Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: indepgal

@ vikrant...one more point-u talked of seeking attention.....ha, ha-thats a fine one coming from u) ....looking at the no of posts u have floated and that too after alleging u no longer watch GHSP, one can safely assume u suffer from OCD...i wonder how much more we would have had to suffer u and ur nonsense had u continued watching GHSP.

and by jove, let me warn u i will continue to bash u as i take great offence  to u , ur posts and ur thoughts!! how dare u question Drashti, her professionalism, her ethics and her dedication!!?? u call urself a fan-no way!! pls do not insult us by categorising urself with us, who are truly her fans.....get off her case and go get a life for urself-vikrant beta!!

Indep Gal aka Mummy...I am a good child and I wont say a word against mom,becoz I am Mamma's boy,please target me,please oppose my points,you are welcome.
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@vikrant..Chalo..kuch to akal aayee....good boy.

Originally posted by: indepgal

@vikrant..Chalo..kuch to akal aayee....good boy.

Trust me on this Indep,it was great knowing your views and great experience chatting and replying to your posts.

As said,I respect all views but make sure whatever I write is backed by facts and reliable sources.
Loved the fact that you and many more still love Drashti and support her..

Now here is something which I had posted atleast 3 times in my replies to you and here is the post again,see what you get and understand from it.

"Sometime to gain support in favour of your superstar you have to write against them,becoz that provokes and urges true fans to atleast write in favour of the actor,simple human tendency,used in favour of Drashti but the only problem with such a strategy is,the person who takes the initiative risks the possibility of facing wrath and consequences

Hope now you get the real reason behind it,becoz I am not following Geet since 3 weeks but the moment my friends and relatives requested me to write against miscarriage,I felt many wud be feeling the same..

You belong to media,if a reporter reports anything with harsh words but with some fact,whom will u blaim the reporter ?

I wrote what many around me felt and that is why I said,if the channel and makers feel,Times of India article wasn't read by many then they are wrong and its effect is many are blaiming Drashti but these many are not regulars at social networking platform and me as a diehard Drashti Dhami fan reported the matter is the same manner as I got to hear in feedbacks from fellow fans.

Take care and enjoy

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vikrant you hv opened 3 similar posts discussing about this old article when it can b discussed in just one post....As per IF rules,Repitative topics on same subject is not allowed...and thats why your previous topic was closed and I will hv to close this one too because u hv already opened another topic on same subject and same article....😊

**Topic closed
Geet DT