given her. She wasn't even allowed to exit the room. Geet knew his reason behind caring for her like this. Obviously if she didn't he would have to take her to hospital and he wouldn't risk that. She was getting better. Her sneezing had reduced. Her temperature was also lowering.

The door creaked open. She closed her eyes disgusted. She knew what was coming. It was Maan and that disgusting milk with turmeric (haldi). This was what Geet dreaded everyday.

"Please! I cannot drink that!" Geet pleaded as usual.

Maan set it on the side table beside her. "It should be finished by the time I come back."

Geet watched him leave. She considered throwing the glass at him. She calculated the pros and cons, and decided against it. She took a sip. Damn! It was just so unbearable.

Geet walked down the stairs after three whole days. She felt better and now was ready to explore the house for any secret exits. Maan was busy talking on the phone. He saw her come.

"Who said you could come downstairs?" Maan asked angrily.

Geet frowned. "I feel better. And by the way, there is nothing for you to hide. I know you've been planning against my dad since the past three days."

Maan was already frustrated, and she was just further irking him. He knew of her plans. Maan knew she was here to find more escape routes, despite the fact that her escapes are always failures.

"Go back," said Maan trying to stay calm.

Geet rolled her eyes. "What if I don't?"

Maan had had enough of this stubborn girl. He walked up to her and lifted her up, over his shoulder carrying her to the chair that was nearby.

Geet pounded his back with her fists. "Let go, you stupid moron!"

Maan continued to securely tie her up, while she screamed like a kid. She stopped when she was all tied up, as there was no use screaming now.

"Ughh! What is your problem?" Geet yelled, in annoyance. She hated being all tied up as if she were kidna ' Wait! She was kidnapped.

"You are my problem, Geet Handa," replied Maan.

Geet sat there staring at the ceiling, while Maan was busy in some business work. There was a mosquito flying around. Geet was shaking her head like crazy.

"Mosquito! Mosquito!" Geet shrieked.

"Shut up, if you don't want it in your mouth." Maan didn't even glance.

Geet closed her mouth instantly. It flew away after a few seconds. Geet thanked god. It was night. She was so bored she fell asleep on the chair. Geet's head hung on the side, hidden by strands of her soft wavy hair.

Geet had fallen asleep, so Maan called Aditya to plan further. Maan smirked at his smartness, when Adi told him that the Handa family and their investigators still haven't gotten any clues.

Maan looked at where Geet was sleeping. Maan forgot that he was on the phone with Aditya when he saw the sleeping beauty. Something fluttered inside of him. There was something just so angelic about her. Maan knew that this was not in the plan. He was not supposed to stop everything and just stare at the girl he kidnapped.

No! Maan, stop it. You are not supposed to be affected by her. She comes from that same Handa family.

"Hello? Sir, Are you there?" Adi asked.

Subconsciously, Maan replied, "I'll call you back."

Maan couldn't help but walk over to her chair. It was like she cast a spell on him. He was supposed to be working on an important business proposal, but she was such a distraction. Maan Singh Khurana, the most eligible bachelor and the youngest and most successful business tycoon was always punctual with his work and always had things done before the due dates he set for himself. But, things were not going how he had planned, because of this distraction named Geet Handa.

1984, Hoshiarpur ' Khurana Family

This was the year when the Khurana's were in business. They had the best wheat in Hoshiarpur. There farming was getting them good money and they were among the wealthy and rich families of Hoshiarpur. Their family friends the Handa's, had moved to the city and started up their business, Handa Industries. Mohinder Handa had always been money-minded, but it never effected his relations with anyone.

In late September, Mohinder Handa was planning on building his first mall. He wanted it to be for the people of Hoshiarpur. He had many benefits. According to the standards of the area he was going to build the mall, the mall wouldn't be too expensive to build and he would get double the expenses as profit. But, the area best for the mall was on his friend Jeet Singh Khurana's fields. He thought he'd somehow convince him. But, that was not what happened.

Jeet Singh Khurana was a dominating and successful man. His mother, Savitri Singh Khurana strictly told him that she won't tolerate the selling of their ancestral land.

When Mohinder Handa didn't have his way, he burnt the Khurana fields. No one suspected him. It was Diwali and everyone thought the fields just somehow caught on fire. But, Savitri Devi knew it was done by Mohinder. The only people who knew the reality of the fields were, Savitri, Jeet, and Mohinder.

Mohinder's first big success was this mall for the people of Hoshiarpur. He was a powerful man, and the Khurana's weren't able to prove that he burnt the fields.

1986, Delhi ' Khurana Family

When there was nothing left of the fields, the Khurana family moved to Delhi. After going through a lot Savitri and Jeet were able to start their business, Khurana Constructions. Their business was prospering and slowly they were getting to be very rich and powerful.

1988, Delhi ' Khurana and Handa Family

Jeet and his wife had a son, Maan Singh Khurana. Mohinder came to Delhi. Jeet boiled in anger seeing him. Now that he was really powerful he got proof and evidence against Mohinder. When Mohinder found out about this he knew what he had to do to save himself. He paid someone to crash Jeet's car. Maan's parents were in the car. They both died. Savitri Devi was heartbroken. She knew where the proof was, but decided not to present it in court. She was scared that Mohinder might attempt to kill Maan. Mohinder moved to Canada.

1990, Canada ' Handa Family

Geet was born.

2009, India ' Handa Family

Geet came to India after completing her architecture degree. She didn't want to work under her father's company. She worked in a different company after convincing her father. She was attracted to her co-worker, Dev.

2010, Delhi ' Khurana Family

Savitri Devi has now let her grandson, Maan take over Khurana Constructions. She is proud of her son. In such little time he has made Khurana Construction the most successful business all over India. He is 'The Most Eligible Bachelor.' One day, his DaadiMaa, Savitri Devi had a heart attack. She wanted to tell him about his parents. She told him of the long history of Handas and Khuranas. Maan was enraged. Thankfully, Savitri Devi survived the attack and was healthy now.

2011, Punjab ' Handa Family

Geet wanted a grand marriage in Punjab, and then she would go back to Canada with Dev. On the day of her wedding she was kidnapped. The Handa family still hasn't been able to find her.

The world ended.

(LoLzz. Just kidding, this is the end up this little timeline thing)

Geet woke up to find Maan still on his laptop. Geet sighed inwardly. What will become of his eyes? She watched his expressions change from serious to shocked. He looked around for his BlackBerry. Geet immediately closed her eyes. She felt Maan approach her. Her heart rate quickened. She was relieved when he just stuffed a pillow behind her back on the chair she was tied to. She inwardly smiled. That was sweet of him. Then, she brushed her thoughts away and was curious to know why he was shocked.

Maan called someone. "Aditya! You won't believe the information my Private Detective Team just e-mailed me."

Geet heard murmurs on the other end but couldn't make out what Adi said.

"Geet is not Mohinder's own daughter. He adopted her because her real father owned some huge company in Canada and left tons of money that he could benefit from when she ages 25. That man has had the papers ready and was going to slip them in her marriage papers that she was going to sign. This man is so money-minded." Maan sounded really angry.

Adi replied on the other end.

Geet could not believe her ears. Could this information be true? Would her father adopt her for money? Geet didn't believe that her mother was a part of this, but of course her mother would have known if she were adopted. Her parents didn't favor Dhara or her brother Tej. Her parents loved her unconditionally. It could not be fake! Could it? Geet didn't believe all this. It was pure bullshit! But still, tears threatened to fall out just at the thought of this. Geet held them back and continued to pretend to sleep.

"I knew we should've kidnapped the other daughter, Dhara!" Maan was frustrated.

Geet tightened her jaw. How dare they think of kidnapping her sweet, younger sister?

This time Geet heard what Aditya said. "Don't worry Maan. This just makes Geet more valuable to the monster, Handa."

"You're right Adi," Maan said, "Do me a favor and bring Neev here tomorrow. he must be missing me."

Now who is this Neev dude? Geet still couldn't believe these fools thought she wasn't her parents' real daughter.

Geet woke up the next morning. She was hungry, but couldn't go to the kitchen because she was still tied to the chair. Her arms were paining from being tied for so long.

"Maan Singh Khurana!" Geet called out loudly. "Maan Singh Khurana!" she exclaimed, louder this time.

Maan was sleeping when he heard Geet call out his name. He got up and went downstairs yawning, in his vest and track pants. He walked over to her to untie the rope. He bent over her to reach the back of the chair where the knots were. His arms were at both her sides opening knots at the back of the chair. Every time he leaned in closer Geet's heart would race and she would move as far back as she could.

Geet was free from the rope and she stood up quickly, rubbing her arms where it hurt.

Maan walked away saying, "The food is in the kitchen, eat whatever you want."

Isn't he supposed to say 'Are you okay?' Geet rolled her eyes and went to the washroom to brush and take a shower.

The water as usual, was not as warm as she would like it, but was better than cold. Geet wore a random pair of baggy tracks and fitted purple t-shirt. She put her hair in a loose bun with a few strands out and went into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. She turned off the coffee maker when it was made and poured it in a cup for her. She heard footsteps. It was just Maan.

Maan came in the kitchen, still in his vest and tracks. He proceeded walking over to Geet, but didn't stop at her. He continued to walk closer to her. Flustered, she moved back. But, Maan just moved closer until her back was against the counter. Geet looked around avoiding looking at Maan, while Maan just advanced closer until he was so close that he could feel her heart beat against his chest. Geet looked him in the eye for a fraction of a second. She saw intensity and passion. Geet froze when he brought his face closer. His nose trailed along her cheek, slowly moving down to her collarbone and then to her neck. Maan reached behind her and opened her hair. It fell perfectly on her shoulder. Maan nuzzled his face in her voluminous curls. She closed her eyes. Geet shuddered when she felt Maan's lips touch her ear.

"Thanks for the coffee," he said seductively in her ear, while reaching behind her for the cup of coffee.

Maan took the cup and walked away. Geet stood there shocked. She quickly put her hair in a bun again and walked after Maan, angrily.

"I made that for myself." Geet went and stood in front of him.

Maan looked at her intensely, giving her the creeps. "So?" Maan asked.

Geet glared at him. He stepped in, reaching behind her and re-opened her hair.

"Why the hell are you touching my hair?" Geet exclaimed, pissed off. "And, give me back my coffee." Geet did her hair up again.

Maan smirked and took a sip. "Oops. Do you still want it?"

Geet looked at him, furiously. If I can't have it, he can't either!

Geet smirked, and whacked his hand towards him, causing the coffee to spill on him and the floor. Geet giggled.

Maan was lost. This was the first time he had heard her giggle. He quickly brushed of his thoughts and made an angry face. He felt the hot coffee burn his chest.

Geet stopped giggling instantly. "Sorry..." she said hiding her smile.

Maan pulled her to him by her wrist. She banged into his well built chest.

"It was burning hot! Why do you have to be such an idiot all the time?" Maan yelled at her angrily.

Geet looked at him with big, wide, terrified eyes. "I said sorry." Geet squeaked.

Maan continued to give her an angry stare. "So?" He held her wrist tighter.

Geet looked at him scared. "Ouch," she whispered as he tightened his hold.

Maan let go of her and stormed to the staircase, but stopped before climbing it. He turned around and walked over to her again. Geet nervously stepped back.

"Sorry," Maan said. He then opened her hair again and left.

Geet was so confused. One second he looks at her as if he wants to kill her, and the next second he says sorry and once again OPENS HER HAIR! Ughh! I just want to go home!

Then, the doorbell rang. Geet froze and then ran as fast as she could to open the door.

But wait! It was locked so she can't leave. Fail!

Maan came with the key to open the lock on the lock of the door. The second Maan willingly opened the door; Geet knew it wasn't anyone that could help her.

Oh! Of course! It's the stupid Aditya dude! But, he was there with a kid. The kid seemed to be around 3 or 4. He is so cute! There was some sort of a boyish charm to him. Geet was always friendly with children. She wouldn't be rude to him just because he was somehow related to her kidnapper.

He looked at her with big wide eyes.

"Hi!" Geet said.

"Uncle, uncle!" Neev said tugging on Adi's pants, "Who is she?"

"I'm Geet." Geet put her hand forward for a handshake.

Neev shook her hand.

Maan was shocked that Geet was being so friendly with Neev. So... the monster's adopted daughter knows how to be friendly.

Neev then jumped onto Maan. "Dad!" he exclaimed.

Precap:

Geet is shocked.

Like!

Comment!

~Jassi

Edited by MaanKiGeet... - 12 years ago
--jassi-- thumbnail

PM LIST!

To be added add 'XxJaSsIxX2' in your Buddy List.
If you delete this user, you won't recieve PMs

Edited PM List

*angel94*

--ANGEL--

--Priya--

-afsha-

-Arti4ever-

-DazlingAngel-

-Faria-

-pixie-

-Pooji-

-prabz-

-shabnoor-

-shamima-

-Wish-

-Zoya-

.muskaan

.sireesha.

111priyan

123pritha

20tullip2000

A2Z_84

aashluvsmaan

aditiwalia56

aishwaryagayen

ajenn

alu5123

am_sweet_pari

ambbiha

Amri174

amzu32

ananya95

anch_cutedevil

angel13

angullgrl91

ansah

anuandavi

anufa

arniindia5

ashi

ashvinisharma

asmara19

avem

Ayesha_MSK

ayeshaaa.

ayu14

azfee

Azmii

BadGirlKiss

Barbie3143

basicquestion1

blessednim

bluedreamz953

bluerose1889

blueyRueY

bobbydoll

bono_jostna

bubblygal1711

charmed ones

Chotii

chubzy

cooljan

coolsaleha

cutiepie9512345

CutieTeju

cyum321

Dansindiadans

deekshacg

Dhara_s

Dilsay

dimpzz

divareena

doosheeka

DrashtiDhamiNo1

Dreamer1113

Dreamy_Mystique

egrat94

esha143

Fallen Angel

fauziya

febinyusuff

fijianbabe

FIRESafiReFIRE

friendz_4ever

friendz4ever

gangesegb

gcddfan

geetmaank

GEETOdhaniLover

gopi06

Hajra95Love

Harneetluvesksg

hasiii

hazraluvarjun

hemvb

hermoini

Hina.khanxxx

hinal_maaneet

holyangel

huny.thebest

i rok

Ilovemsk

indnprncss

inlwgeet

Iqbal Neha1

iqbals4ever

ivana

jal izda best

jazmeen

jazzerette

jazzybabes7

Jes75

jiasharma

Jiwan08

jnawaz

kapoor435

kashndsel4eva

kasturi11

kellz

kingu

kinju100

kirannaryani

Kkadss

Klutszy_KaShian

komlika

kooliio

krati5

Krishnaluv94

kuhu18

kweetrockstar

kyphfanz

laddha_chanchal

lakshmisalvadi

lallulal2010

lily_k25

Lip-a-Licious

lody

Lov26

luvabbybaby

m-g19

maan13579

maanddy

Maaneet-Fan

Maaneet.Lover

Maaneet_Deewani

maaneet93

maaneetfan123

MaaneetLuverr

maangeetcrazy

MaanGeetkiSimmi

Maania

maankigeet4ever

maanmeet1

maansi007

MaansMishti

maanujaanu

macho_muffin

manashi

maneet-56

maneet1984

maneet1995

maneet2008

Maneetkraze

Manpreetmann

mansijani21

Mariam94

marzia

memyselfndI

Miketa

millie_maaneet

millii

Mina H

mishti4maan

moonlight44

mrk_1

mrs.luvjaysean

mrs.msk

MsMovielover

muskaan...

muzic_lyf

mysticangel

Naina2127

namita25

namitasin

nan_10

Nanthini9

Nav2010

Nazmaa

nazsij

neethuchandran

nehara

niharika_87

NiksAngel

nilu710

ninand

Nirjhor105

nithi07

NoorFatima

Paloma_D

paponecon

payal906

payal956

pickachu

PoonamT

pp1980

preethia

Prettierpreeti

princess_xaini

PrithviSanyo1

priyanka86

priza

puja360

punjabi.princes

PurplePetal

pushpi

puth

RainNshine

ramahesh

raman1921

ramyayuppy

rater

raym1

realraul2307

red135b

ringme

Rocks.Dhara

roopareddy

rsroopali

ruhakhan

rupzloveu

s-o-m-m-i-e

SadieLuvs_Suku

Sadiq24

SaJan-SaJan

sakadafi

SakshiGarg

Sameeha786

san1989

Sanaya-luv-arti

sanjana yadav

sanjulee

SaVni

scorpiobhavika

scorpiodreams

sdtashin

seemamary

serenelove

shah10

shalini_s

Shalve

sharmake11

shining_moon

shiv-gauri4eva

shivangi783

shivikasavvy

shona2010

shonababx

shreya satish

shrezzj

simzzzcool

sindu555

smj1977

sneha0504

Sofna

solicitude

sonali_N

sonarajasingh

soumimaaneetsou

spalle

spvd

Srabon_Dhara

starasdf

Starry_night

suba2011

sufikhan

surbhijn106

sweet cherry

sweet coco

sweet scorpio

swetaa100

swetha

swetha10

t_areeb

taanni

tanya_vi

teddy500

tehzeeb25

teri_susan

TinkJia

trishap

Tuli

undisclosed

untamedtigress

vampire_girl

vantu12

varshr

Viji79

Vinitha

vrsharma

wajiha-1

walkintomylifex

Water.

XXaquafireXX

XXXYYYZZZ

zaara2212

zahra15

zARqaa_X

zebronics

zooni20

To be added in the PM List add 'XxJaSsIxX2' in your Buddy List.

Edited by MaanKiGeet... - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

Yay! Me first! Welcome back! lol. Great update! Woh! Definately, did not see that coming! So Neev is Maan's son, but who is his mom? Poor Geet's adopted? She must be heart-broken. I see why Maan hates her dad. I don't like him either.
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update dear
loved it...poor Geet wonder what she will feel like when she will find out the fully truth about her dad
update soon

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thx 4 the update::
Loved it
Luvd how the story was going bak in flashbak,,,,grrr mohinder Is so greedy,,alwaiiz lukin for a chance 2 make money
Omg geet is not his real daughter but some rich mans daughter & mohinders only wants her bak for her money
Wow wats this new twist,,,maan has got a son😲
cont soon Xx...
Dilsay thumbnail
Welcome back Jassi...👏😊
Missed ur updates...
Ur back with a bang...Lovely update hope to see more Maneets moments...
continue soon
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great story...just found it today. Please add me to your pm list😊
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so geet is adopted, maan can marry her now because she is not monsters daughter. WHO is NEEV??????????
did a great job advancing the story!
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woohooo ... u're back ... 

awesome update ... 

plzz continue soon 

love
Sana
itsallabtGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh WoW... what a great comeback Jassi!.. I absolutely loved the update... poor Geet still has hopes.. Awww... but I am sure Maan will be her saviour.. and Neev is Maans son.. uhhmm i think he might not be his son.. maybe adopted or something..  but cant wait until ur next update..

Update soon hun.. PS - are u going to IIFA..?

Keep up the great work!

Nikky