Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Obviously, he afterall just a kid!!!! And where was I anywhere behind!!! I just closed my eyes right away!!!!
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My daughter ran away when Abhijeet seemed to be in pain, and peeped from the door and came in when it was all over. Later she asked her uncle whether he could cure Abhijeet( My bro-in-law is a doctor but a GP not a phsychiatrist)
At six+ sometimes she forgets that they are not actual people. Cannot blame her. So do I at my ripe old age. Other wise why sleepness night haunted by Trio's raveged faces? Edited by auntyno1 - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
That's true Auntyji!!!! And one more thing, please change your User Name na..... you can do it now!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww !!! Poor baby !!! I myself was so involved into that !!! I remember tears flowing non stop from my eyes !!!

I now think if I had visited the team at this time instead of earlier the visit would have been so different !!!

but yeah as far as emotions are concerned I loved this episode !!! I cried for my duo after a long time !!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Seriously yeah Bhavana di!!!!😭😭 Even me too!!!!😕
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww....   ðŸ˜­ !! This is so wierd na? All of us here are mature enough yet,we en up with tears, sleeples nights, just for a show... Why is TRIo is good? Why have they made us all so crazy? 😭 this unexplainable bond is something FW always tries to use....! I dont blame them! Galti to is kambakht Dil ki hai... 😳
ujs30 thumbnail
simply because for us they are not actors. they are like our family members. anything happen to them we feel the same pain as to our love ones. i think of abhi and daya 24x7. can't get rid out of it. just loved it that i am with them through my thoughts.