ZKJ Member Awardssss...

modishh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to

Zor Ka Jhatka Member AwardsπŸ˜ƒ

Rules: 

You can have a MAXIMUM of TWO (2) votes for each category - any more will be ignored!

You CANNOT vote for yourself in more than THREE (3) categories.

Please remember that you can vote for ANYONE - be they newbies or Dev Team members, Rockers or Goldie's. DO NOT vote ONLY for your friends - please be fair

Comments are welcome, but no bashing/attacking/criticizing anyone

Remember that all members are eligible for voting - if you think a particular member deserves the award, then please vote for them!

Finally, only vote ONCE and do NOT create MIDs to vote. If found so, votes will be ignored

Voting will continue till the end of the week - the final deadline is February 25th, after which the votes will be tallied and the winners announced!!

Moving on Towards the categories...Here are the categories...Please remember the rules.

Note: For Voting, quote this post but delete everything except the categories and write your nominees in diff. color as the categories.

CATEGORIES:

Fan Awards
ZKJ Biggest Shahrukh Khan Fan
ZKJ Biggest Saumya Tandon Fan

Miscellaneous Awards
ZKJ Most Helpful Member
ZKJ Most Friendly Member
ZKJ Funniest Member
ZKJ Most Confused Member
ZKJ Most Responsible Member
ZKJ Most Emotional Member
ZKJ Most Chatty Member
ZKJ Most Active Member
ZKJ Sweetest Member

ZKJ Dev Team: How many stars will you give to the moderators of this forum, from 5 to 1...5 being the highest?

Please Remember The Rules. 

Enjoy Voting!

Edited by modishh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice thread Modishh πŸ‘πŸΌ
Might edit it again πŸ˜†

Fan Awards

ZKJ Biggest Shahrukh Khan Fan: MeghaSRKLover and mariasrk
ZKJ Biggest Saumya Tandon Fan: haven't seen any πŸ˜•

Miscellaneous Awards

ZKJ Most Helpful Member: modishh
ZKJ Most Friendly Member: Siri_Loves_AR & Faraan_4_Shweta
ZKJ Funniest Member: Luv-Shonit
ZKJ Most Confused Member: Sonia
ZKJ Most Responsible Member: -Dharu- & -Jessy-
ZKJ Most Emotional Member: Siri_Loves_AR and Aditiloveskajen
ZKJ Most Chatty Member: prerna4rishav & Aditiloveskajen
ZKJ Most Active Member: Aditiloveskajen and -Jessy-
ZKJ Sweetest Member: There are many but since I have to pick one, my vote goes to HiphopStahKiranπŸ˜‰

ZKJ Dev Team: How many stars will you give to the moderators of this forum, from 5 to 1...5 being the highest?

I would rate 5 because the ZKJ mod knows her responsibility and does her work efficiently. Moreover, she is easily reachable and quite friendly as well. 

EDITED: Thanks Modishh for keeping this forum clean and calm. I don't deny the fact that this forum is kinda quiet; however, it has a reason to be quiet. It's quiet because the show itself is very boring and evidently there is nothing much to discuss about it. However, I can proudly say that we have quality in this forum and that matters the most. I am very happy along with many other members that we don't get to see trashy topics and unnecessary discussion anymore. Hence, I as a ZKJian is very proud to be a part of this forum and truly happy with the DEV team :)
Edited by -Sabz- - 13 years ago
modishh thumbnail
@Sabz. I didn't want a war to start over here on contestant fans. So just to keep it neutral, we chose not to include contestants. Shahrukh and Saumya are the hosts, so it made sense to have their categories. Most importantly, our focus here is on the members.πŸ˜ƒ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Moddish , How come we don't have daily update threads here anymore ??
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: modishh

Fan Awards
ZKJ Biggest Shahrukh Khan Fan
Aditiloveskajen and priyalicious
Don't know really πŸ˜•

Miscellaneous Awards
ZKJ Most Helpful Member 
Modishh 
ZKJ Most Friendly Member
Nishita123 
ZKJ Funniest Member  
-Sabz- 
ZKJ Most Confused Member
Sonia
ZKJ Most Responsible Member
KMH2 

ZKJ Most Emotional Member No idea πŸ˜•
ZKJ Most Chatty Member Faraan_4_Shweta 
ZKJ Most Active Member 
-Jessy-
ZKJ Sweetest Member 
HiphopStahKiran

ZKJ Dev Team: How many stars will you give to the moderators of this forum, from 5 to 1...5 being the highest?

Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

@Moddish , How come we don't have daily update threads here anymore ??

Jessy used to start it and she stopped it since no one was participating. You can alwys start them if you want.πŸ˜ƒ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: modishh

Jessy used to start it and she stopped it since no one was participating. You can alwys start them if you want.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes but I guess me and Jessy both are not able to  watch it at IST time ( when the show telecasts in India )  - So opening a thread is okay - we can do it but we need someone who can atleast update us on finalists - winner and short summary may be.......so was wondering if we have any updaters.......Ishan used to do that not sure if he can still do it -
Anyways, I guess now probably only a week left for the show - so lets see on Monday me / Jessy can open a thread and will see if someone can give a short update/summary  πŸ˜ƒ
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ Modishh and Nishita I will open a thread for tomorrow's episode discussion πŸ˜Š
I only want to cast my Vote in the DEV team category as I am not aware of other members .😳

ZKJ Dev Team: How many stars will you give to the moderators of this forum, from 5 to 1...5 being the highest?

Dev team has been pretty much helpful and friendly to some extent . Dev team has been successful to manage the forum albeit with reservations.Dev team is more active and comes online more often.πŸ‘

However DEV team has been proactive in nature. Owing to some chants , rules have been more like laws and the DEV seems to be using Marshall Law. Accruing to this approach many members seems to have lost interest in this forum too . Each day some people log in with an aim to hit maximum of the retard button and make the life of divine authorities of this forum miserable 🀒. Nevertheless DEV team has taken some sound decisions in past 3-4 days by giving rights to express their opinion although its late now.πŸ‘

In short Dev team was capable of managing the forum @ the expense of freedom .The chain is somewhat like this πŸ˜³

Departure of Members = Result of Laws Imposed = Due to chants of phans.πŸ₯±

Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
LOL forum is not active but hopefully some folks will show up for Award ceremony πŸ˜† Let me nominate based on my observations during first two weeks !

Fan Awards
ZKJ Biggest Shahrukh Khan Fan  MegaSRKlover
.Arjun
Miscellaneous Awards
ZKJ Most Helpful Member  .Isha,-Jessy-
ZKJ Most Friendly Member  Pooja.s92 , nishita123
ZKJ Funniest Member  Pulawasha, pooja.s92 (Raja and RSBN AT)
ZKJ Most Confused Member Moddish (moderation was v confusing)
ZKJ Most Responsible Member .Arjun 😎 & Monami18385
ZKJ Most Emotional Member
Aditiloveskajen & -Farzanaa- ( for their emotional outburst towards non-fans)
ZKJ Most Chatty Member Aditiloveskajen (going by number of posts)
ZKJ Most Active Member  Aditiloveskajen (she was 24x7  active specially for reporting posts and responding to critics ) 
ZKJ Sweetest Member  Everyone on this forum πŸ˜›

I wanted to give 4  but now I feel I should give 1/2.

Forum was indeed active and fun initially. Moderator should have taken some time to settle down and find out mood of the forum and then enforce those rules. I personally did not receive any unfair treatment but I could easily notice that topics were closed without any warnings. My couple of posts where trashed so I have no clue what was wrong. The moderation wasn't consistent and unfair at times specially in cases where no warning/notes were left.

Moderators  opened up 3-4 topics for rules /suggestion but later closed it. What was the point in opening those if anyways you wanted to close them later ?πŸ˜•

Lets hope next season will bring change in ZKJ host as well as moderation !

EDIT:  No award for jenniffer wignet fan ? 😳

By the way, here is why I gave 1/2 for moderation.

1) A fan made derogatory personal remark(F-word) against me and I reported several times however the remark is still not removed. I hope mods don't change it now. This clearly tells  who are the bashers on this forum
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1602754&TPN=146

2) I opened up Jenn AT as we were  denied entry in other AT. My AT was closed and when I contacted mod, I was told that mod will open up same AT for me . It was never done though.

So giving 5 out 5 wouldn't be fair right ? πŸ˜‰ At least I can't be unfair. I would call spade a spade and won't overrate anyone by giving 5/5 πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago