fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ:)πŸ˜ƒEdited by fats30 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ambofan

And I agree with everyone, there were so many other shows (that I won't mention here) which have been doing badly even according to the so called TRPs...but they are still going on and always have received prominent participation is events.
Afee is right, SLB was not that bad...
They didn't even mind showing the cast of SLB sitting in the audience...award to dur ki baat hai... 😑
After watching this SPA, I'm missing our AmBo more than ever...😭

arre alju i was really SHOCKED to that these SP ppl completely IGNORED SLB, i wonder how did the cast fell about it.... and now i am getting to one thing, that it might be a reason for the production ppl to shut the show, if u will link up the things then u will also feel the same thing
we got to the news maybe right after these ppl came back from macaw, and the production ppl might have been shocked to see this unfairness and then they suddenly might have thought to end the show, the channel ppl didn't even wanted the show to end. i guess this unfairness towards laadli made CV's to just close the show... i don't know i might be wrong.
urmi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i did not see the awards but whats this ....NO NOMINATIONS FOR SLB.!!!!! i mean how is this possible??? its is sp show isn't it? then how can they do this?

and even when they had some stupid awards and nominations like favourite stylish sadasya: krishna , sajjan singh from pratigya and krishna got this awardπŸ˜† ( sajjan singh is stylish???)

so i think we should forgive them as they were not in their senses while giving the nominations!

SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Afee, may be this is a  possibility too but I don't  know why SP wants  to create tension  with SLB's production house,aisa kia kr dia unho  ne...Waisey ho skta hai u r rite...

@ Urmi, you are  right dear, this time most of the awards given out were not correct according to my judgement...
Awards ka taam jhaam ziada tha, but they weren't that good...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

@ Afee, may be this is a  possibility too but I don't  know why SP wants  to create tension  with SLB's production house,aisa kia kr dia unho  ne...Waisey ho skta hai u r rite...

@ Urmi, you are  right dear, this time most of the awards given out were not correct according to my judgement...

hahaha u don't know these SP ppl, they can do anything, u know jab insaan ko kamyabi milti hai tu dimaag asmaan pe ho jata hai, and thats what SP is showing. these ppl r getting success and now they are showing attitude. arghhhhhhh hate this....

-Afeelicious- thumbnail

RIGHT, is award event ka wakai mein taam-jhaam kuch zeyadah hi tha
but the event was extremely horrible. arghhhhhh
i used to love the Star Parivaar Awards, never used to miss even a single moment of it, but after 2007 SPA event the event started losing its charm, and this year it was completely horrible and BORING.... i really used to ENJOY this event a lotttttt but now, it just a waste of time and boring and nothing else, there is no entertainment, and plus all the awards goes here and there, the one who truly deserve it don't get it.....