written update 14 feb!

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi! everyone ! i love watching this show so today i decided to give a short update as there are no updates here-
  • I M Virani is in nirali's room and sees her and devki's photo on the laptop and becomes very angry and immediately asks charulata to call her home.And charulata sees the photo too & realises that nirali knows devki
  • In the cafe , devki and nirali are making plans of going to movie together and devki insists on meeting IM Virani soon as she wants to apologise for whatever is being written about them in newspapers. But nirali makes her understand that she will introduce her some other time. Charulata calls on devki's phone and asks her to give it to nirali if she is there with her.
  • She tells nirali to come home ASAP as her father is very angry with her
  • IM Virani confronts nirali and calls devki cheap and a person who will do anything for money and asks nirali never to meet her again.
  • After he leaves nirali searches moral support in her mother and grandpa who support her and believe that devki is a very nice person.
  • scene shifts to other house where every one is helping manohar kaka's daughter as it is her 1st day at job. Their neighbour gives them gas cylinder and helps them.
  • we find that the neighbour is the mother of the journalist of morning news.
  • devki goes to his office and scolds him for projecting her wrongly in his newspaper but it has no effect on him
  • end~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRECAP- Nirali telling devki that she will not let their friendship break at any cost, and that actress telling vaibhav that looks like he suddenly got a heart to help the poor and he tells her that is due to her
Overall good  episode but i would love to see if devki is paired with vaibhav and if she turns out to be the minister's daughter
thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes😊
Edited by cutyv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey cutyv even I eagerly want to see vaibhav being paired with devki I mean they would look cool together that sabina looks a mother of 4 kids....................
cutyv thumbnail
ya it would be very interesting to watch them together!