Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks for the link bittu 😊 Adi's looking nice.... this doesn't seem very old, about 2-3 yrs old maybe?

And for Avtar's movie, I really don't recognise him in the pics πŸ˜•, is he the one named Karan?

U r Welcome .ElleπŸ€—
Yes .that's Avtar πŸ˜†..Bina mooch ke hai naa ..πŸ˜‰ and his co- star is Akshara brother from yeh ristha kya kehlta hai ..

I don't know how old is movie  .just watched 6 mts ago ..adi ko dekte hi ruk gayi ..Embarrassed 

Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laado_007

Radha ki Betiyaan..........??Wasnt Meghna there in that soap too?and was Santy doing there?Btw Santy looked really awesome in yesterday's episodeπŸ˜›

Santy or Santosh was playing maid "Anaro" she had a big role in the show..Meghna played Revati .. she had gray shade there too .... But she disappeared in between ... BTW I am talking about the show "Radha ki Betiyaan .."
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonali7189

yup!! rinku!! the two girls ya, pam's chamchis,, tina mina ya kuch i think!

really sonali she was in "shararat". i m v.fond of that show. and till now  while swtiching channels if its cuming on star utsav i always watch it & even my sis  also watch it. but yaar i never paid more attention 2 those "chamachis" as both shruti & simple r 2 gud 2 watch!! but now while watching it again on satr utsav i"ll watch them more attentitively!!😊😊

@shilpa u r so right abt adi & us!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 found some of Sarghi's and Meghna's pic from Rdaha ki betiyaan..........
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Santy or Santosh was playing maid "Anaro" she had a big role in the show..Meghna played Revati .. she had gray shade there too .... But she disappeared in between ... BTW I am talking about the show "Radha ki Betiyaan .."

Hey thanks a lot for the info😊But gosh!The soap had such huge casting,I wonder how and why it came and went without a bang!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pics. I never even heard of this show, wonder why, though the cast is full of known faces πŸ˜•  I guess if Imagine replays the serial now, it would have many more viewers than before, coz the stars are better recognised now.

And really, I'm still shocked at Avtar πŸ˜†.... poor guy, in one movie he's playing the hero, and on his tv serial, he's playing a dad πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Even Menka(Rangeeli)is coming in Imagine's gunahon ka devta which is also a Shakuntalam Production.But she plays a positive character there and her name is Simple or something like thatπŸ˜†
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So much news about  the acters of lado--. Good to know about Chanda. I an't beleive she is a Telugu actress. But how come her sir name is wohra?
It is also delightful to know that Meghana malik acted in Radha ki betiyan.  Looks like that show was a plat form for all these actresses like Ratan, Suhana, and Meghana.  And also good to know about Santhosh in some other show. As you said, better to watch old shows in Star utsav for them. I noticed Lado's Rangeeli in Gunaho----. Yes, for a change she is positive in that show.
I am wondering what happened to gajji's wife? Why is she not entered in the show after the leap?