Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey ... maan being possessive.. ohoooooo .. :D :D :P .. 

continue soon.. :)

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...........................loved the jealous maan...........continue soon..................
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally got a glimpse of possessive maan:-)
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woooo hooooo...... a Jealous Maan..... wow....
Laxmi loved the update.... wish u a very happy holi and hope that ur mom is better now
Atleast this time I hope sameera doesnt spoil it for maan and geet....

Now a few questions.....

I think it was chapter 27 or 28.... u spoke about someone someplace planning something.... post that the mention hasnt happened again.... shud we expect to hear soon on that front??

The detective is taking like ever to give information to maan bout geet.... is finding bout geet soooo tough??

When will maan get to know facts bout geet??

will geet come to know that maan has hired a detective to find out bout her?

Will maan over hear what Geet speaks to naintara di bout him??? lol

Will u be revealing y JD stays with maan and daadi soon? I mean the fact about meera and Vicky.... what happened .... n all.....

laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 34
Mar. 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Geet took the shirt from Maan's outstretched hand and slowly wrapped it around herself. She could smell his masculine sent all around her and hesitated in doing the buttons. How was she supposed to function with this type of distraction. On the verge of taking the shirt off, Geet saw Maan's expression and decided it was better not to make a fuss. She quickly did the buttons and then started after the others.

"JD," she called out, "come here."

"But, GT, I want to play."

"You can play in just a minute. I need to put some sunblock on you. You don't want to have red, burning skin, do you?"

JD came over and let Geet smear the sunblock all over him. Maan came up next to them and watched for a few seconds. As he saw Geet hands gliding efficiently over his nephew's arms and legs, chest and back, an idea came to him. It was the best idea he had had the whole day. As soon as JD ran off to join Jake and Nicole, Maan spoke.

"That was pretty smart of you to bring sunblock. Do you need any help putting it on?"

Geet, who was putting the bottle back into her bag, answered absentmindedly, "No, I already put it on when I changed on the boat."

Maan was slightly disappointed, but he still had one more option. "I don't have any sun protection on. Why don't you help me put it on, like you did with JD?"

Geet's eyes flew to Maan's, and seeing the twinkle in his eyes, narrowed her own and tossed the bottle of sunblock to him, as she said, "You're an adult. You can put it on yourself."

"But I can't reach my back. Look," said Maan as he demonstrated his difficulty.

Geet's eyes widened reflexively as she saw his muscles ripple when he moved his arms. She wanted to protest more, but the words were stuck in her throat, hindered by the swiftly rising desire the sight of his bare torso was fueling. Trying to get a handle on her wayward thoughts, she reasoned that he was only telling the truth, and she could help him a little without getting carried away.

"Okay, I'll put sunblock on your back, but that's all. You can do the rest."

Maan smiled in satisfaction, pleased at having gotten his way. He turned around so that Geet could have access to his back. When he felt the feather light touch of her cool fingers on his hot skin, it was hard to believe the amount of pleasure her gentle caress was capable of giving him. As time went by, Maan made an important realization. Though his relationship with Sameera had been limited physically, he had had plenty of girlfriends before her to recognize that Geet's touch was more than that of indifferent assistance. He could tell by the way her fingers lingered ever so slightly, that she was enjoying the contact, but didn't want to make it obvious. When she finished and handed him the bottle, before she hurried away Maan caught sight of the blush on her pretty cheeks. It was confirmed. Geet Handa found Maan Singh Khurana attractive.

Mar. 18, 2011 12:00 am Somewhere

A nervous young man walked down an alley way, unsure if he really wanted to do what he was doing. On the surface, it was nothing harmful and he would be paid money that he needed desperately. However, he couldn't get rid of the feeling that something was not quite right. It felt like he was in some kind of spy movie, all this secrecy, and meetings in the night. The urge to run away was becoming more powerful, but there was another urge that was beginning to make itself known again. He knew that urge wouldn't be kept at bay for long. He would have to go forward, but at least he could get some information about how his services were being used.

The figure of a woman, clothed in such a way as to keep her identity a secret, emerged from the shadows, asking, "Were you successful?"

"I got what you wanted, but it wasn't easy to do without being spotted."

"I have the rest of your money here. We can do an exchange."

"Before that, I'd like to know why you wanted me to take these pictures. It seems a little odd. I mean, it's nothing scandalous, or threatening. It's just a family having fun."

"I told you in the beginning that I don't answer questions. Now, if you have a problem with that, we can end our arrangement right now. Just give me back the two thousand I paid in advance and we'll call it quits."

The young man gulped and thought about how he had already spent the money she had paid him. There was something about this woman that made him afraid. Without further delay he handed over the packet of pictures and received his envelope full of cash in return. Not wanted to spend another moment in the mysterious woman's presence, he hurried away, ready to forget the whole thing ever happened.

The woman laughed at the young man's behavior. "I certainly chose well with that one. Soon he'll be so high, he won't even remember he ever met me. He might even over dose. It doesn't really matter as long as he got what I wanted."

She opened the packet and took out the photos. There was just a faint light from the street lamp, but she could make out several figures on a beach.
As she continued to flip through the pictures, she found that they more than lived up to her expectations. Putting the pictures back into the envelope, she started making her way out of the alley.

"Well, I got more information. Now things can begin to move ahead."

"Be cautious. You don't want to make a mistake. People always make mistakes when they are too sure of themselves. This is only a start. You still need more information."

"I know, but with this I will be better able to find out things on my own. I have no intention of relying on others to do what needs to be done. It was a bit of luck that I found that kid, but I won't always be able to find people like him who will do anything for money, but ask no questions."

"Just be careful. That is the most important thing."

Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
laxmi2010 thumbnail

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 35
Mar. 19, 2011 1:36 pm

"I can't believe I'm having so much trouble with a shirt. This thing is trying to eat me alive." Standing quietly in the doorway, Geet laughed at the picture Maan presented with his arms all twisted up and face hidden inside a white kurta.

Maan heard Geet's laugh and complained, "Don't laugh at me. This shirt is possessed. No matter what I do, I can't get in or out of this thing!"

"The shirt's not possessed, it's just twisted all around. If you'll just give me a second, I can fix it."

Geet reached up to grab the shirt, but it was difficult to do anything while Maan still struggled. It wasn't until she accused him of being worse than JD that he stopped moving and let her untangle him. Geet soon had the kurta set right and pulled it down over Maan's head. She saw that his hair was sticking up, and without thinking about it, she licked her fingers and used them to smooth his hair.

Maan loved the feel of her fingers running lightly over his head. He also loved how when she was finished she didn't move back right away, but took some time to run her hands over his shoulders, chest and arms, smoothing out wrinkles. Maan couldn't stop himself from taking one of her small hands in his just when she started to pull back. He squeezed it slightly and rested it back on his chest.

"I like this," he said softly.

"Like what?"

"You taking care of me."

"I wasn't taking care of you."

"You weren't?" Maan pulled Geet closer. "Then what were you doing?"

"Helping you," was the breathless reply.

"Oh, really. So you were just helping me?"

Geet closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before stepping back and pulling her hand out of Maan's grasp. "It's getting late. We don't want to be late, or Dadi will be upset."

While Geet turned and walked out of the bedroom, Maan grinned, well pleased with the interaction that had just occurred between them. Geet had shown that not only did she take care of his needs without a second thought, but that her breathing and heart rate accelerated at his mere touch. This was just more evidence of how important he was to her and how much she felt for him. It made Maan more certain than ever that he was not wrong in his understanding of Ms. Geet Handa's feelings for him.

Maan walked out of the room after Geet, but decided not to say anything more to her now. Walking down the stairs he saw JD standing with Dadi talking. When JD saw Geet, he ran up to her and threw his arms around her waist, giving her a big hug. In that moment, Maan really envied his nephew. He could express his feelings for his GT however, and whenever he wanted, while his uncle was stuck playing this game.

"GT, you look like one of those India movie girls, only much prettier."

"Thanks, JD."

"What about you, JD?" asked Maan, as he joined the group. "Are you ready for Holi, with your white shirt and pants?"

"Uncle," responded JD sternly, "it's not a shirt. It's, it's....a...what is it called, GT?"

"Kurta," came the prompt.

"Yeah, kurta. You should know, Uncle, you're wearing one too. Look, we match." JD came to stand next to Maan, holding his arms out and turning around, to show the proof of their similar attire. Then he asked, pointing to Geet, "Isn't GT looking pretty?"

Maan looked at Geet, who was blushing and looking down, clearly uncomfortable with the attention. Since she was avoiding his eyes, Maan took the opportunity to run his gaze up and down her body. He took in every curve that seemed to be only accentuated by the light fabric of the salwaar kameez she wore. He'd never seen her in anything other than western clothes, but he had to admit that she looked good, very good. He even said it out loud, pleasing Dadi and JD. Geet interrupted all their praises by saying it was very late, and they needed to get started if they wanted to reach on time.

Mar. 19, 2011 2:49 pm

It had been very difficult for JD to be cooped up in the car for over an hour. Once they arrived at the Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago, he was all set to run inside the large, white building. Geet took him in hand and explained that he needed to behave respectfully, and that it was his job to show everyone what a well-behaved little boy he was. Once JD was calm the four made their way inside the temple. Many people said hello, especially to Dadi, who was well known to all. Some people stared, fascinated to see Maan, who had not been to the temple since before his grandfather died. Dadi's friend, Khanika Rangwala approached them with some other ladies, greeting them and wanting to make introductions.

"Chachi, this is my friend Savitri Khurana. Savitri, this is my Chachi, Nirupa Joshi. She and my cousins are visiting us from Mumbai."

"Namaste, Aunty," said Dadi, and the old woman greeted her back. The time was going, so they all decided to take their seats in preparation for the cultural program.

Mar. 19, 2011 5:11 pm

"JD, did you like the singing and dancing?" asked Geet.

"It was good, but it wasn't as fun when they did Hindi songs."

"Hmmmm. We are going to have do something about your problem with Hindi, aren't we? Aren't we?" Geet grabbed JD and started to tickle him all over. He laughed and laughed, trying to get away, but unable.

Finally Geet stopped and asked JD, "Are you ready to play Holi?"

JD nodded his head enthusiastically and hurried over to the tables filled with color. Just as he was about to pick up a small bowl, Geet came up and said, "Wait, JD. First we need to let Dadi put some color on us, nicely, and then you can go crazy. Okay?"

JD agreed, and he and Geet carefully picked up some color. They walked over to Dadi, where she happily put some color on their cheeks, and let them put color on her cheeks. As soon as that was done, JD took a handful and threw the color at Geet. She was surprised, but when she saw the smirk on his little face, she vowed not to let him get away. Soon they were having a fun time with everyone, making sure that there was plenty of color spread around.

At one point Geet noticed that Maan had somehow escaped the Holi play and his clothes were still totally white. JD wanted to run over and get him, but Geet knew they would need a plan. She sent JD over to talk to Maan, and while he was distracted, she snuck up behind, and dumped a bowl of blue colored water all over him. Maan was outraged, but since the damage was done, he joined in the play and soon Geet and JD were trying to escape from him.

After only half an hour, Geet was so covered in color that she felt like she had to wipe at least some of it off her face. She went into one of the nearby restrooms to get some paper towels and clean herself up a bit. She smiled at how eager Maan and JD had been to dowse her in color. After doing what she could to look a bit better, though she was sure it wouldn't last long, she left the restroom and made her way back. Just before she turned the corner, she heard voices and her name being mentioned. She knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help herself.

"Savitri, Maan and Geet look so sweet together. And it so great to see him coming here for Holi. I remember when you told us he had vowed never to attend another festival, but here he is."

"Yes, Khanika, it is wonderful. Ever since he and Geet got together, he's been changed for the better."

"When will we get to hear of an engagement?"

"It will be soon, mark my words," stated Khanika's chachi, knowingly. "I have seen the way he looks at her when he thinks no one is looking. It won't be long now, and that's good. I don't approve of all this wasting of time. It leads to too many problems. Best to get married as soon as you can and face the problems together."

Geet stood shocked. They thought she and Maan would get engaged?

Mar. 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Geet stood by herself, watching the bonfire, but not really seeing the flames. After overhearing the elder's conversation, she had gone back to the gathering in a daze. Her gaze had met Maan's from across the room, and she had seen how his whole face lit up when he saw her. They were right. He did look at her differently. For most girls, this would be a happy realization, but not for Geet. There were things about her that Maan didn't know. Things that he couldn't know. As much as it hurt, she was going to have to pull away. She was going to have to find a way to end this pretend relationship and eventually leave, for his sake.

laxmi2010 thumbnail

Happy Holi, everyone.

The Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago

To all who've been asking questions recently, just keep reading the updates and you will find that most of your questions are starting to be answered. That's all I have time to say right now.

wohoooo double updates !!!!!!
and they were brilliant ones toooo !!!!!!
eagerly waiting for the next part !!!
ninand thumbnail
really like the way you have slowly been taking the story forward... the gradual development of their relationship, Maans acceptance of his feelings for Geet.... the intrigue angle and now Geets stance to withdraw cuz of her past...

the storys gaining steam.. :D.... looking forward to more..

and yeh... Happy Holi!!

sweet cherry thumbnail
loved both update
do continue
it was amazing