Another Powder Connection!!!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I was literally jumping in the last episode as I once again got to seee D'Souza (Gaurav Sharma aka Karthik from Powder)...........Plus him and Deshmukh (aka Jagdale) in the same frame.............WOWWWWW I started to feel I was watching Powder again!!!!!😊😊😊

Lovely episode!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
  me too!!!!!! I loved Karthik like crazy!!!!! I Still remember how upset i was when Karthik was killed in powder!! πŸ˜­ Ansaari πŸ˜‘
Sooooooooo good to see Karthik n Jagdale in one frame!!  U know, Karthik is there in Kismat as well, i m sooooo hoping to see Gaurav n Rahul in one frame (which i m sure, is not gonna happen) πŸ˜† !! still missing that wonderful friendship n bond between Karthik n Mahendra..  aahhhh.. Missing Powder... πŸ˜³
I never watched Powder but after these connections i feel like i should start watching itπŸ˜† Maybe on spring break
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

me too!!!!!! I loved Karthik like crazy!!!!! I Still remember how upset i was when Karthik was killed in powder!! πŸ˜­ Ansaari πŸ˜‘

Sooooooooo good to see Karthik n Jagdale in one frame!!  U know, Karthik is there in Kismat as well, i m sooooo hoping to see Gaurav n Rahul in one frame (which i m sure, is not gonna happen) πŸ˜† !! still missing that wonderful friendship n bond between Karthik n Mahendra..  aahhhh.. Missing Powder... πŸ˜³

Absolutely dear...😊...............I still remember the amt of anger everybody frm our Powderians showed in the forum when Ansari killed Karthik!!!!!AngryAngry

Man his and Mahendra's frndship was super sweet!!!!!😊😊
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

I never watched Powder but after these connections i feel like i should start watching itπŸ˜† Maybe on spring break

You shud defo watch it Vidz......lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........it all there on setindia's channel (Youtube)
Esp the episode in which Karthik died..............we literally cried seeing that epi!!!!!😭
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Vidz - oh yes u should defo watch it.. i have never ever seen a show like that... was soooooooo attached to it.. πŸ˜³

@ Sehar -- i m sure yaar!! u know, at that time, i had my exams just one week away , n damn i was soooooo upset!!  my hands were literally moving, i sooooooo wanted to enter in my TV n kill Ansaari for doing that heartless thing!! couldnt sleep that night!! πŸ˜­
Uummnn.. i wish i was on IF at that time!! i missed all da action here!! πŸ˜• u know after reading ur topic, i was soooo lost in powder that i watched few Mahida scenes today!!  Especially, Chamba scenes!! I've downloaded all da episodes!!! πŸ˜† just miss Geetika sooooo much.. 
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
Yea will definitely start watching and its also crime based so its double bonanzaπŸ˜†
yup thats how i felt when i saw him here and in kismat
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

yup thats how i felt when i saw him here and in kismat

He's in Kismat toooooooo????😊😊
Din't know that...........I dun get the time to watch Kismat yaar...........😭😭😭😭
ya but a corrupt guy in that.....but i dont mind..... :)