Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

ROFL, No, for you my love, I shall make exceptions :$ Jussst for juu! Erm, I'm assuming so! We're all ready, so yesh, hopefully!

So you will leave your love, Proper English, and come hug me β˜ΊοΈ I like you ji :) OK so that means Sahar needs to go make stuff :P And Sahar needs to stop talking in third person too πŸ€” 
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sary-

So you will leave your love, Proper English, and come hug me β˜ΊοΈ I like you ji :) OK so that means Sahar needs to go make stuff :P And Sahar needs to stop talking in third person too πŸ€” 

What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I can DEFINITELY leave that for juuu 😳 Yesh, Sahar needs to x2! Time to do kaam, ji!

(I think we should stop talking in our own shop now 0.0)
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just wanted to let u know I stole/borrowed ur John and Bipasha Siggie and waiting for ur update :|
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HAWWW. This is my first time I have tapko-fied in your gall and WOAH ; great stuff ;| Congratulations on the gall =) I must say, you people are rlly talented! Sary, your avi's girl..they're pure awesomeness. πŸ˜ƒ Love your colouring on ALL the KaJen avi's. I really love how your avi's have come out :)

^^ The style is total dhinka chika ;OO I mean awesome ;OO waah waah! The way this has come out is maynn. ;)
I've gotta stop being a lazy person and HAVE to be regular here, I see some serious awesome stuff *sighs*
pff, good luck to you three :D
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CT247

Just wanted to let u know I stole/borrowed ur John and Bipasha Siggie and waiting for ur update :|

We are glad that you are using our stuff :) Update coming up very soon!
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

HAWWW. This is my first time I have tapko-fied in your gall and WOAH ; great stuff ;| Congratulations on the gall =) I must say, you people are rlly talented! Sary, your avi's girl..they're pure awesomeness. πŸ˜ƒ Love your colouring on ALL the KaJen avi's. I really love how your avi's have come out :)

^^ The style is total dhinka chika ;OO I mean awesome ;OO waah waah! The way this has come out is maynn. ;)
I've gotta stop being a lazy person and HAVE to be regular here, I see some serious awesome stuff *sighs*
pff, good luck to you three :D

Thanks so much for such a cute comment :) We are really happy that you like our work! Thanks for liking that avi specifically; we hope to see you here more often <3
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Update # 1

Hey Guys :) Finally we are updating in our new shop! We have lots of random stuff LOL Hopefully you all will like them. The update comprises of avis by Sahar & siggies by Phatty. Avis are on - LeoD.&KateW., TVD, ArjunArohi, YuviNaina, & KaJen//KSG. Siggies are on the following people - SRK, KateW.&LeoD., AnushkaS.&ShahidK., ImranK., PreitiZ., AmirK.&JuhiC., Arjun Arohi, & HrithikR.&KatK. OH PS before you go look at the update :) just to let you all know we are open for suggestions! All you have to do is provide us with pics//vid links AND mention who the suggestion you are making is for [if you have someone specific in mind who you think should make the suggestion] Ok that would be all.

EDIT: By the way, for those of you who are still not on the PM List, PLEASE accept the Buddy request from IntoxicatingC. OR add IntoxicatingC. as a buddy! ONE OR THE OTHER, PLEASE :) Thank you!

(This colouring//siggy was inspired by Alisha's Neha&Sheban Siggy)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am too lazy to go back and edit but sources [textures] are from deviantart.com :)
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RES :|
Edited :|

SAP<33333 OMG idk what to say :| ur all besharam and horribly talented :| this is why i don't like u I'm always left speechless and then I have nothing to say :| I can't even type gibberish or I'll get a message that says I have invalid words 😳 but I will say that each siggie and avi is sexyy<333333333333

ILY SAP<333333

Tashu :)
Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Comment Time WEEE
Ok it's 11:26 pm and I am thodi sleepy and thodi high! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What am I here for? Oh yeahhh The EXTRA FANTABULOUS FIRST UPDATE of this Amazing dukaan by three A M A Z I N G Chokrisss πŸ˜† πŸ₯³

Ok first of all here is a round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love the whole update so much ..Obviously love Sahar's avis like always! They are incomparable to ANYONE! πŸ˜ƒ UNIQUE HAI CREATIONS BY UNIQUE LADKI ❀️

But PHATUMZ PHATUMZ PHATUMZ!!! Excuse me people... Sorry...can we have the spotlight here please... My dear darling Phatumzzz You are a creative gem...Your siggies are a killer! I am completely Fida...Firstly THANK YOU for making such a rocking AJ Siggie...I LOVE IT Using it already as you can see πŸ˜ƒ Hayeee they are sooo cutee πŸ˜³  I love love love the Kat-HR one...GORGEOUS AND HOT! Shahid Anushka...Imran..SRK...Kate and Leo...Priety...KK,,,Haye I love them all.. OMG they are all HOT 😊 😊 

All in all FAB update Darlings...keep'em coming baby πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by dua_44ever - 12 years ago