Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
If the cvs think we will appreciate this story by killing off both Arpi and Avi, they are really stupid. The title of this serial is from a novel called Gunahon ka Devta which told a tale of two lovers who could not get together and the woman died lonely. Just like Arpi who died as a virgin without the support and protection of her husband. Then, the other part of this serial is based on a gangster who got killed by bullets. This is what might be expected for Avi. I hate  this cvs for not being original and using ideas from both stories. We will not care for the reunion of Dev and Pihu and might even dislike them. I hope they listen to our pleas and at least reunite Avita while being alive.
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

If the cvs think we will appreciate this story by killing off both Arpi and Avi, they are really stupid. The title of this serial is from a novel called Gunahon ka Devta which told a tale of two lovers who could not get together and the woman died lonely. Just like Arpi who died as a virgin without the support and protection of her husband. Then, the other part of this serial is based on a gangster who got killed by bullets. This is what might be expected for Avi. I hate  this cvs for not being original and using ideas from both stories. We will not care for the reunion of Dev and Pihu and might even dislike them. I hope they listen to our pleas and at least reunite Avita while being alive.

agree with you sidda... hope cv's listen to our pleas... it will be very great if they reunite avita...

if pihu isn't arpi then watt is the need of lookalike...😑

hope everything must go ease..and give us happy ending
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail

Hi everyone

It was really a zor ka jhatka, shock for me to know that GKD is going to end and that to in 2 weeks and only 10 off epi remaining.

I know from the start that this show will have an ending as imagine tv is never interested in just pushing the show with no liking or no audience , but this not how that this show should end. So I request to the Imagine Channel that pleases give an ext. to the show, at least let it complete a yr and then decide to let it go on with or end the show.

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Hey Siddu&LalithaπŸ˜ƒ
Darlings dont loose ur hope .
The CV's r not stupid to end the story with Pihu and Dev.
This story belongs to Avita so the end will be.
Yeah, i will agree with u the show was ending and the CVs taken the idea from the Novel by the same name and the gangster Prakash shukla's life as inspiration(or copied some chapters), but as they ending in hurry and making its viewers angry, atleast they would make them happy by giving the good ending that we r hoping for  na. So B +Ve girls.πŸ˜ƒ
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sow.. Ab Avita ki Sr ho na sakhi.. Ab Avi aur Pihu ki toh karva lo... They did not satisfy us in any wich way at least ek SR toh dikhao...😊
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Hey Sow.. Ab Avita ki Sr ho na sakhi.. Ab Avi aur Pihu ki toh karva lo... They did not satisfy us in any wich way at least ek SR toh dikhao...😊

Areh Lax aap OL pe kab ayi?
sorry i didn't seen this comment before.
Hey baby , u lost ur hope for Avita's SR.?hun!!
But ,  still there is time for SRπŸ˜‰.
Yeh Pihu ODB ka Arpita hi hai tho hum jaroor SR dhekenge .
If the CV's want to ruin the show by showing Avi's no brain and his heart also says wrong and proves him a gunda nver become a hero then i dont want to see any SR.
Ab aap kaise bhool chuke hai re, "Ye Pihu huwa tho hame SR nahi mange ge"
SR tho sirf shareer ka nahi mann aur athma ka milan hotha hai na, thab hum Pihu ke saath Avi ka SR kaise dhek sakthe hai bhai?!!!!!!!!
I wish its Arpi and the much anticipated SR in the end , a perfect answer to BJ's betrayal and the biggest punishment for BJ is the Avita 's SR in the haweli then, nanne miunna bal gopal. Iss se jyadha punishment kucho nahi.Me thinks
Hope CV's listening to us.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Or Shooting khatam hogaya GKD ka?πŸ˜•

Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago