RSBP 30th April 2011 Written Update-Maha episode

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
RSBP 30th April 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with aanch crying and surbhi sitting abhey comes and tell her that aanch is crying make him quite but she didnt reply. Markanday pushpa and Mai comes and ask what happen aanch is crying and you are just sitting. Abhey say that surbhi try to make him quit but he is still crying. Pushps say to surbhi you should know the responsibility of mother Mai say its ok its her first child kajal say u given son to this family but that doesn't mean you responsibilities are finished. Mai ask her to keep quit and say you are taking like you have handle 10 to 12 children😆 Pushpa say i guess Aanch is hungry Mai ask surbhi to feed her if still he cries so we will take him to doctor. 

In kajal room she is saying to vishnu that everyone run for surbhi child.. everyone is going mad cuz he is boy.When our lakshmi gets ill no one gets worry cuz she is girl i think Mai and everyone will give all property to Aanch and nothing to our lakshmi. Vishnu say bauji love all his sons and he will never do this with anyone he will give equal to all sons. Kajal say then make them to do some property in your name and if you didnt do this i will go at my mom place 

Scean shifted to prathima room where everyone is sleeping door knocks prathima opens it and saw surbhi. She ask prathima that can she see her daughter once😳 prathima brings prachi and give it to surbhi. she say to prachi that i cant give you my love i have to meet you like this then she say to prathima that is she can b the reason for someone death.

In morning rocky comes to bring something for RV so he call RV for price but his cell was off so he call in home number RV picks the phone but rocky phones bettery get low he again call but his cell switched off. RV comes to dinning table where everyone is doing breakfast he say let me knw once who is calling i will kill him Nidhi gets scared then he ask nidhi that who's call is comming she say i dont know i am telling the truth he say you are lying to me i know your boyfriend is calling🥱🥱 kalika ask him why are you saying like this RV say he is just like her brother only there is one difference she didnt run before marriage😡 Rocky comes and say i was calling in your cell but it was off RV say u should call in home phone he say i did but my phone battery was low.. RV saw nidhi (bezati hogai😆)

Scean shifted to abhey home breakfast is going on markanday say to surbhi that whenever i saw aanch i just want to thank you you have given us the best gift now i want to gift you something i have land where soon there will mall open so i want to gift that land to my grand son Mai stops him and say kajal to bring lakshmi she bring lakshmi and then lakshmi give papers to surbhi. bhvan and kajal are making face😆

RV drinking kalika comes ans say why u have not touch nidhi yet he say nidhi can run from here you have to do something that make her stay here. if sister run people dont insult man but if wife run so people will insult you alot.. 

Scean shifted where pushpa is making clothes for aanch and surbhi sitting with aanch. Pushpa ask her to put aanch in sofa and see which design is better surbhi is checking design and also seeing prachi she is lying in floor. Mai call prathima and take her outside for clean pushpa goes in kitchen. Surbhi saw no one is there she pick prachi and take her to room and say noone talks to my prachi but now prachi is with her mama and she kiss prachi (awww i love this scean😃) Pushpa comes and saw no one is there and aanch is crying in sofa she picks him up and call surbhi. Abhey comes and ask what happen why is aanch crying she say is so irresponsible she left aanch alone in sofa abhey calls surbhi and she come downstairs with prachi abhey and pushpa gets shocked.

Pushpa say you are taking servent child instead of yours. parthima comes pushpa say prathima that why youa lways left your daughter like this and ask her to take her daughter. she goes to surbhi and take the baby surbhi is sad and run upstairs abhey take aanch and goes to surbhi and say the way you are loving prachi will take us to in problem she say what are you thinking about me how can i ignore my child i am also human being i have also heart how can i control myself when prachi cries. Abhey say you have to do you cant ignore aanch otherwise everyone will get to know the truth when u dont know the truth u was loving aanch as mother look at prathima she is loving our daughter more then her own daughter then he put aanch  on bed and leaves.Surbhi is all sad aanch touch her hand she hugs him and starts crying😳 (awww i love the background music)

Episode Ends

Preacp

Nidhi sleepin RV comes to her and say today is our suhaag raat🤢

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like i
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today our SR 🤣 
awww Thank you Natasha
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Natasha for this wonderful update.🤗
Mangnolia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update 🤗
thanks dear natasha for a nice update 😊
i will rate the epi 8/10
i like surabh scenes & specially surhi with
her baby ... shooo shwettt 😍
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously natasha i love ur updtaes
and this one is marvelous i jst love the last sentance uff whenever im seeing it im laughing 🤣🤣🤣
congrats dear and continuu plzz 👏👏
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks very nice update.👏
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update