Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
😆 Sammy TRp's  so the story may not go as shown in the website
But I mean so many people come to the official website to see whats the story about and who are playing pivotal roles it is quite disappointing Since I could imagine the  way  he would play it and give a lot of strength to making the show quite gripping and good dimension...

sachi I am just quite dissapointyed with the way  offical website gives wrng information and misleads fans !!

See the  popularity of Radhika and Dev is so much but a well balanced parallel lead would give a great dimension to the story and  he was one ideal actor to  give a  good change to the shows layout just like what he did in Bidaaii

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol shanti am quitting this forum until i judge story for few more episodes and if i stil dont like it i wont keep watching the show ,wasie good luck to radev fans..apu being not in show mena s only one hero
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm really disappointed an official website and so misleading news..

already changes are being done at a light speed  about the characters..

just imagine wat they  can do to the storyline later ..

anyways was watching just cos apu was entering the show but now i'm having second thought esp after reading the characterisation of the new entries..

so many negativity already..

all the best to radev fans and hope it rocks same as the first one.😊...

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this is truly disappointing😡
Ridiculous of the official website.. I mean they had enough time to change it if he was not playing it 

Undeterred, Maheshwari decides to find a docile girl for Rohan (played by Apurva Agnihotri). Maheshwari plans to own the property by controlling and manipulating the Choti Bahu and to this end chooses Radhika for Rohan. Destiny brings Dev and Radhika together after 15 years, when he returns to Rawal after 15 years to find out about Radhika, Rohan's bride.

They have just made use  of a good actors name
BTW why do they have theses official websites 😡😡😡😡😡
And put wring information and making us fans  get so much anticipated !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well the thumb rule is never believe the website ..even though they are official😆

Maybe also he would 'nt want to be sidelined in the show if the more focus will be on Dev and Radhika so he may get a better  role and a better character elsewhere !