Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Anu. I am just loving Sid more and more 🤣🤣 He is hilarious... I mean charming 🤣🤣 Your m** to pakka gone 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS
Misha always right with names... 🤣 And the funny thing is that T sabko despo pukar ti hai but khud hi despo queen hai.... 🤣 Hilarious !!!
Originally posted by: sugaryanu
Paaki Vamp ban gai ho! You really know how to get into a character! 🤣🤣But I know how to keep my man. 😉😆
🤣🤣 How true!!! 🤣🤣 Queens of all the despos in Mount College🤣🤣 Wait a minute - I think she is the only one with tracker having Angad. 🤣🤣 T's own friends are not despos as I have never seen them with any guys 🤣🤣
Tum bhi tea? 🤣🤣 Dinner mein liya ya breakfast mein? 🤣🤣 Itni badi T logi to choke to hoga hi 🤣🤣 Be careful in the future or call Sid for advice 🤣🤣 Kya banda hai yaar 🤣🤣 I so loved his thinking process... Meing soch rahin hoon T ke bajaaye usko apni Vampie ka guru bana doon.Abhi toh my techie dimaag is gone on vacation. 🤣🤣 But I will surely try later 🤣
Originally posted by: sugaryanu
Ritz-Adi-- Awww. Mere Sid ki itni tareef! Wah! Khushi se gol gappa ho rahi hun! ☺️🤣

Originally posted by: sugaryanu
Ritz-Adi-- Awww. Mere Sid ki itni tareef! Wah! Khushi se gol gappa ho rahi hun! ☺️🤣