Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't thnk Dev would remember anything about their marraige. Radhika will have to troug lots of difficuties to make him remember
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are just kids, even little Radhika didn't realised she has married Dev till the pundit tells her. Wondering if Radhika grown up will still remember she is married or not..   I don't think Dev will know it... if the pundit doesn't tell him.. lets see what is going to happen today!! Will little Dev and Radhika meet once more.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no he will not be conscious about his marriage as no one is there ti guide him out. I am sure he will learn it only thru Radhika but for that they will have to enter their youth and meet again and then again find out that they met each other in the Rawal MELA and turned frnds and enjoyed each other's company a lot.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling, dev will feel radhika the day she comes near his house no matter what.. either she gets married to rohan etc... Marriage will always be with dev and radhika as they have taken the peheras. Both Husband and Wife are alive so rohan's marriage is not considered a marriage in the society.  When Dev comes near Radhika he will get a feeling that he knows her and Radhika will feel the same, this is called love and Dosti comes first and than love happens which happened in the recent episodes.
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both Dev and Radhika were unaware of the marriage. Radhika only came to know when the pandit visited. So she will remember what he said and relate that to the childish game. She will remember what happened. Dev on the other hand will not know about any marriage. If time passes  it will take a greater effort to recognize each other as friends. However the eternal bond between them and the darshan of Kanha will make it possible but it will take a while.In the meantime, it will be interesting to see how the story develops.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think Dev was concious......he was jst playin wid rads ,... as rads told 2 her parents .....even dev did not told anythin  to daima ...m sure that he was not concious..!!