TOI: Sanjeeda's Chicken Cheese Spagetti

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Celeb Cook-in Sanjeeda Sheikh Actor
Sanjeeda Sheikhs Chicken Cheese Spaghetti

MY FAVOURITE DISH I

I am a complete foodie and I love experimenting with my food.I love tandoori chicken,stir fried veggies and any form of spaghetti,but it has to be with cheesy chicken.

I LIKE TO EAT AT I

When I was small,every Saturday,I used to visit a gully in Ahmedabad famous for non-veg food.Also,I used to love eating at Zafran.I love to eat at Lemon Grass,because it has a home-like ambience,and the foods just out of the world.Out Of Blues is one place that serves my type of food.

MY FAVOURITE CUISINE I

I like eating Mughlai,Chinese and Italian cuisines,but Chinese cuisine is one which I can have any day,any time!

BEST MEAL IVE EVER HAD I

My mom is the best and the fastest cook on earth.She can never go wrong with any dish that she makes.She is amazing with vegetarian dishes.My grandmother too is an excellent cook.She makes mouth-watering khow suey.

My non-food passions I

Apart from being a foodie,I like to travel a lot.Whenever I travel,I always make it a point to try out local delicacies rather than have fivestar food.This way I can enjoy the true flavour of the place and its culture.

(As told to Gayatri Kolwankar)

Ingredients

I Spaghetti: 250 gm I Cream: 150 ml I Chicken: 80 gm I Parmesan: 100 gm I Salt to taste I Pepper to taste I Parsley: 10 gm I Garlic: 5 gm.

Method

I Blanch the spaghetti pasta to an al-dente.I In a pan,take some garlic and saut it till it turns golden.I Add cubes of chicken to it and then add the pasta.Add salt and pepper.I Finish the pasta by adding cream to it.I Add the Parmesan at the end and sprinkle finely-chopped parsley over the dish.I Serve hot with crisp garlic bread.

Chef Vijayendra,of Courtyard by Marriott,Mumbai,serves Sanjeeda Sheikh's Chicken Cheese Spaghetti

[Previous] Times Life [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0dewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks 4 sharing. it was a very interesting artyicle😃

vut after that today there is no such column