Next weeks episode is going to be exciting

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone,

Next weeks Khotey Sikkey episode is gonna be exciting. You guys might be wondering every episode is exciting lol.... but i think next week is going to be exciting by looking at the precap... I might be wrong though... 
We have seen many thriller shows with this kidnapping issue but i think its gonna be totally fun filled when we see Khotey Sikkeys solve this case lols..

So cant wait till next Khotey Sikkey
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well every episode is amaing as you say and seems like they will be doing something new now. so me also excited for the next episode of khotey sikkey.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you both, each episode is turning out to be amazing. It would be fun to see them solve the kidnapping case, can't wait till Friday.

Originally posted by: tackerfan

well every episode is amaing as you say and seems like they will be doing something new now. so me also excited for the next episode of khotey sikkey.

They do something new every week which seems to be attracting viewers😳 Im loving every case they r doing😛

Originally posted by: kajolj

Agree with you both, each episode is turning out to be amazing. It would be fun to see them solve the kidnapping case, can't wait till Friday.

Yup it would... Im waiting for the episode where Dilnaaz and Hameer were on a bike shooting someone lols... Its probably this one who knws😛
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya y u want this,,,,even they are not cops............

Originally posted by: neeme

Vidya y u want this,,,,even they are not cops............

I dont knw the bike scene seemed so fun and action filled so thought it would be fun to watch lols
neeme thumbnail
wellit will be great action..............
Yea it will...Did u see the Khotey Sikkey theme song video?? Watch closely... There is a clip of tht scene
neeme thumbnail
No,i did not seen yet.....did u see the promo?