Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rockin_gal

Once again a mindblowing update but i hav 2 problems with u 1) u update very late i m so sorryyyy ..ab se noo delayyyyyy ..pakkaa ...i m gona updatee the nextr partt todayy itselffff ...soo enjoyyyyy andd do commentttttand 2)u make it soo short.. If u write such a woonderfull ff a person is bound 2 get attached and want more rite 😊 awww this is a big complimentt for mee ..no worryyy fromm noww i m gonna give longerr uppdatessss😃soo plz update quickly with a longer part plzzz and omg my arhaanu's entry was masst cool superb & just ahhhhh lol..😳 & omg omg u both mite meet at the mall ahhhhh cnt wait 4 tht... may be or may be nott ..u'll have to read the nextt parttt dearrr😊

abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

its okay...let tunna be just friend...n me best frnd...or we both best frnds....???wat say???😳pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj nechu dontt worryy i havee already thought of a role of urs ..it would a best frnd's but u'll have to waitt to see whom's best frnd........😃

ArjaAddict thumbnail

ohhhhhhhhhhh....😭okay,..😭but i wanted to be krishu's best frnd....😭....let me see...😛
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

ohhhhhhhhhhh....😭okay,..😭but i wanted to be krishu's best frnd....😭....let me see...😛

awwww dont  cryyyyyy ...........justt waitt for ur surpriseeee ..u r entryy will be in i thinkk 6 or 7 chapterrr
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

Hii eveyoneee ..i m startingg a new fan fiction ..this is my first ever fan fiction.....it'll not be for krishna and pratigya ..not for arhaan and pooja ..It will be for Surbhi and Arhaann ðŸ˜³.....i was so scared whether u guys will like it or nott but then thought to give a try although i m still very scaredd noww .........It is a love story of two people different from each other yet very similar .....so heres a small description........

ARHAAN BEHL - A 25 year big bussinessman in Mumbai .....among the top bussinessmen in India ..Hot Handsome rich sexyy dashingg infact perfecttt .......all girls used to drool over him and he was used to this attention ..it wasnt nothingg new for him ..Infact he enjoyed this attention but didnt had that love type of feeling for any girl ...he was very focused towards his work but at the same time used to go to parties and clubs and hangouts with friends and dance with them .He was very proud and confident of himself and got everything he wantedd in his life

SURBHI- A 20 year old college going girl ....used to stay in Delhi ....but since wanted to pursue CA had to shift to Mumbai ...she was a simple yet beautiful pretty intelligent girl who wasnt shy and sacred but yes was really shy in love and romance things ..Infactt she didnt know what love is ..never experienced it in her life ..She was a modern girl with big dreams but knew her limits .she knew that her parents had a lot of expectations from her and she too wanted to fulfil them by becoming successfull ....she was a beautifull dancer and everyone praised her dancing.she came from a rich family but comparitively lesser than arhaan's ones ..Her parents were proud of her ....They didnt like this love marriage and concept and all .....and so even surbhi was made to think that she would have a arranged marriage .....

okk guys plsss tell whether u liked the description or not   and commentt too ..all the suggesstions are veryy well welcomeddd ...........I'll soon post the first chapter ......plsssss commenttt and ill soon think of a new topicc.......

CHAPTER 1 -PG 3
CHAPTER2-PG 6

Hi Surbhi

well, the hero is Arhann & the heroine is surbhi? .🤣. You go gal.It's funny
ArjaAddict thumbnail
okie...tahnx surbhiiiiiiii,,...mwah
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hi Surbhi

well, the hero is Arhann & the heroine is surbhi? .🤣. You go gal.It's funny

hiii

thankssss ..but i dont thinkk its funnyy ..its just the wayy of expresingg myy luvvvv.....anywayss thankss forr commentinggg ...do read furtherr if u want ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
guys this chapter is a bit long .so please take some out and read it .and plsss dont forget to comment.this ones a special chapter 
Chapter 3
outside the mall at 4 pm
Arhaan- he got out from his  silver masadies .he was not in his formals .he was wearing a green shirt with blackish jeans .a thick silver chain with locket A in his neck .he was looking extremely handsome .😳anyone could have easily got attracted to him .
this is how he looked ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Arhaan-( he called his friend tunna.)...hey where are u .i have already reahed the mall
Tunna- just coming and there he met arhaan .
They both hugged each other and went inside.they both first went to the sari section
salesman- arey arhaan sir aap .aayey aayey .
Arhaan-😊
salesman- bataiyey sir kya chahiyey aapko
Arhaan- mujhe kuch silk ke saari dekhni hai ....some off white ,cream or may be coffee shade
salesman- abhi dekhata hoon sir and started showing a hundred of saaris.
Arhaan- he saw them and kept rejecting each sari 
it had been almost 3 hours since they were in that particular shop.arhaan wsa a big choosy in shopping terms
Tunna- yaar tujhe toh kuch pasand hi nahi aa raha hai.yeh is city ka top most mall hai aur fir bhi
Arhaan- kasie aayega .yahan ka taste bekaar ho gaya hai aur qaulity bhi.dekh na koi aachi sari hai hi nahi

it was 7 pm 
Surbhi- (in the auto)rolli hume kaise koi accha lehega milega .ab tak toh poori market band ho choki hogi
Rolli- uff hooo relax surbzz .hum market nahi jaa rahe hai .hum iss city ke best mall mein ja rahe hai .which is opened till late 12 .tu bhi na.
Srbhi- u never told me that .😲
Rolli-😆
finally they got down in front of a big grand mall ,paid the auto driver and got in )
Surbhi- now tell where we have to go (she was completely new in the mall .it was only one year she had been in mumbai so had no whereabouts of the places )
Rolli- jaa rahe hai ..ruk toh sahi and first wipe off this sweat on ur forehead .dont worry we'll not be so late
Surbhi- she managed to smile but was really worried too😊😕

Arhaan- finally some good sari caught his eye and so he purchased it 
Tunna- chalo kuchh toh pasand aaya .accha ab kahan chalna hai .abhi toh sirf 7 baje hai
Arhaan- i m thinking to purchase somethng for me as well .what say .mujhe bhi ek achi si sherwani chahiye .afterall kal mom ka birthday
Tunna- okk as u wish ..
arhaan-😛
and they both got in to the gents section

Surbhi and rolli got in to the lehanga section annd selected a marvellous lehenga .
she got in to the trial room to try out the fittings
the trial rooms were a pair of two joint to each other and in a big room 
arhaan- he too selected a sherwani and went to the trial room but since it was already full .he had go the the other adjoining section's trial room which was a lehenga section.😛
Surbhi was changing in the trial room and when she came out arhaan was about to enter but there was something which caught his eyes
surbhi came out of the trial room to have a look at her in the big wall mirror 
she was looking breathtaking .the blouse was a light red colour with no sleeves and a small part of her fair flat belly wsa clearly visible .it was deep neck blouse exposing her fair back with a thin horizontal strip at the back and small red and green beads hanging to it .the lower part which was the lehnga was of green colour with rich golden work on one side .
while she was busy looking at the lehnga and herself in the mirror she didnt notice someone gazing at him from the back
Arhaan- he stopped blinking for a few mins .his heart beat became so fast that he himself could hear it .the world seemed to have stopped for him .the sherwani which he wsa holding fell down  his hands .he stood rooted to his place seeing surbhi's face and her back ðŸ˜³
Surbhi- while she was examining the lehenga she caught someone looking at her intensely .she immedaitely pushed her long hair back and faced arhaan
there was a long silence
Surbhi- she was feeling so embarased that didnt even looked up
Arhaan- while he was continously looking at her face .he saw her from top to bottom .her sweet little feet her extremely fit body pretty face her long hair reaching her waist.it was as if he was in a trance .both of them refused to move
Rolli- she was waiting outside since a long time and so thought to enter inside .
she came inside and was stunned to see subhi .she didnt noticed arhaan and walked past him .
Rolli- omgg surbzz .u look gorgeous .she made surbhi turn around to have a look in the mirror 
rolli- she kept on blabbering about the lehanga and surbhi while surbhi looked on to arhaan's reflection in the mirror who wsa still looking at her
Rolli- chal surbhi tu jaldi se change karle .hum yahi lehenga lenge .😃.i'll be waiting outside
surbhi- she went and changed her clothes in such a hurry that she dint notice her one payal being removed off 
she imedialtely came out and went outside the big trail room with rolli.while she she wsa going she passed by arhaan such that her hands touched his .it was that which bought arhaan out of his trance.her touch passed a senastion through his body .
rolli- hume yahi lehenga chahiye .she said to the salesman .
surbhi immediately paid the amount and went with rolli.

tunna- he entred the room  .and was shocked to see arhaan standing and looking in the direcion of the door .he picked up his sherwani
tunna- arhaan .he shook him
arhaan- h..ha .
tunna- kya hua .abhi tak try nahi kya .
Arhaan- ha abhi karta hoon
he tried on the sherwani and came out to look in the mirror .while he was looking in the mirror his eyes fell on the payal lying on the floor of surbhi's trial room.
arhaan- he picked it up  .he hurriedly went out to see surbhi but didnt find her .he searched for her in the entire mall but couldnt find her .
Tunna- arhaan kya ho gaya hai tujhe .kisko dhundh raha hai pure mall mein .he wsa tired running after arhaan.
arhaan- lagta hai woh chali gayi .he mumbled to himself
tunna- kaun chali gayi .
arhaan- koi nahi .woh toh aise hi 
tunna-pehle bata hua kya .wahan trial room mein bhi tu aise hi kitni der se khada hua tha .aur ab yeh .aur yeh payal kis ki hai .his eyes fell on the payal which arhaan was holding.
arhaan- kisi ki nahi .
tunna- aunty ke liye hai kya.😆
arhaan- pagal hai kya .kuchh bhi bolta hai .😡chal hum sherwani select karni hai .he managed to turn around the topic.
he purchased the sherwani and went home

College
Surbhi and rolli reached college around 9 pm 
Rolli- thank god hume late nahi hua .maine kaha tha na subzz hum time par aa jayenge .tu aise hi pareshaan ho rahi thi
Surbhi-.......(she was not in a mood t talk)she removed her duppata and sandals
Rolli- surbzz tera lehenga kitna pretty hai .dekh kitna jaldi mil gaya hume .agar market jaate toh aur bhi late ho jata hai
surbhi-........
rolli - she kept on talking and then realised that surbhi wsa no where in the room.........
rolli- surbzz surbzz surbhi .....pata nahi kaha chali gayi
surbhi- she came out of the washroom with her night  clothes and directly went to the bed
rolli- surbhi kya hua .tujhe dinner nahi karna kya .
surbhi- nahi mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai .u can go and have it .good night.
rolli- good night .she switched off the lights and went to have her dinner .
surbhi- although she said to rolli that she wanted to sleep ,her eyes lids refused to get closed
she kept on thinking about the the incident in the mall .how could she not realise that someone was watching her .pata nahi kya soch raha hoga woh mere baare mein .moreover surbhi tujhe whan se  chale jana chahiya tha .why did u stood there .her inner voice said her.
she wanted to move out from there when she noticed him seeing her but didnt know what stopped her .her legs didnt move from her place .she kept on thinking about it and slowly dozed off to sleep.

Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
gud one yaar,uffff so long but interesting one too gud work yaar plz continue it further
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Surbhi.. Oops Subzz.. Sorry Darling Im late.. Par tumko to pata hai na dat Exams R cuming & I operate thru My Phone.. Ok.. It was a wowiee chaptr.. But so small.. If there's Pratigya, then there should be Krishna.. Update soon. When wil Arhaan meet Surbhi??