Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys don't bang your heads to much on new promo. They are misleading....... I mean they give you an inkling of what's going to happen in the weak but not exactly that....... for example the wedding promo showed brij shooting Geet but it happened in a different manner in the actual episode. NT tries to shoot her where as brij tries to burn her. So this promo, I believe, means Maan is going to maintain distance which is going to be very odd feeling for Geet.

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninand

😡WHat the HELL was that!! I dont care the reasons Maan is doing tht for!!😡..I dont care!

Whats that spin dammit!!!😡😡...I have no words... m crazy MAD!!🤬

Exactly... Anything that hurts my Princess sucks!!!!

However However However. That does not mean i hate Maan or the serial.. it definitely wants me to find out more and its gripping...
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Exactly... Anything that hurts my Princess sucks!!!!

However However However. That does not mean i hate Maan or the serial.. it definitely wants me to find out more and its gripping...

yep...hate the twist....but agree completely
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
There hv been too many posts discussing the promo..so lets not keep on making these repitative posts..discussions can b done in those other posts as well...

And one request to all..showing emotions or frustation is fine..but plss keep a check on the language being used in a public forum😊

**Topic closed
Geet DT