KINJAL BHEN UR A ROYAL PAIN

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So she snot pregnant .... so is she going to wait 8 1/2 months more before the words utter from her mouth that ut was all a stunt?

She cant tell 1 person ...i mean without the intro of  'maine kuch khena hei' or 'ap meri baath tu soniyee'
Forget the prelude JUST SAY THE WORDS !
And then we have the dunb parade of Hetal, n Jigar  who want to get Kinjal married to the worst possible match in the world. 

I think either Kinjal ' bhen' is not going to announce shes not pregnant until shes at the mandap with Dhanwal OR maybe they going to take this down the KDMHMD route and she will marry him  and make his life a misery just the way Maya made her poorer husbands like a pain .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolzzzz.... Marhabaa....

you are absolutely right... we don't need preludes... when someone in the family says "she is pregnant" she could just say "nahi hoon" a little loud and everyone will stop to listen... but CVs have special plans for that confession as we all have guessed it... maybe after marriage when Modi's can't do anything to avoid Dhawal anymore

by the way what is your  name.. i am Diya and a warm welcome to you into this forum
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

lolzzzz.... Marhabaa....

you are absolutely right... we don't need preludes... when someone in the family says "she is pregnant" she could just say "nahi hoon" a little loud and everyone will stop to listen... but CVs have special plans for that confession as we all have guessed it... maybe after marriage when Modi's can't do anything to avoid Dhawal anymore

by the way what is your  name.. i am Diya and a warm welcome to you into this forum

confession...
i dont think m so eager to listen Aham's confession for Gopi as much m curious and eager to listen Kinjal's abt her pregnancy......
CVs surely have some big plans for Kinjal's confession and fir agar unhone Aham ke Confession ko Sideline kiys to unki to main watt laga dungi....
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

confession...
i dont think m so eager to listen Aham's confession for Gopi as much m curious and eager to listen Kinjal's abt her pregnancy......
CVs surely have some big plans for Kinjal's confession and fir agar unhone Aham ke Confession ko Sideline kiys to unki to main watt laga dungi....

i would be scared if i were one of the CVs... but thank the good god, that i am not.... taking a deep breath and thanking God๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

i would be scared if i were one of the CVs... but thank the good god, that i am not.... taking a deep breath and thanking God๐Ÿ˜‰

hmmmu need not to be afraid...as u r my sweetest lovliest frnd on forum....
but still CVs should scared of me...
upasana.diya thumbnail
you won't be disappointed with Ahem's confession... of that i am sure.. since he is the main lead his confession would have that flair... but i don't want this series to go BVD footing, where they killed off Vinay sooner than it took them to make him confess to Bindiya...
i'll hate CVs if they do that
Telly_Addict thumbnail

you won't be disappointed with Ahem's confession... of that i am sure.. since he is the main lead his confession would have that flair... but i don't want this series to go BVD footing, where they killed off Vinay sooner than it took them to make him confess to Bindiya...
i'll hate CVs if they do that

*aah sadhli in dreamland*

coming back....ok...i do agree that CVs will make his confession somewhat diferent and intersting and they have to do nahi to unki khair nahi...
on serious note.....BVD was a good example how CVs can ruin a Good Script and Story with their over-ambitiousness  of TRP.....BVD was one of the Best TV shows one time which was different interesting inspiring all in one...but CVs dint let it be the same.....
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MARHABAA

So she snot pregnant JUST SAY THE WORDS !

I agree, after she pleaded with everyone to let her stay in the hall, and no-one was listening, she used the prelude words and was cut short by Kokila and after thatAham grabbed the bag (strangely a brown bag, though Kinjal was packing a red bag on the bed, nevermind another blooper...๐Ÿ˜†) and her arm and started for the door, before the driver informed them about the fog and cancellation of the flight, that was her chance, Aham let go of her arm, Mom told her go to your room, she should have just turned around and said clearly, i'm not expecting a baby, and when questioned further by her family explain about Umang's plan to break off the Elesh alliance. 

She is a pain, she never talks when she is supposed to, when she was caught with the jewellery why didn't she say, i'm pregnant and panicked and wanted to run away to have the baby, because i was afraid of the repercussions, or i have a boyfriend and the jewellery was going to pay our way for a while etc, instead she let her mother hurry up her engagement with Ketki family. When Kokila picked up the phone to call Ketki, Kinjal should have confessed her love for Umang, the blackmail everything right then.
upasana.diya thumbnail
ohhh CVs don't want a clear cut solution. if they have to go from Mumbai to pune, then they will go from Mumbai to cucutta, board a flight of around the world in 80 days and then land in  B'Lore and take a bus to Pune.... no straight path for them... round-about suits their style๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜กEdited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe she should just get a pregnancy cancellation prescription and shove it under koki's door. Thats all kinjal is capable of. ๐Ÿ˜†

I mean she never stepped up and confessed Koki that she was expecting, then why should she confess this now?