TOI:Candles,dinner and pure love-Rukhsar

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dinner,candles and pure love 

Television and Bollywood celebrity couples tell us how they intend to surprise their better halves 

Kinshuk Mahajan and Divya Gupta 

Valentine is an expression of love,candle-night dinner and lots of romance.Ironically,I am shooting this Valentine and my fiance,Divya Gupta,lives in Delhi so I cant be with her this year.But,I have promised her that I will compensate for this.We will,of course,be video conferencing with each other isnt that interesting 

Faruk Kabir and Rukhsar 

Valentines Day means remembering the love I am blessed with in the rush of everyday life.I always do what my wife,Rukhsar,wants as her happiness means the world to me.The wedding ring on my finger is the best gift I have got and this is the first Valentines Day after marriage,so its truly special. 

Mohit and Aditie Malik 

The day is not just about loving your wife.Its about expressing your love to all the people in the family as well as your close friends.Till now,I have always spent Valentines Day with my family and friends.We recently got married,so this is the first time I will be spending Valentines with my wife.So,I intend to surprise her.My wife loves flowers and doesnt expect expensive gifts but,I definitely feel a desire to give her something she will treasure. 

Abhishek Rawat and Anjali 

Valentines Day has had different meanings at different stages of my life.During my younger days,it was about wishing to be able to romance the nicest girl in school who was senior to me.These days,its about bettering the romance my wife,Anjali,and I share.I am looking forward to a surprise romantic candle-light dinner. 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]