READ THIS!!! U'LL LOVE IT!!! TOO ROMANTIC!!

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
AFTER ROBBIE N KASTURI'S MARRIAGE ON 31ST MARCH..THIS IS WHAT WE ALL WANTED TO SEE😉...
IN ROBBIE'S ROOM AT NIGHT

Robbie enters the room and sees Kasturi standing beside the window' A sudden smile appears on his face'. He thinks'.

Robbie: (himself) ek din main hi zindagi kitni badal gayi hai'. Aaj mujhe jaise sab kuch mil gaya'. Yeh kamra(looks around the room) jo kal tak sirf mera tha aaj mera aur Kasturi ka hai'. Humara hai!! (Robbie slowly walks over to Kasturi and slowly takes her name) Kasturi'. (She immediately looks at him) Kasturi main tumse'. (Kasturi places a hand on his lips and he slowly kisses her fingers and gives her a very passionate look'. Kasturi looks down'.. The colour rises to her cheeks and they go pink' Robbie sees this and moves a step closer to her'. He bends a bit to give her a peck on her cheeks'.. Kasturi shies away and start moving away from him'. As soon as she tries moving away Robbie immediately catches her hand'. And then suddenly pulls her towards him'. Kasturi lands in his arms and he just holds her looking at her passionately'.. (Song time'..)

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain (Robbie's hands are around Kasturi and he is looking at her intensely with so much love'.)
                   Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain (Kasturi can't take his gaze any more and hides herself in him'. She hugs him and he embraces her back'. They hold on each other gets tighter'.)
                   Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan (Robbie just moves back a bit and kisses her on her shoulder'.)
                   Dhadkan bani zubaan (Kasturi is still holding him and just closes her eyes in the anticipation of what is coming ahead'. Robbie moves back and smiles while looking at her'. )

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain (She opens her eyes and he sits down on his knees and forwards his hand asking for a dance'..)
                   Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan (She slowly places her hand on his and he gets up and pulls her closer'.)
                   Dhadkan bani zubaan (They start swaying in each other's arm looking in each other's eyes'.)
                   Baahon ke darmiyaan (Kasturi keeps her head on his chest and closes her eyes while he embraces her and they keep on dancing in this manner for some time'.)

Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi (Kasturi is about to ask something when he places his finger on her lips'.)
                   Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi (He then moves his head in a no and Kasturi looks own'..)
                   Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi (He then kisses her on her cheeks'. And she immediately turns around')
                   Mil yoon ki daud jaayein nas nas mein bijliyaan (He then places both his hand on her shoulders and then slowly bends down and kisses her neck')

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain (He then goes in front to face her and she looks at him too'.)
                   Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan (Robbie then takes her in front of the dressing table and makes her sit on the seating in front of the mirror'.)
                   Dhadkan bani zubaan (He sits near her on his knees and then removes her maang tika and kisses her on her forehead'.. then removes her left earing looking at her in the mirror'. And then kisses her ear and then the same follows with other ear too')
                   Baahon ke darmiyaan (He then removes her necklace and kisses her lower neck and then bends down and removes her anklets and kisses her feet too'.then removes her dupatta and removes her hair pins and her hair fall down too'. He looks at her with that intense gaze and she gets up and runs away to the window'. Its raining outside'.)

Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand (Kasturi puts her hand forward in the rain'. She smiles as the rainwater touch her hand and starts playing with it')
                   Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand (Robbie comes from behind and hugs her and places his hand below hers and places his head on her shoulders')
                   Uljhi uljhi saanson ki aawaaz hai pasand (Kasturi could feel his hand on her bare waist and his breath on her lower neck'.A chill runs through her spine'.)
                   Moti luta rahi hai saawan ki badliyaan (There is a strong wind and few drops of water gets splashed on Kasturi's face and collar bone'. Robbie closes the window still blocking her way and then comes forward and drinks the rainwater that on her collar bone and then proceeds towards her face'. Her eyes are just closed')

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain (Robbie holds her face and then places a kiss on her lips'. Kasturi responds back and they share a long passionate kiss')
                   Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain (They then separate and then Robbie picks her in his arms'. She looks at him')
                   Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan (He then takes her to the bed and carefully places her down'..)
                   Dhadkan bani zubaan (He then sits besides her and then makes her lie down'.Her eyes are down'.)
                   Baahon ke darmiyaan (He then kisses her on her lower neck and camera moves towards the window and its raining outside'.. Chalo bachcho bahut hua' aage dekhna buri baat hai'. Chalo kamre se bahar)

Edited by RoKafan4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail

not written by me...it's from an ff mahi ve...

just read it n loved it..so thought of sharing it with u all...
koi 16 se kam age ka toh nahin hai na yahan par???hehehe
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😍Aye Hayeee
Main mar jawannn
Soo Romantic...
A Kisss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cud Imagine roka doing that...how,...beaurtifull...Roka chemistry that I can Imagine is sooo awesome..
When he came to the window nd hugged her tightly...ahhh...I wish this cud actually happen..Omg Jab robbie kasturi ko apne arms mein uthaya...I was like...ahhh I cnt explain...
and when he kisses her on her shoulder...How soft a kiss that cud b...
How passionate...
specially here
He then kisses her on her cheeks…. And she immediately turns around…)
How beautiful...Gunjan tum kahan kahan se lati ho..nd mera chain le jaati ho...Now How Will I write my Ff???Hum toh 24 hrs yahi sochte rhenge
SHIT MANNN..kash ye sab actually mein hua hota...
😭oh no...
ND gunjan...tu toh badi...NV hain...
dnt worry hum sab yahan ayese hi hain...😆

Gunjan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveroka

😍Aye Hayeee
Main mar jawannn
Soo Romantic...
A Kisss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cud Imagine roka doing that...how,...beaurtifull...Roka chemistry that I can Imagine is sooo awesome..awesome hai naa yaar..main bhi marr gayi thi jab maine padha tha😳
When he came to the window nd hugged her tightly...ahhh...I wish this cud actually happen..Omg Jab robbie kasturi ko apne arms mein uthaya...I was like...ahhh I cnt explain...kitna romantic hai...
and when he kisses her on her shoulder...How soft a kiss that cud b...
How passionate...
specially here
He then kisses her on her cheeks'. And she immediately turns around')
How beautiful...Gunjan tum kahan kahan se lati ho..nd mera chain le jaati ho...Now How Will I write my Ff???Hum toh 24 hrs yahi sochte rhenge
SHIT MANNN..kash ye sab actually mein hua hota...yahin se yaar...padh rahi thi achcha laga toh socha ki post kar dun..sabko pasand ayega...haan..kash ye show mein bhi dekhne to milta..kitna achcha hota naa...
😭oh no...
ND gunjan...tu toh badi...NV hain...NV matlab???
dnt worry hum sab yahan ayese hi hain...😆

Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oye NV matlab NON vegi...
Offo dnt tell me tumko uska matlab nhi pata hai...
Gunjan. thumbnail

i knw what that means ok..

just couldn't figure out 'NV'...
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo romantic❤️...after reading this just thinking😍 of the scenes of RoKa ...It should happen in their new serial if they both act togethr Kashu plzzz come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I rem reading this before mahi ve was an awsome ff good to read it again it was indeed romantic wish it was shown on roka xx
Gunjan. thumbnail
i too wish d same nandu n mariam...
it's just too romantic...