Amol's double trouble - indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Amol's double trouble

Pyaar Mein Twist on STAR Plus will take an exciting turn this week with Amol (Manish Paul) getting into double trouble. On one hand Rekha's (Roshini Chopra) mother Pammi (Bharti Singh) comes to live with them and on the other hand Vicky tricks him into dealing with his girlfriend's brother who is a don.

A source reveals: "Pammi moves into Amol and Rekha's house and starts throwing tantrums. She has some ridiculous demands like a separate bathtub for herself. Besides this Amol's boss Omprakash's efforts to impress Pammi are on. Amol notices his behavior and is suspicious." The source adds: "Amol lands into a soup yet again when Vicky convinces him to handle his girlfriend Sandy's brother who is a dreaded don. Vicky who is a flirt dated Sandy only because of her wealth and wants to break up with her. However he is scared that her don brother may harm him."

Amol aka Manish Paul says: "I am in a confused state of mind. My mother-in-law is coming to stay with us and I am well aware of her tantrums. I am also trying to sort my friend Vicky's problem but hope that I do not land into any trouble."

Vicky aka Vishal Kotian says: "I enjoy flirting and do not believe in love. I date girls only for their money and later break up with them. I am planning to break up with Sandy but scared of her brother."

How will Amol handle his current situation? To find out watch Pyaar Mein Twist every Sat-Sun, 10 PM on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Saturday, February 26, 2011
    0  LIKE  |  
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1396/amol%E2%80%99s-double-trouble.aspx