Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks Misti! Loved your analysis and thinking as usual!

You are welcome bholabear. I am glad that you liked it.  
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwin

Thanks Misti...you are the best 🤗🤗

Thank you suwin.........glad that you enjoyed it.😉
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

I think today's episode was even better than yesterday--the whole wedding scene was beautifully done; but today the kids were both amazing. Muskan as Radhika was someone who grasped my attention right from the beginning, but I was skeptical of Nikhunj who played Dev...But today he was just great. The interactions and then playfulness between the two, enjoying the mela..oblivious of the seriousness of the situation was done really well...The pace was good, scenes were well picturized..and overall a great experience

And the last part--using the diyas to depict the upcoming separation was very symbolic and touching....

Kudos to these two kids..who maintained the innocence of the childhood, but still were able to invoke the Dev-Radhika ehsass in the viewers...

The kids are very free in front of the camera and they have been giving us hints as to what the characters might be as they grow older. They were in a world of their own as kids usually are and they brought a freshness and innocence to the episodes. 
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your POV. I don't think Radhika's foster parents are paying for her education. Ashanti seems to be taking every penny he makes, and a cruel woman like her, is definately not going to part with a single naya paisa on Radhika.

I dislike people who are cruel, and I am not excusing her behaviour...no matter what the reason. She could send her kids to school. Besides Gurukal, whatever that is, isn't there any other school for non-Brahamins?

I don't think she was worried or concerned for Radhika.. All she cares about is that she had to do "everything" meaning nothing, besides stirring the pot. The foster father is weak, no match for his dragon wife.

CD for me personally her POV is not justified but seeing her family condition I am accepting her POV for the time being. ....the family is not a rich family, not even a middle class family, its a family whose main and only income is the husbands weaving profession.....so every penny counts. From what has been shown, Radhika was probably brought into this family by the husband against the wifes wishes or the wife might have not been told, so she might be feeling hurt and betrayed. On top of that she had to look after this child who she probably did not want in the family........she then goes on to have her own kids and then goes on to see that the baby whom she most probably did not want to adopt is getting a foundation which her own kids are not getting. It does not matter whether they are paying or not paying for Radhikas education........it is the fact that Radhika is getting better things than her own kids.If they are paying more for the education then the effect will be more on her. She keeps on harping that Radhika is a brahmin, she should forget that and accept that since she is living with a weaver family she should forget about being a brahmin. So at the back of her mind she also bitter that Radhika is getting all this because she is of a higher chaste, whereas they are of a lower chaste.......but she is living with them. All this is making her very bitter and she is lashing on the person whom she perceives as the root cause of her problems........that is Radhika. When Radhika is not at fault....the cause of all this is she herself or the issues that she has and the hurt she feels because of her husbands action. So for me her behaviour is not justified but as a character she is entitled to her point of view.  Infact her bitterness is not letting her see that in her stubbornness to the let her own children have a good life.........she is actually becoming blind to their faults, they are manipulating her and as a result if this bitterness is not taken care of now, it is also going ti spoil her own childrens life. 

I am angry at the husband.........if he brought Radhika home against the wifes wishes and took the responsibility as he promised to take care of her then it is high time he delivers and looks after her emotional and mental needs also. When the wife is on a warpath he should firmly put his foot down and see to it that Radhikas emotional needs do not get harmed.   

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Misti loved ur Review.😆

Loved yesterdays episode....
So i think that would be the last time Y Radev will be meeting.......*feel so sad*
and i think Radev wont recognize as their childhood buddies when they grow up.....
Cant wait to know how the story will unfold....
and i am egarly waiting for the RaDev's first meeting......CV's only know how it will be. but egarly waiting for it.

I hope when they grow up they'll still remember their past, remembering their childhood memories how they spent together.........because as now also i see RaDev in the Y Radev doing all those nat-khat.....I hope when they grow up they start their friendship again and they still have those nok-jhok between them even though they dont recognize themselves........
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Misti ,,,I am tired of saying thiss,,but I just love ur analysis,,it brings a freshness to the forum,,,,

I think badi bahu sorry Kabutarni has replaced Mrinalini of CB1,,,and the padma returning back to Maheswari was a delight to watch,,,

Muskaan is great in potraying child radhika,,,I can sense from her attitude how will radhika react to difficult situations,,but i am confused about Dev,,i am confused,,,how Will DEv react,,I think in CB2,, the characters of Radev have swapped their Characters From CB1...

In CB1,,dev was outgoing ,,here rad will be outgoing,,,
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiHa24

Misti loved ur Review.😆

Loved yesterdays episode....
So i think that would be the last time Y Radev will be meeting.......*feel so sad*
and i think Radev wont recognize as their childhood buddies when they grow up.....
Cant wait to know how the story will unfold....
and i am egarly waiting for the RaDev's first meeting......CV's only know how it will be. but egarly waiting for it.

I hope when they grow up they'll still remember their past, remembering their childhood memories how they spent together.........because as now also i see RaDev in the Y Radev doing all those nat-khat.....I hope when they grow up they start their friendship again and they still have those nok-jhok between them even though they dont recognize themselves........

Thanks Niha.😉 Yeh I will miss the kiddies when they leave the show. I hope all their wishes are fulfilled. They are very free in front of the camera ad all of them have done very good job. It will be interesting if they do not recognise each other....if handled properly that track might turn out to be a good one. But all that depends on chunnu munnu.😉...
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinyclassic

Misti ,,,I am tired of saying thiss,,but I just love ur analysis,,it brings a freshness to the forum,,,,

I think badi bahu sorry Kabutarni has replaced Mrinalini of CB1,,,and the padma returning back to Maheswari was a delight to watch,,,

Muskaan is great in potraying child radhika,,,I can sense from her attitude how will radhika react to difficult situations,,but i am confused about Dev,,i am confused,,,how Will DEv react,,I think in CB2,, the characters of Radev have swapped their Characters From CB1...

In CB1,,dev was outgoing ,,here rad will be outgoing,,,

Thankyou Shiny.........😃...😉

You are right regarding kabutarni and Mrinalini and a more evolved vivek has become Padma.😉 I am liking this padma-kabutarni matches and hope that Padma gets more prominence later on.As for Dev...I don't want him to cry and mope around...so I hope that they have not completely swapped the characters.