Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Finally I am happy that Parul is quitting Pratha. She is an excellent actress. She is a very talented in acting. She deserves some other good show not Pratha.

skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemestry

skarriramsai

i agree wid u

each n word u said
i want surabh to have conversation betn them about their selfish love n people who sacrifice

but i really don't want any leap plse

Thanks. Can cal me shan

By the looks of it of what happened today, surbhi might not be able to tolerate her daughter being treated like the servant's child, sleeping on the floor etc. Tribhvan's kidnapping of the baby will bring the truth to the fore. surbhi might kill herself to save her daughter taking a promise from abhay thatt he will run away to a far off place and save their daughter. i doubt if ranvijay will kill surbhi. Or, while saving Nidhi or Rocky she might get killed.

There will be a leap as they have to show abhay pick up the pieces of his life for the sake of Prachi. The leap might be of 3 or 5 years is my guess.
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys i am really worried as i am a Parul fan. Can someone please confirm if she is going to stay or not.I really missed her after Bidaai. I hope she does not leave.

Or great news is,even Kinshuks show in going to end soon, we will get to see KinRul soon... yippieee..
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Simi...😊
Thanks 4 sharing...😊
I m happy that Parul is leaving RSBP...😃but at the same time i m going to miss cute jodi SurAbh...CT's are...😡😡😡
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miranda_Frost

guys i am really worried as i am a Parul fan. Can someone please confirm if she is going to stay or not.I really missed her after Bidaai. I hope she does not leave.

Or great news is,even Kinshuks show in going to end soon, we will get to see KinRul soon... yippieee..

👏👏👏👏 INSHALLAH