Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Love it.. both part 6 and 7 are awesome... They are finally married.... Update soon...
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one
continue soon
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Last two parts are really awesome. loved it.
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: araja1234

Last two parts are really awesome. loved it.

Oh thanks but do remember check on updates coz it's not the ending yet..

There's more parts to follow. There's about 5 more parts left but I assure there will heavy romance!!

armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg wow loved it
continue soon!
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Luvd both da last parts!!!
thnx fr da pm
yam29 thumbnail

Part 8

General POV  -  After Wedding Ceremony

Atul said soothingly, "Please, Anjie. Don't be sad."

Anjie, trying to not to sob and putting on a fake tough face with much difficulties, "I'm not going to cry. There's no need to cry. Ridzie is just getting married. Nothing at all."

Sid, Naina, JP and Yuvi looked pointedly at Anjie, with their eyebrows raised. Unable to hold in any longer, Anjie burst into tears, leaning her head on Atul's shoulder.

"Ridzie is married!" Anjie cried lightly while Atul turned crimson red in flesh.

Awkwardly, Atul patted Anjie's shoulder lightly, in response.

"Naina," a sweet voice called.

The gang turned around towards the new voice, with a good excuse to get away from the drama and Atul's blushing face. Naina spotting her long-time-no-see-friend waved her hand, stepped forward. Tamanna who is happy seeing her friend, hugged her right away.

Breaking apart, Naina exclaimed, "Wow, tum toh bouhout sundar lagrahihe," eyeing Tamanna's white lengha.

Tamanna smiled her shy grin and said, "Thank you. You too look nice too."

Naina pretending to be shocked and hurt, "Ah! That's an understatement."

She turned towards Sid, Yuvi and JP,  "I'm looking hot. Guys, I'm saying correct, right?"

JP being the cute flirt said, "Ha, flower ji. Aap bohout sundar lagrahihe."

Sid, preoccupied by Tamanna's beauty,  absent-mindedly said, "Yeeaah."

Yuvi smirked and said, "Ha, voh to sahi hai. Aur Naina bohout modest bhi hai."

Tamanna laughed lightly at Yuvi's remark.

Naina rolled her eyes, "Tamaana, meet the 3 idiots, Yuvi, Sid aur JP."

Sid exclaimed in anger, "Three idiot. Mein smart hu. Idiot nahi."

Tamanna smiled at Sid, who in return smiled a goofy smile. Naina, sensing this small exchange, quickly pulled Yuvi and JP aside.

Naina said, "Tamanna, tum Sid ki saath baat karo, hum tino ko khaam hai."

Naina quickly dragged Yuvi and JP away, without letting Tamanna  to reply.

JP exclaimed, "Flower ji, aap kya karrahi hai?"

Naina trying to cover up said, "JP,voh kya hane mein' Ha! Mein toh tumhe voh ladkiya koh introduce karma cathiti. Anjie kah doston," pointing at a group of pretty girls chatting.

JP immediately started to walk towards the group of girls, ignoring Naina, who is calling out for him, "Kitne flower jis. Oh, God!"

As JP disappeared out of Naina's side and went into the group of girl's sight, Naina sighed a relief.

"Okay. Yuvi, tum bhi jao. Mujhe khaam hai," Naina said, shooing him away.

Ignoring Yuvi completely, Naina peered at Sid and Tamanna who were conversing happily. Sid coincidentally caught Naina's eyes, smiled at Naina while in reply, Naina gave him a thumbs up. Sid blushed and grinned before turning again towards Tamanna who seemed to have a mysterious pull over him. At that instant, Naina knew it was the beginning of a new love story, Sid and Tamanna's love story.

Naina thought, "Oh, how romantic!"

Yuvi who did not like being ignored by Naina, grabbed Naina's arm to pull her towards him. Naina shocked by this sudden movement, looked at Yuvi in confusion.

Pulling Naina even closer by drapping his hand over her waist, Yuvi said, "Never ever try to ignore me."

Naina smiled slightly, "How can I when you are so close to me?"

Yuvi smirked and asked, "Physically, you mean?"

Naina shook her head, "No, close by my heart."

Yuvi slightly surprised, carresed her face and Naina blushed in joy.

Abhimanyu took out his handkerchief and handed it to his wife, Nikkita, "Here. Take this."

Nikkita sniffed and took the handkerchief and said, "Thanks."

Abhimanyu, in a light tone, said, "Nikki, Armaan has found his true love. Just like I have in you. He's now happily married to Riddhima. You should not be so sentimental for such a happy occasion. Armaan would feel bad if he sees his elder sister crying like this at his marriage day."

Nikkita nodded softly, agreeing to what Abhimanyu said, but it was hard to stop the tears from flowing down her eyes. Nikkita, although being only 3 years older than Armaan, had a more maternal feeling towards Armaan, than a sisterly feeling. She had cried terribly when it was her bidaai at the thought her leaving Armaan behind but now, it's Armaan turn to leave her and go to his love.

Abhimanyu slowly crept his left hand over Nikkita's shoulder, "Please, stop crying."

Nikkita shrugged Abhimanyu's hand off her shoulder, "I'm not crying."

Abhimany chuckled lightly, "Really? Okay, then why are your eyes red and watery?"

Nikkita pouted and replied, "Just dust in my eyes."

Abhimnayu folded his arms and raised his eyebrows, "Really? Fine, let me help."

He started closing inn towards Nikkita, who was entirely surprise by this gesture.

Nikkita held out her hands on his chest, slightly pushing him, "Abhi, what are you doing? Everyone's here. Behave yourself."

Abhimanyu pretending to surprised, "I didn't do anything wrong. Just helping my poor wife out."

Nikkita looked into his eyes and noticed the mischievous glint in his orbs, "Yeah, right. You are a total womanizer."

Abhimanyu played along, putting his on her shoulders, "Only with you, Nikki."

Nikkita just smiled at Abhimanyu as she saw pure love on his face, only for her. At that moment, she felt relief in herself as she realised it is the same love that she has always seen in Abhimanyu's eyes for her that she now has seen Armaan and Riddhima's eyes for each other.

^-^ Please hit the 'LIKE' button!!

Edited by yam29 - 12 years ago
wow amazing parts! why no pm?

anyways cont soon pleasee! lovedd them!

hehe i want suhaag raat!
yam29 thumbnail
PMs will be sent out later...

But sometimes, I feel like it's no use PMing most of the readers in PM List. Coz I don't even know if they read the message or if they even read the updates...

Most never comment πŸ˜•

Anyways, thanks to those read and comment. There will be two more parts. This mini FF will end by Part 10... πŸ˜›

I'm not used to write mature content, so I might not indulge into specific details of Armaan-Riddhima's SuhaagRaat, but I assure you that this FF would end in a romantic note..

After this, I'm leaving for mandatory military service for 3 months, I wont be able to update at that time..

I hope my new Maan-Geet FFs, Aaj Din Chadeya and Chalo, Chalein MItwa.. would find better reponse than this FF...

Till the next update,
Yamuna
Edited by yam29 - 12 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd it so far
do pm me wenever u update
tc
shaaz