Here a stretch There a stretch evrywhere a stretch

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The Sister's finally exchange some cuddle and sisterly love ..and true to the image of an immature girl, Aarushi delivers her Mantra"Get me to my home, Pls Didi , I want Mummy , Papa" [And here I was under the impression that this sax Girl considered this as her home and had vowed to fulfill ALL the obligation's ...] while Pratigya dons the   Halo and assures her of  an entry to heaven from the Hell she has gotten herself into..The  Love-dovey moments continue  only to be rudely interrupted by Amma ...Amma comes in to inform the Sax Women of another arrival to the Thakur's Terminal ..But she herself is red-lighted when she spots the erstwhile sworn enemy  of Pratigya in close huddle with Pratigya....Pratigya diverts her from the track by providing a red herring in the form of  a Chain ..Lulled ..Amma  tells Aarushi and indirectly Pratigya to meet their Brother who has come to collect his wife.

Both the sister's walk out with a smile to rival ..But Adarsh is attracted to the brightest  smile , which belongs to ...U guessed it ...Pratigya..Bro-sis exchange a few pleasantries..where we are made aware of the fact that the Motto driving Adarsh is no longer Adarsh or Sanskar,but is hard cold cash...He takes leave of the Thakur's by informing the Thakur's that The tall,swinging  Green Mannequin is no longer his sister .[One less person to spend on]...Both Husband and Wife walk out into the sunset..

A comedy element is introduced when the three stooges set about discovering the Legal and illegal means of employment ...and since none of them have any clue ..we are all set to watch a comedy of  errors happening  in the ensuing days ...we leave them at their brainstorming and head towards the house of Chai..

We find the Two Ladies deep in culinary discussion when power comes on  heralding the arrival of the monarch the Sax ...The women congratulate the Monarch on successfully paying the bill which the Emperor bashfully denies doing, the Empress then comes out with the quip that perhaps the heir apparent has paid, but our Guru shoots it down..All three wear a perplexed frown and a deerstalker hat and embark on detectivigiri.. we now move out and  on the streets and we spot the new Bridegroom and his dad on a jaunt..

Shakthi stops the Jeep nearby a winery and orders one of the hench men to drive  , Bauji wakes up and wants to know why he stopped the Jeep here spots Shakthi's ambrosia and warns him against drinking and at the same time wanting to know whether he has any other plans ..Shakthi bitterly retorts ..U do no allow me to go near the girl  I want to,but  u tell me to go to the girl I do not want  to..what Am I  to do ?? bauji is naturally furious and gives him a pieces of his blessing and sanctions the Drinks binge ..Before Shakthi can enjoy the blessing, Bauji calls him back and thoroughly pats him down and retrieves a piece of Gun hiding inside the jacket of Shakthi takes it away from him saying , One cannot trust u after few gulps of  alcohol ..so am taking it with me [ Such caring and responsible father]..Shakhti  looks naked without a gun,shrugs off his loss philosophically and heads for his Nirvana.....If Shakhti is there can Kesar be far behind..we now go in search of Kesar..and we find her ironing Shakhti's clothes

Kesar is busily ironing out  the wrinkles from Shakthii's kurtha [Pity she could not iron out the mean streak from Shakhti's Character.] ..A door opens and her souten walks in ..Kesar looks guiltily at the shirts she was ironing , holds on to one of the kurtha with quiet desperation..Kesar explains timidly that she was ironing her Man's shirts while  Aarushi comes in and delivers a zinger  which completely knocks out Kesar , To her credit Kesar gets up and valiantly fights back with velvet gloves leaving her opponent no other way than to rush away from the spot..

Golden Moments

The moment  where we see Kesar holding on to the Shirt ....

The Moment when Krishna innocently queries when did he do a legal work .

Amma stalking in to Pratigya's Bed room , trying to flush out the plot.

Simply bec it was ludicrous , i am putting it here..the time when Dadi asks for Pulao n Spicy curry..obviously The sax's do not have money for paying the groceries but Tummy demands tasty food.. A  prime example of quixotic Sax's

Crispy Dialogues

None that stood out  [for me ]

Blooper

The Sax have not paid the EB bill, but the porch light is on even before power is switched on

A ho-Hum Episode ..with few flash in the pans ...Arhan looked out of sorts with his acting although his dialogue delivery was quite allright ..He has to snap out pretty fast ....One can only wonder at the folly of the CV's for turning such a brilliant actor into a mediocre one..Pooja Gor has taken a few steps backwards  and she has to produce a few flying leaps if the CV's have any intention of turning the  upcoming track into a high voltage Drama .. ..

The only one who stood out in the sorry episode was Amma..The way her eye's darts  back and forth from one sis to another ..the way she walks in warily trying to sniff out any conspiracy , The tone when she enquires the reason for the presence of Aarushi in Pratigya's room and the again the change in her tone  after she realizes that Aarushi ha dcome to get the chain gifted by her Mother was very well done ...

The Sax's as usual were at their worried and preplexed best ..and  we all know  that none can bet them at this game ..A Good father Son moment between Shakthi and SS ...Both Frank and honest  in conveying their feeling ...

I had said earlier that Only one stood out..No There was another one..she came at the tail end..Her name is Kesar ..she  too was Good , Her one action of Grimly clinging on to her Husband's Shirt , while   her eyes spark defiance, a pleading and a  need for understanding ..All well done...

A  Good and symbolic moment when Adarsh says that from now on he will be driven by Money and after saying this walks away from Pratigya, the embodiment of Truth,principles and righteousness..

Another Nice Moment when Komal walks to stand near her Mother giving Moral support when Adarsh deliberately snubs both Aarushi and Amma and walks by them without acknowledging them ...

⭐️ Of the Day ..

Amma , Kesar !!
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi tanthya ,
      wonderfull post asusualπŸ‘β­οΈ i thought i should comment first before the new negative forces in the forum  destroy this beautiful thread of yours .u r right star of the day for me was kesar just loved her expressions wanted her to speak and stood up for her rights .one thing hppened today which i was worried initially that see krishna thinks that pratigya wants him to do some job which includes reading and writing and i know pratigya never meant to say that i was saying and saying it now that its high time she should sit with her hubby and explain him what she wants and guide and help him in finding a ggood work.i was happy tat krishna is one bestest husband wanted to see her wife hapy and he can do anything for her.today my optimism is backπŸ˜ƒ and i beleive and hope that after this week fl fiasco will come to an end with kesar pening her mouth and fl will b a piece of furniture in green house for quite sometime.pops cant b so rude with there own baby (mkap) so chill guys have patience
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tanthu, I wanted to let you know my nani passed away earlier today by our side. She went away pain free, and peacefully. Thanks for the condolonces yesterday, it really helped. Lets pray for her soul to rest in peace!

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Hey Tanthu, I wanted to let you know my nani passed away earlier today by our side. She went away pain free, and peacefully. Thanks for the condolonces yesterday, it really helped. Lets pray for her soul to rest in peace!

I am So sorry for ur loss, Adil .....She did have her family by her side when it mattered ..She sure will be in peace , Adil..

Take Care ..and  My condolences to your family members !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

hi tanthya ,

wonderfull post asusualπŸ‘β­οΈ i thought i should comment first before the new negative forces in the forum  destroy this beautiful thread of yours .u r right star of the day for me was kesar just loved her expressions wanted her to speak and stood up for her rights .one thing hppened today which i was worried initially that see krishna thinks that pratigya wants him to do some job which includes reading and writing and i know pratigya never meant to say that i was saying and saying it now that its high time she should sit with her hubby and explain him what she wants and guide and help him in finding a ggood work.i was happy tat krishna is one bestest husband wanted to see her wife hapy and he can do anything for her.today my optimism is backπŸ˜ƒ and i beleive and hope that after this week fl fiasco will come to an end with kesar pening her mouth and fl will b a piece of furniture in green house for quite sometime.pops cant b so rude with there own baby (mkap) so chill guys have patience

Hi Nazia,

Thanxx Dear ..How is zainab ??

I do know..Kesar was quite good without speaking..she has powerful  eyes and they are beautiful too..

I inderstand What Krishna needs right now is some one with a good moral compass since his own is dented and gives wrong reading..Agree with you ..KP need to sit down and sort it out ...But hope that Aarushi mess will not take centre stage overshadowing  Unemployment ...

I am quite curious to know who paid the bill ..was it Krishna or Adarsh with his bribe money??

Aaruhsi may not leave so soon, Nazia.. but chances of her in mute mode is there...

I loved the precap though..The Thakur's are jelling back..πŸ˜ƒ
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I am So sorry for ur loss, Adil .....She did have her family by her side when it mattered ..She sure will be in peace , Adil..

Take Care ..and  My condolences to your family members !!

Thanks!! Now whats cooking. Arushi's death, or Shaktiya's vengeance! lol.
tanthya thumbnail

Thanks!! Now whats cooking. Arushi's death, or Shaktiya's vengeance! lol.

I am hearing a new rumor that Kesar is going to die. ..It is unconfirmed  as yet .. have to see ..But Shakthiya and whole Thakur's are beginning to wake up from their slumber.....it will be action station , pretty soon with ur Aarushi at the center stage  ofc..πŸ˜ƒ
adilmomin786 thumbnail

I am hearing a new rumor that Kesar is going to die. ..It is unconfirmed  as yet .. have to see ..But Shakthiya and whole Thakur's are beginning to wake up from their slumber.....it will be action station , pretty soon with ur Aarushi at the center stage  ofc..πŸ˜ƒ

damn kesar gonna die ?? I liked her man, she never talked. she dont deserve to be kicked out of the show. she prolly has the lowest payroll. arghh
tanthya thumbnail

damn kesar gonna die ?? I liked her man, she never talked. she dont deserve to be kicked out of the show. she prolly has the lowest payroll. arghh

Looks like the rumor is confirmed..Kesar is packed off to Maika..The actor playing Kesar is packing of to Sydney ..and we will be left without the vision of that lovely eyes..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adilmomin786 thumbnail

Looks like the rumor is confirmed..Kesar is packed off to Maika..The actor playing Kesar is packing of to Sydney ..and we will be left without the vision of that lovely eyes..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol, i will maybe catch up on the show in a couple days. So I can actually have a chat with yall. Man I come here and just start talking nonsense,  I know people don't like me doing that.