anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

April 6, 2006

Chat with Chandana

This girl is known for her adventures or rather mis-adventures in life... And she manages to survive it all, with the two big supports - Veer and the lorry! Make way for Chandana Sharma.

indya: Hi Chandana, and welcome to the chat!
Chandana: Hi all!
guest55: Hi Chandana, how is being Tara in YDCM?
Chandana: So far the story has been good! I am completely like her. She lives life for the fullest. She has been on an adventure all the time.
shwetta_0905: Will you get married in the serial and when?
Chandana: I don't know when that will happen.
ashesha_1408: Hi Tara, this is Ashesha. I wanted to ask you what is the meaning of your name Chandana?
Chandana: It means a small pretty-looking bird in Bengali.
guest55: If Chandana was to meet a man like Veer in real life, she would...
Chandana: She would do exactly what she did in the show.
guest57: Tara, have come in one serial called Dil Vil Pyaar Vyar, on Sony TV long time back.
Chandana: It was Just Mohabbat!
sushant_dambo: Tara, why is that you have been recently linked to a lot of adventure shows?
Chandana: I don't know! I have done just one travel show called Musafir Hoon Yaaron
shwetta_0905: If you are given a big opportunity in films, will you act there?
Chandana: I would definitely act in movies, anything that's aesthetic, I will really take it up.
guest55: What is it in Tara that you like?
Chandana: I like her zest for life! I have never seen that in my life! And she has everything in her control.
shwetta_0905: Tara I love your smile. Please comment.
Chandana: I am so glad you like it! I am so happy that I bring a smile on your face.
shwetta_0905: Are you married?
Chandana: No, I am not!
guest55: Your favourite show on television...
Chandana: I don't get time to watch TV but I like Friends!
ashesha_1408: Will Tara get to know that she is not the daughter of Jagmohan Arora? What will she do when she gets to know that?
Chandana: She will come to know, but not right now, there is still time for that but when she comes to know about it, she will surely be hurt!

guest57: Hi Tara this is Anjali here, I just wanted to know that will you get married to Veer or Shah Rukh in the serial?
Chandana: That's a secret and I let that be like that.
guest55: What would the one thing that you would like to change in yourself..
Chandana: I am a little short tempered, I am very sensitive, I want to get a bit stronger.
sushant_dambo: You are also doing a show related to interiors do you like interiors?
Chandana: I like interiors, I did Home Shanti Home with STAR One, and I have learnt a lot from that show.
ashesha_1408: Who is your favourite actor and actress?
Chandana: Shah Rukh Khan, and Preity Zinta, and I also like Julia Roberts.
guest55: The best and the weirdest compliment you received so far?
Chandana: Once a person said I make them feel happy, I think that was nice. Actually I work for the cause of animals, one person said you will go to heaven if you do such a good job!
rockinggal: Do you have any boy friend in real life?
Chandana: I have a boy friend and I don't wish to talk about it here!
sushant_dambo: Would you like to share some pleasant experiences of Just Mohabbat?
Chandana: The whole experience was very good, I was just out of school. I have learnt a lot from the show, the whole experience was very good.
ashesha_1408: Will Shah Rukh khan be shown in Yeh Dil Chahe More?
Chandana: I hope so too!
ashesha_1408: What are the other TV shows you are doing?
Chandana: As of now, there is nothing, as there is no time for anything else.
siddhu1287: Hi Tara, don't you think what is shown in the serial is not practical in real life?
Chandana: Actually its not true, any girl would want to marry Shah Rukh Khan, I think one can relate to the adventure that we all will go through.

anupbabu: Why are you so naughty in every serial… You were naughty in Just Mohabbat also?
Chandana: Because I am naughty in real life too! What to do?

rockinggal: What are your favourite outfits?
Chandana: Depends on my mood - if I am feeling a bit low, I try and wear happy colours, white is my favourite colour.
shwetta_0905: If you are given opportunity to go any where… Where will you want to go... But you won't have the lorry!
Chandana: I had gone to Venice once, and yes my lorry can't go there!
rockinggal: Who is your role model in Bollywood?
Chandana: I don't really have a role model, I like certain people's performances, I like Kajol and Shah Rukh's acting, I like Madhu Bala and Guru Dutt a lot
sushant_dambo: Do you like guys? Which quality in guys attracts you the most?
Chandana: He should be himself, he should speak his mind and give me my space, take my tensions away and be happy all the time.
rockinggal: If you have a chance to ask for any three wishes, what will it be?
Chandana: One - I would want a place for the welfare of animals. Two - I would want a magic wand that would make all my close friends happy, and three - A film with Shah Rukh!
shwetta_0905: Amit as a co-star is...
Chandana: Great fun to work with, I am very comfortable. Sometimes we fight but over-all, it's great as we have become friends now!
shwetta_0905: I think that Shah Rukh will change the climax of the serial what do you think?
Chandana: Even I hope so, let's keep our fingers crossed.
katchruson: How is your life on sets of YDCM?
Chandana: We are all a bunch of mad people! The director, the writer… are all very young, upbeat and very high on energy.
guest55: Has life changed after the show?
Chandana: Life has changed completely, it's been very busy! Life has taken a 360 degree turn for me.
siddhu1287: Tara, what about Veer and his ambition of becoming an actor?
Chandana: That I don't know!
guest97: What made you play the role of Tara ?
Chandana: I chose it as it's a different show, there is no show like this!
ashesha_1408: Do you believe in magic and ghosts?
Chandana: I believe in black magic, I have to see one ghost to believe in it.
guest97: Now, who do you like more Veer or SRK?
Chandana: That's a difficult one! Shah Rukh is my first love, but I still have to fall in love with Veer!
rockinggal: Which is your native place?
Chandana: My mom is Bengali and dad is a Punjabi!
guest97: How was your childhood?
Chandana: I am born and brought up in Mumbai, I was a tomboy and a real brat! I was a naughty then and am naughty now!
shwetta_0905: Did you think that this serial will be a hit?
Chandana: I had a gut feeling that it will stand out, I was confident about that.
sushant_dambo: Tara, how would you define success?
Chandana: It's a relative term for me, success means if people watching me enjoy my performance, and if I touch people's heart then I feel I am successful enough.

indya: Ok, the last few minutes on the chat! Make good use of it...

ashesha_1408: How was it working with those children and Mukul Dev?
Chandana: Mukul Dev was good fun to work with, I didn't know he was so funny, he could not believe I could laugh so much. The kids were mad! Each one of them was a character and I learnt a lot from them.
guest97: Would you sell your lorry at high price?
Chandana: It's really priceless! I would never want to part with it!
guest87: Do you like to read books, which is your all time favourite book and which is the last book you read?
Chandana: Many Life Many Masters - That was the last book I read.
shwetta_0905: I have heard that acting line is very bad inside is it really as bad?
Chandana: Not at all! It's a nice field, although it's not an easy line, all well-educated people get into it. Lot of hard work is involved in it and it's a really a great line to work in!
ashesha_1408: Who is your one fan you will never forget?
Chandana: I cant recollect, as of now!
sushant_dambo: Do you really feel you have it in yourself to make it big, one day?
Chandana: I am quite happy with my work right now, this is big for me! The day I do a film with Shah Rukh I think will be big!
shwetta_0905: What is the secret behind your beauty?

Chandana: Nothing at all! I don't take care of it, I try to be happy, I drink a lot of water, I use natural scrub aloe vera for my skin. It is prepared by my Mom.
sushant_dambo: What's an ideal date for you?
Chandana: It would be with someone whom I love, on a beach, having good Italian food.
anupbabu: Hello Tara, earlier I was saying that it was great fan of you? It's proven now… I was chatting from my home and there was a power shut down at my home, I immediately came to chat with you from a cafe now.
Chandana: I am so touched that you are such a big fan of me, I wish you all the best!

indya: Ok quite a touching note to end the chat!
Chandana: 
Please watch the show

indya: Thanks Tara... All the best!
Chandana: 
Please support us! Watch the show, all the very best.

indya: Ok people, hope you enjoyed the chat as well! We will be back soon with another big chat! It happens only in indya!