GUNSHOT???...WHO GETS SHOT???

atzyxx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Todays episode was quite good, you can defo see it is about to end, as everyone is now hating manjis guts and want to get rid of her...but at the end when bebo slaps her, manji gets a gun and tries to shoot her but when bebo tries to stop her...they fight over the gun...and somebody gets shot????...i hope its not bebo..pleaseee...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What ???
Why do they have to show this gun crap at the end ???
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo please NOOOOOOOOOOOO please CVS don't mess with our minds, I thought manji was supposed to be good!!!!! :(
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Today When Manjeet Was Pulling Amrit And Dancing With Him And Then End Of The Song Why Did Amrit Slap Her Seriously Amrit What Wrong With You...I Think And It Has To Bebo That Got Shot Let Wait And See Hope It Not Bebo
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was expecting Amrit to slap during the dance. But anyway Bebo slapped her. And I don't think the gunshot was from Manji's gun. I think the governess is planning something mean and it is form her gun. The current also went suddenly. I think it is the governess. I don't think Bebo got shot.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG whats wrong with the CV's why r they wasting time showing nonsense stuffs, i was hoping to see some ambo moments, uffffffffffffff ye CV's kabhi nahi sudhrayenge. OMG i just hope neither manji nor bebo is hurt, otherwise it will horrible, if bebo is hurt then it will be extremely bad and if manji is hurt t hen all the blames will go on bebo, hope both r safe.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just watched the episode
i don't think the shot was from manji's pistol, it seems like someone else shoot at manji, and thats why the light goes off suddenly, maybe someone brought by that governess to kill manji, remember she was saying that manji have became headache for her and she needs to finish her work that too tonight.... this is what i think, lets see whats really happen, but i still hope both r safe.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whatever happens,  but I'm sure they are gonna spend  tomorrow's  episode on the aftereffects of this gunshot issue and I'll hate to see  another episode wasted.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Whatever happens,  but I'm sure they are gonna spend  tomorrow's  episode on the aftereffects of this gunshot issue and I'll hate to see  another episode wasted.

May be we will have to see another hospital scene with lots of tensions😡😡😡