roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
waooooooooooooo awsm gr8 post....🀣
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

1.foremost good news is chugalkhor aunty won 50-50 trust πŸ€£ she saved her face today  

2.when i was kid i saw suniel shetty's film and never forgot one dialogue(forgot film's name silly me) double role confused the boy and he went running shouting mere do do baap ,when ever i saw maan geet dev trio me remembered that boy now cv spared the child from  that situaton 

3.maneet and us gonna take time to come out but they never gonna blame each other all will blame oneself that is the beauty.

4.dev ka patta saaf ,khatra of dev 's intention tal gaya,waise bhi sukdi haddi kya kar lega.

5.may be maan will take geet for outing me gonna call them to mussorie it is too cold their and my house in the way .no  no  no don't give me those looks.

6.SR ka raasta saaf if doc now creates any panga me gonna do danga .

7.geet now surely can join back kc yippeeee 

8.best things is if baby had born dna matching easily had proven nt-dev guilty and now we gonna see nt -dev going to jail in msk ishtyle.

9.time for arjun-dev face off has arrived together wid AA and maneet sach ka samna time is near.
(one thing i like abt arjun is that he is always there at the time of need)

10.cv wont dare to bring another baby track now maan ke khandan ka kya hoga better they marry off dev.

11 see dd is 26-27 yrs old and she is playing 18-19 yrs old wow who will not like being young meree skin se meree age ka pata nahi chalta types so no baby ,no bhabhi 

i loveeee ur topics....by the way the suniel shetty movie is gopi kishan!!! i used to loveee that movie...it had great songs....
and if we dont get sr soon...danda lekha mein tumare saath danga karoo gayi
awesooooooome post............πŸ‘
loved the line on dev........SUKDI-haddi.......🀣
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@all
now today is maanday we gonna need tissues but in bt remember my 11 points and save them for laterπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sanjh ....i m big fan of u yaar....
i m laughing out my stomach!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey sanjh.. even i remember that dialogue.. karishma kapoor in that movie....mere do do baap..

luvly yar... as usual hilarious...
saanjh11 thumbnail
thanks yaaro

hey varsha were is FF update yaar me waiting and getting thinner in the courseπŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
yaar after watching todays epi me needed to read my own post to relieve my pain chemical locha u see