Darpan ko dekha tune jab jab kiya singaar

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is the song that comes to my mind thinking about Jigar...
poor Jigar... loves his wife like crazy, but all her gets is frowns and scowls....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcm-z6KqfI

song is sad and slow but beautiful...
i can even imagine Jigar as Feroz khan, but try as i might i can't imagine Rashi as mumtazπŸ˜†
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can't imagine how he's going to feel when he finds out what his wife has been up to :\  I think that will be the day when Rashi will repent big time.
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

this is the song that comes to my mind thinking about Jigar...
poor Jigar... loves his wife like crazy, but all her gets is frowns and scowls....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcm-z6KqfI

song is sad and slow but beautiful...
i can even imagine Jigar as Feroz khan, but try as i might i can't imagine Rashi as mumtazπŸ˜†

Haha ROFL at the last statement. "Try as I might I can't imagine Rashi as mumtaz." Jake is gonna have a fit with that last statement. HAHA. But awe poor Jigar. He keeps getting put down by everyone in the house even though he's just trying to help. 
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I can't imagine how he's going to feel when he finds out what his wife has been up to :\  I think that will be the day when Rashi will repent big time.

i hope she does repent... i am saying this not for her sake but for jigar's... poor guy is getting worst end of the stick, from every side....
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eesha2

Haha ROFL at the last statement. "Try as I might I can't imagine Rashi as mumtaz." Jake is gonna have a fit with that last statement. HAHA. But awe poor Jigar. He keeps getting put down by everyone in the house even though he's just trying to help. 

i know... Jigar is getting a worst deal than Ahem, whichever way we see it from... though he doesn't know how bad his wife is, he knows how the rest of the family treats him and that is with disdain....

welll couldn't help mentioning the last line dear... i was looking for this song to dedicate to Gohem but then thought it goes better with Raji... though Ahem is doing unto Gopi what Rashi is doing to Jigar... but since its the actor singing so can't help dedicating it to raji...

else... can you imagine me dedicating a song to Rashi in any form RaJi or not... thats a big no no for me... isn't it...πŸ˜†
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
He is πŸ˜” The only positive thing to come out of it is Rashi's concern for Jigar which comes to surface when he's hurt.
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

He is πŸ˜” The only positive thing to come out of it is Rashi's concern for Jigar which comes to surface when he's hurt.

keeping my fingers crossed... πŸ˜‰... if Rashi realises her mistakes, then that would be 3/4th of SNS finished.... so lets see when that happens
*Reemz* thumbnail
Thats true. If Rashi sudhars her ways then there isn't much left to SNS but the change should be gradual. That's why I'm more interested in Jigar-Rashi's love story than GoHem.
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

i know... Jigar is getting a worst deal than Ahem, whichever way we see it from... though he doesn't know how bad his wife is, he knows how the rest of the family treats him and that is with disdain....

welll couldn't help mentioning the last line dear... i was looking for this song to dedicate to Gohem but then thought it goes better with Raji... though Ahem is doing unto Gopi what Rashi is doing to Jigar... but since its the actor singing so can't help dedicating it to raji...

else... can you imagine me dedicating a song to Rashi in any form Raj or not... thats a big no no for me... isn't it...πŸ˜†

Haha true that girl. You and dedicating a song to RASHI! πŸ˜² And yeah I would love to see the day where Rashi starts to repent, but alas that day would mean an end of SNS. Although I must say that Rashi is very lucky to have found a husband like Jigar. If anyone can change her for the better I think it would be Jigar.
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eesha2

Haha true that girl. You and dedicating a song to RASHI! πŸ˜² And yeah I would love to see the day where Rashi starts to repent, but alas that day would mean an end of SNS. Although I must say that Rashi is very lucky to have found a husband like Jigar. If anyone can change her for the better I think it would be Jigar.

@Bold - thats what i thought tooo....πŸ˜†ROFL...
i think you are right about Rashi being changed by Jigar... i don't think anyone else will suit her temperament