dint panchi see abhayz pic markd?????!!

Ankita_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DUDEEE!!!! yeh toh bloopers ka baap hai yaar 
ok seriously.........that photo frame is placed on panchi's desk by herself nd she sits on that table all day (supposedly)!!
so dint she see that abhay's face was circled in her own frame?! 😲

Then....this sid guy......y did he circle panchi's pic? its as if he wants her to know abt the "danger" 😆 
cudnt he just get a pic of his own?! then he cud hav also added a mustache nd long hair or watevr animation he wud want to do! 😆 😆 
but marking panchi's frame was silly!
nd panchi not realizing was sillier!!! 
Wassay?? 

- Anky4evr 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Blooper alert! 

But lets assume, she hasn't gotten the chance lately because her boss doesn't even let her time to breathe. Womanizer always round her, no time. 😆
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly...And I don't understand why did Panchi frame that photograph in the first place?? I mean wasn't that pic damaged by nail polish??
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
may b Panchi is too busy in her bossy works that she coldn't find time. anyways Sid better get one his own n then mark wherever he wants and yeah that pic was framed before nail polish mark.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
may be the pic was just taken & shown for that particular scene😆, after that cv's forgot abt it😔, but not we😎
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with Ashu. Our poor CVs are suffering from short-term as well as long-term memory loss and day by day it is getting worse 😆 😆
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: remosalsa

may be the pic was just taken & shown for that particular scene😆, after that cv's forgot abt it😔, but not we😎

😆👏
remosalsa thumbnail
Neethi🤗😆, yaa, these all r part of Ekta shows, so used to it frm yrs🥳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: remosalsa

Neethi🤗😆, yaa, these all r part of Ekta shows, so used to it frm yrs🥳

Ashuu!🤗 How've you been?? I hope not ill again😳
See, I have not followed many EK shows, so can't say for sure but as far as I've heard, she forgets stuff and gets them back when you least expect them. Very convenient😆 Maybe Panchi will see the frame sometime when the Sid-Panchi track is in full swing?? And then Sid's connection with Pia, or I would like to believe Maithili, will also be shown. Because we know that Sid will portray negative shades. Why do I feel Panchi is in for another heartbreak?🤔 
remosalsa thumbnail
Neethi 🤗🤗, my god's grace i am well dear 🤗
& i saw u also very less on forum😔

I agree with whatever u have said above👍🏼, the pic will come in light when it has too............& this time i guess, it may be bit late🤔, as thr won't be another lead opp Panchi😳, but when their bond has grown much stronger or even may be after they r married, can't say😕

& Sid sure has negative shades, no doubt in that, how much goody goody they r showing him now, it will change, see Danish only😡

& yest when Danish asked him who Sid?😆, he didn't reveal his full name🤔

& yest even he showed that, y he saved Panchi frm Danish❓....may be now cvs r showing that he is falling for her, but he will be negative in future😈