MG FF: Limitless - Thread 1-

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello!
I am relatively new to IF and this is my first fan fiction. I really adore Maaneet, so couldn't resist writing a story about them. Tell me whether I should continue the story 😊

Characters:

Maan Singh Khurana: 28 year old business tycoon, owner of Khurana Enterprise. He has had responsibility thrust up on him at the young age of 18. He is anti-social and has trust issues due to his past. In love with a girl whom he can't forget.

Geet Handa: 24 year old trainee surgeon. Lives in London currently but was born and brought up in Australia. Used to be outgoing and vivacious. However past experiences have a changed her into a cynic and is distrustful of everyone. In love with someone whose name she doesn't know but was hurt by misunderstandings.

INDEX:

Thread 1:

Prologue- Pg 1 & Below

Chapter 1: Mocha Latte - Pg 4

Chapter 2: Watching you watch me - Pg 7

Chapter 3: Arrogance in Shining Armour - Pg 12

Chapter 4: Friends and Foes - Pg 17

Chapter 5: Rendezvous -Pg 23

Chapter 6: Family Patterns - Pg 29

Chapter 7: Building Sandcastles and dreams - Pg 34

Chapter 8: Questions...and more questions - Pg 41

Chapter 9: Cinderella's Ball - Pg 47

Chapter 10: Drowning with you - Pg 56

Chapter 11: Blinded - Pg 64

Chapter 12: Here is my heart - Pg 72

Chapter 13: Blood stained - Pg 82

Chapter 14: Escalation - Pg 92

Chapter 15: Emergency calls...911 - Pg 103

Chapter 17: Fall into your arms - Pg 123

Thread 2:

Chapter 18: Left...gone..away - Pg 1

Sliver and blue

Prologue

"Well this is my humble abode" Dev said with a smirk, while ushering her inside.

The house was absolutely gorgeous. Well it was a mansion, rather than a house but she guessed to Dev it was home. The foyer had marble floor and the walls were adorned with expensive paintings. The whole place was lit up by a massive chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. The carpet they were walking on was a soft and a rich maroon colour. While the place did not have the sleek and minimal look that was in vogue, it did not look gaudy because it retained its classic appeal.

She felt out of place here. After all she was a nobody without any hope of becoming anything.

"NO!" Geet thought to herself. "I am somebody. I am not less than anyone else.  I won't go over those words and diminish myself. If I lose my self-respect then I am going to be left with nothing. I won't let him win"

Geet pulled her thoughts together and turned to Dev. "Humble my foot! Your house is lovely. Very elegant. I had no idea that my buddy was so rich"

"Come on Geet, no need for formalities with me" Dev stated while winking at her
"Plus nothing is too classy for my best girl. You know you look stunning"

Geet couldn't help but laugh. She did make a special effort today to look her best. She was wearing a red anarkali salwar kameez with simple gold jhumkas. Her waist length hair was left open and framed her face.  

"Best girl? Darling I never thought you would be as fickle to replace me"

Both turned around to see an elegant elderly lady in white saree. She approached them with a mischievous smile on her face.

"DADIMAA!!!" Dev's face broke into a massive smile.

"Now you remember your Dadi. Why didn't you call me to tell that you are coming back from London today?"

"Dadi I wanted to give you a surprise. After all you are the light of my life and the most beautiful lady in the world" Dev exclaimed, while giving Dadi a massive bear hug.

"Ha, yeh tho kehthe ho. Maagar hume lagta hain ke ab se aap ko koi aur zaada acha lagta hain" Dadi pulled his ear while teasing him.

"Nah Dadi. This is just Geet"

"Namaste Dadimaa" Geet bent down to touch Dadi's feet.

"Namaste Beti. Dev told me so much about you. Thank you for being such a good friend to this nalayak"

"HAHAHAA. Don't worry Dadi I tell him all the time that he doesn't deserve a friend like me. I am too good for the likes of him"

"Stop this you two. You guys just met and already you are tag teaming. This is unfair" Dev said in mock anger.

"Sorry yaar, but I couldn't help myself. Dadi thank you for inviting me"

"Don't say such things. I know how much you have helped Dev. Iss ghar ko aapna hi samjho. Dev introduce Geet to everyone"

"Sure. Come on girl-who-used-to-be my friend"

"Hmm'sure. As if you can stay away from me" Geet joked while walking with Dev. "Mera siva tujhe se kaun dosti karega? Tui tho akela hi rehtha meri bina"

They continued their friendly bickering while Dev led her around. Suddenly he stopped behind a tall man.

"Oh here is my big bro, Maan. You know the one I always talk about" Dev reached over to tap Maan on the shoulder.

Geet suddenly had a premonition that something significant was about to happen, as if this moment would change her life forever and that there would be no turning back from her onwards.

This was confirmed when her eyes meet with deep chocolate colored ones.

"TUM!" Maan couldn't believe his eyes. It was her. The one person he could never stop thinking about, the one person he didn't want to stop thinking about. The girl who came every night into his dreams and made him want her more every time he woke up.  He drank her in with his eyes. She looked the same; the same hazel eyes, the same cupid bow shaped lips and she made his heart race exactly the same way. He slowly brought his hand forward to touch her, to make sure that she was real and not a figment of his imagination.

Geet stared at the man in disbelief. It was him! After all this time he had come in front of her again. She was frozen, unable to take her eyes off him. He loomed over her like a nightmare she was unable to vanquish.

But she was broken out of her trance when he reached for her.

"Is it really you!" Maan asked in a broken voice, while reaching for her at the same time.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" screamed Geet, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" With that she run as fast as her legs could carry.   She ran past everyone, unaware that everyone had stopped to stare at her. The only thing she knew was that she couldn't stand to be in front of him after all that he had done.

Maan was slow in reacting but as soon as he could he ran after her. He couldn't let her go. Not again. She was his last hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please press the LIKE button and comment.😊

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey liked it
its interesting
do continue n pm me
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome
loving it
so interesting
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start....dev-geet bonding simply fantastic......from the intro it seems that only geet has some MU..as maan is running after only not to let her go this time......hope all their problems are sorted out....cnt w8 4 the MU 2 unveil......do continue soon......

plzzzz add me 2 ur PM list......

....zahra....
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting
Update soooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... nice start... interesting storyline... plz add me to yr pm list...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great intro.
maan loves geet but geet hates maan..
why?? wht happen??
plzz..do continue '
add me to yr pm list.
thx.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start
Cont soon & du add me 2 PM list Xx...
komlika thumbnail
so wht have maan done......to cause geet have this reaction ...... interesting .........do PM  me😊
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
like your ff...continue soon pls and add me to your pm ...thx