ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😑WHat the HELL was that!! I dont care the reasons Maan is doing tht for!!😑..I dont care!

Whats that spin dammit!!!😑😑...I have no words... m crazy MAD!!🀬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
CALM DOWN, it's made the show more exciting, remeber a drama need's drama & thas what the CV'S are giving us, AND THE SR, dont worry if we can't have it now than we'll have a x10239490384 better one soon πŸ˜ƒ
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ummm hello....have u been watchin the show from the beginning?? cause if u did.....then u would have known that these are the kinds of promos we were always given until November it all stoped..

the excitement is back...the intensity is back....
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
after sooo long a wonderfull promo
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I couldn't disagree more....there's a refreshing element of suspense in it b/c this isn't the Maan that we've seen in the last 3-4 months...so something is def up and the question now is....WHAT!? I find it exciting and I'm left so restless...I think the excitement factor is back!!!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sorry >>>I think Geet is back with excitment factor....Why Maan is doing it.......I am so excietd.....MY show is back.....so much excitement
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello guys - just like the brij shooting geet promo was aired everyone was worried and upset ---- i dont think anything  like this will  happen  ---- lets have faith in the CVS πŸ˜ƒ Edited by maneet_forever9 - 13 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
yaar don't worry this is a very exciting promo!! makes me want to watch it again and again!! just wait and watch what the CVs have in store it'll probably be something awesome!! and yup good things come to those who wait!! we waited so much for SR we will wait some more and get a super duper unique and awesome one just like everything else about Geet!!πŸ˜ƒ
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love the new promo....im actually exicted for the upcoming episodes!!
ninand thumbnail
ok... so if you guys are goina be positive... well.. i'll take a leaf from your bookπŸ˜†.. and try really hard...

but cmon!! that was a shocker nonetheless! a bloody shocker!