Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
AISH! OMFG i just watched BBB 😲 what a freakin' awesome movie man!!! 😍 what confidence in their both's acting...what fab performers and dancers..loved the WHOLE concept of BBB! Ahhh this made my day...an amazing film!!! πŸ€ͺ

Are you okay aish? you need to talk?
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please, yes...I can't believe my own parents hid so much from me... i don't know i'm really confused and feel out of it  
relentless. thumbnail
Omg! what happened Aish? tell me properly...
aishhh. thumbnail
well as we'd said i was leaving to go to karan's place.. and when I stepped out it was really cold so went back inside to grab a coat and the receiver was on the table..so i went to put the phone down and there ma was talking to family about my grandma's sister who has cancer remember?
when my parents told me intially they told me that the cancer was only so serious, instead of telling me what it actually was, she's on a million drips and salines, last stage cancer, and going by now it doesn't even seem like she'll live until the end of this month..she's having hallucinations and barely remembers anything so she wouldn't even recognise me if i went and gone through multiple operations over just a few days...
all this i was never told until i found out for myself yesterday and i don't know what to do i'm so lost and i feel like if my own parents didn't tell me then what about everyone else...they realised i heard everything cause i accidentally dropped the phone when i heard it but then i didn't have the correct thinking at the time to go in front of them and ask why they didn't tell me and instead i went out the door and down the road...i don't even know what i'm doing here on if but whatever else this doesn't make any sense but i'm so lost and confused
aishhh. thumbnail

nd plus my grandma went to india and she told me it's cause she needs to sort out some pending work and this is actually what she went for, didn't know that till yesterday either..

relentless. thumbnail
Oh my god! that is indeed a shocker Aish :O i dont get why parents hide facts from their children..I mean sometimes even children could be a lot of help..and knowing the fact that you are extremely close to ur granny's sister, this is not fair. Your parents should have mentioned it to you. Aish, dont be confused..go sit down with your parents, be calm and just talk it out with them. Make sure they tell you each and everything! Dont hesitate at all..just ask them why they didnt tell you all this before..!!

Lets move to the next thread hon :)
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

well as we'd said i was leaving to go to karan's place.. and when I stepped out it was really cold so went back inside to grab a coat and the receiver was on the table..so i went to put the phone down and there ma was talking to family about my grandma's sister who has cancer remember?

when my parents told me intially they told me that the cancer was only so serious, instead of telling me what it actually was, she's on a million drips and salines, last stage cancer, and going by now it doesn't even seem like she'll live until the end of this month..she's having hallucinations and barely remembers anything so she wouldn't even recognise me if i went and gone through multiple operations over just a few days...
all this i was never told until i found out for myself yesterday and i don't know what to do i'm so lost and i feel like if my own parents didn't tell me then what about everyone else...they realised i heard everything cause i accidentally dropped the phone when i heard it but then i didn't have the correct thinking at the time to go in front of them and ask why they didn't tell me and instead i went out the door and down the road...i don't even know what i'm doing here on if but whatever else this doesn't make any sense but i'm so lost and confused

😭😭Yaar I know how upset you were about this. I am so sorry to hear about this Deepi but I think your parents also knew that you were upset so you shouldn't blame them entirely, although since you are an aduly I think they should have told you. I think in this time you need support and positive attitude, and we are here for you. I pray for your family's prosperity and well-being. Deepi please feel better. Here are some great big jaadu ki jhappi's for you! ❀️
Take care please and you know I am here if you need me! πŸ€—

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago