Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The dresses one r Ok

but 1st pic was horrible.

Malaika looks good. It was shot in Jordan.

---------------
Courtesy: Mid-day. Malaika Arora Khan was in Jordan for nine days. The actress, who mixed work and pleasure while on the trip, calls the experience "amazing" and "a dream come true".

Dead 'see' :
She says, "I visited Jordan, Amman and Petra as part of a week-long magazine shoot but stayed back a couple of days just to see the Dead Sea. It has Biblical significance and for years, has been the supplier of a wide variety of health products -- from balms to cosmetics and herbal sachets. I call myself a spa junkie and I had to go to the sea. It was an unreal but a very relaxing experience. It has also one of the world's best spas on its beaches."

Camel travel :
"I mounted a camel after so many years!  (The last time was as a child while on Juhu beach). While exploring the Petra caves, one can only ride camels or donkeys. Or walk.

Jordan gawkin' :
"The ancient city is known as the Rose City of the Desert in Jordan. It has amazing caves and the surrounding cliffs have scores of rock-hewn structures -- majestic columns, spanning archways and grand portals -- belonging to a city almost entirely carved from sandstone. I read about the city in the Bible. The journey takes you back in time. I feel I got to see a slice of history."

Gorgin on Jordan: "The main course begins with several varieties of mezza or starters. Salads are an important side dish and a meal is finished with dessert or fresh fruits. Bread is traditionally eaten with every meal and last comes the famous coffee. I ate shormas, falafels, lot of salads and fruits. I tried many of the famous Jordanian cuisines like musakhan (made of bread topped with cooked sweet onions and roasted chicken) and koubba maqliya (deep fried oval-shaped ball with a meat and wheat paste). For dessert, I had baklavas."

Petra platter: While in Petra, the team and I sat and ate the mansaf. It's the national dish of Jordan made of lamb cooked in a sauce of fermented dried yogurt and served with rice or groats. It is served on special occasions or to honour a guest and on major holidays. It is traditionally eaten collectively from a large platter in the Bedouin style."

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
h Jordan is nice..my uncle..lived there too
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

dont like the scans
what if her kid sees the first pic
^^ so what if he sees the pic?
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

about a few or so years ago i remember flicking through indian tv channels & coming across a news channel which was showing malaika wearing a skimpy bikini with feathers hanging off it here & there and a very oversized black hat that made her look like she has Dumbo style ears

i remmeber the word Sleazy being repeated over & over again and the camera showed women walking out with thier husbands in tow 🤣

ever since then when i see her i think: sleazy & cheap