Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nice post Ritz...very funny.. Sid with have Tea for his dinner..
Very true... I can't imagine Sid is smelling T before eating.... 🤣 just like smelling "Chai" when someone wants really drink T...
But I guess Sid wont able to have T because P just popped in there 🤣
Thanks Purva. 🤣 I was like T for dinner? 🤣🤣Poor T, She can't even imagine what plans Sid has for her.
Very true... I can't imagine Sid is smelling T before eating.... 🤣 just like smelling "Chai" when someone wants really drink T...