Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I disagree about kajol being the only charismatic actress in bollywood. I find Sonam and Kareena very charismatic too. Anuska too.

Sweet coco very interesting topic. I do agree that we are more harsh on actress when they speak their mind. Maybe we still leave in the old world where women are not suppose to speak their mind and just listen to their husband and agree with whatever he says.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some actresses are famous without any talent, I just find their popularity annoying. I feel that they lack the talent to back up the hype surrounding them.
Girls talk more than guys, so thats why actresses are in trouble more than actors.
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Interesting topic Hetal!

I agree with Maddy. Women are just a lot more judgemental esp when it comes to other women, be it what they wear, how they sit, how they walk, what they say .. we analyze EVERYTHING.

I guess the women actors also put on a different persona for the public  - dunno why cuz I'm sure a lot of their personalities are a lot better than what they show us .. but they do.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't find many actress binadaas and witty off-screen ,they r diplomatic, giving over the top answer, snob

but I think Shilpa shetty is someone i love off-screen, she is funny, witty, crazy, awesome smile, (little fake) accent only sometime when she is abroad, so i like shilpa off screen
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Actors and actresses both are charishmatic at their own way. At least, I feel that.😃